Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They are truly mad i guess they don't know abcd of abhigya but are shamelessly talking bad about abhigya and only know to poke their nose in others business unnecessarily it's better to ignore these people😏

Jsofi195 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonAmiFathima

She was smitten by Abhi😭😷😷 that's how she looked at him thank God now they are not showing her with Abhi and Prague, let's puke together buawaakk buawwakkk🙀😂

Let's puke together 😂 Just think, How it is going to be when abhigya reunion with the so called daughters. I hope before that prachi and rhea should die.I expected this scenario to happen when they went for college trip But missed

Jsofi195 thumbnail

[QUOTE=ffabhigya]

They are truly mad i guess they don't know abcd of abhigya but are shamelessly talking bad about abhigya and only know to poke their nose in others business unnecessarily it's better to ignore these people😏

Purely the effect of insecurities about abhigya 

Jsofi195 thumbnail

I wonder what is the need to bring so many new characters? To bring the freshness in the story? Like seriously? And that's how they prove they have lost their mind. They are making fun of kumkumbhagya by showing rectangle love track for aliya-purab-disha-Hrithik in their 60s.Also showing 20s love story also didn't make any difference. So pathetic of their choice.That guy Ranbir look so young than prachi and rhea but I don't find him handsome in anyway.And his behaviours also so weird exactly like monkey (sorry not sorry) He is not at all likeable 😏 Who can even tolerate his blah blah...Who is even ready to watch prachi-ranbir-rhea love track.Who cares if they didn't exist in this universe😆

DonAmiFathima thumbnail

Naah please I can't even imagine 😭😭😭 that buddhi chi with maa Abhi please kill them writers 😭🙏😷

Jsofi195 thumbnail

RIP prachiiiii and Rhea😕 2min silence for those innocent souls🙊

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dislike. Acting is not at par with the first generation. Need to brush up acting skills.

DonAmiFathima thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Dislike. Acting is not at par with the first generation. Need to brush up acting skills.

Wo tho nehi hoga, it's been more than 7 months they are still struggling to give even a simple expression,e specially that Prachi girl,Kiara sunny were way more than these ppl😑 not bashing just saying 😐

Edited by DonAmiFathima - 4 years ago
ffabhigya thumbnail

Yeah it's better Prachi and Rhea die before abhigya reunion.can't see abhigya with these two over grown up so called daughters 😷

Jsofi195 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffabhigya

Yeah it's better Prachi and Rhea die before abhigya reunion.can't see abhigya with these two over grown up so called daughters 😷

We have to set some goons to do that😜