Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonAmiFathima thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Aishhu]

Thanks fa the preaches , i m nt here to argue with you , this is public place where i can share my povs , i have not personally attacked anybody nor intruded in others threads... Kindly mind your language before barging into others pov !!

These immature ppl just keep poking their nose in our comments and trying hard to make us accept their so called point of views,  ye log sach me pagal ya pagal honeki natak kartheehe? Mummy muje bachaloπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

MarriumArshad12 thumbnail

Never  ever like that new unwanted, untalented ,third class actors ,firstly they learn acting then act not any  looks,not a.0000000l percent chemistry,unbearable actings take advantage from abhigya  from starting till now every promo only for abhigya because completely rejected these  pra...chiii,  ranbir rhea and all dp gang we want only tisha/abhigya, tisha/abhigya is the soul,jan of kkb simple truth and truth always  bitter πŸ˜’

Edited by MarriumArshad12 - 4 years ago
Abhigya4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonAmiFathima

Dislike button forever πŸ˜›

Hello ami

And keep this in your mind Ami πŸ˜†....... they understand each other not like Abhigya who dont trust each other 

Hahaha ekta ne lead jodi ko nahi chod barbaad kar ne mein dekh thi hai sidekick kaise bach thi hai EK ke haathoo πŸ˜†

DonAmiFathima thumbnail

Sidekick ko kon important dhethehe yaar? What they are getting very much enough 

And zee themselves keep proving who is lead and who is supporting castπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sushma.abhigya thumbnail

Obviously dislike for new generation characters.For me, its just waste of time to watch them because there is nothing freshness here since dusri pidhi started(trying to copy abhigya is utter failure)

And for people who are thinking abhigya boring, let me remind them that tisha/abhigya are the leads of kkb and obviously story was is and should always revolve around them

Because kkb is not a show which is watched for family drama and next generation and all. Kkb is watched for abhigya love story and even makers know this that majority people (trp audience) watch only for abhigya. The big proof for this is all abhigya centric promos even after dp started because makers know that only abhigya attract audience to watch it on tv not any SIDE CHARACTERS. They are just passing clouds. Tisha jaans are ultimate souls of kkb

ffabhigya thumbnail

Yeah new characters are just unbearable forget about liking . They are pukeworthy not capable of even standing beside tisha 😷 and when there are talented actors tisha in the show who is even interested in watching pranbir crap with mismatch casting and their acting yuck  hope they end this dusripidhi crap soon 😏

ffabhigya thumbnail

They are Highly unlikeable and just unbearable.I can't even tolerate this dusripidhi new characters even for a second.and there is nothing new in them ranbir and Prachi always trying to copy Abhi and pragya that too without emotions and their acting is 😷 and eating whole screenspace with their unbearable presence 😏

Hope this dusripidhi crap ends soon and we get are old kkb back with Abhigya filled episodes πŸ˜„

Jsofi195 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranbirkridha

the new generation is full of freshness n love the characterization of pranbir prachi ranbir mugdha Krishna 😍 yhey are love . started to watch it from mugdha's entry.before that i dont even like it.Rather my mom n nani are the regular viewers of this series.Even thay says they are loving pranbir 😍😍 😍........ 

In anyways it doesn't look like freshness in the story. And I have read many genuine comments in insta and twitter. All are showing disinterest towards the track and all want the freshness in abhigya story because the current track doesn't seem any freshness in the story even after the new characters entry.New characters are so dull and boring.Couldn't connect to the character they are playing

Jsofi195 thumbnail

They are not worth for my attention still I am saying in onerror word they are PATHETIC 😷

There is no any freshness in these characters or story just keep going according to the trp 

Moreover when TiSha are in show there is no need for any new characters because freshness and essence always brought by them only even with worst storyline 

So according me new characters are PUKE WORTHY and unwanted 

PS This is purely my opinion if anyone can't agree with me I can't do anything πŸ˜‚

Couldn't agree more!! That's what the success of this show too.Whether it is drunken scene or their cute cute fight or whatever it is, every time they bring the new essence in the story with their impromptu everytime. New generation actors can't even act with abhigya as supporting actors.They miserably failedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Jsofi195 thumbnail

Stop insulting MithaliπŸ™

Oops...oh yeahπŸ˜‚