Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigyafuggy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really it's irritating and disgusting to see new DP casts.. Before I used to enjoy abhigya scenes.. Now everything is boring and disgusting to see d new DP characters.. 

Aishhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aishhu

I m starting from beginning , the casts are so unfit to play daughters role that too fa 20 yrs especially !! 

And upar se when kkb has leads like Shabir Sriti , as tisha looks so young to their age ( some people without even understanding terms we use starts barking kabhi bhi kahi bhi ) and this age factor is major drawback of the dusripidhi !! Mano yaa na mano this is the truth.... As we all know how hurry ek was in during casting fa this Dusripidhi ,she dint get proper face they keep extended time fa selection phir bhi she couldnt find proper face to play 20 yrs twin daughters....neither they look like 20 yrs nor their faces looks similar to TiSha as they are over matured... Nextly the actor whom they chosen to play fa Prachi love interest looks smaller than her how ll the chemistry ll work thenπŸ™„

And Kumkumbhagya is not mtv kinda free fashion show , it had some values before , its solely a love story of Abhigya with others being their cupids...And audience are still addicted to show only because of Shabir Sriti and we can clearly see whenver they hype abhigya trps increases still thats y they are still depending on Abhigya still as the channel and PH clearly knows the USP of the show and the channel market completely depend upon TiSha , its a universal fact ( those who disagree with this fact ,  must ve zero knowlegde about zeetv marketing strategy nor ve any idea about wat makes kkb run still )

DonAmiFathima thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And I second you πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Maryabhigya thumbnail

What to say..in short kumkum bhagya is all about Abhi pragya and their love story. .they are soul of kkb..and kkb is best with only abhigya centric story only.

Aishhu thumbnail

And Kumkumbhagya is not mtv kinda free fashion show , it had some values before , its solely a love story of Abhigya with others being their cupids...And audience are still addicted to show only because of Shabir Sriti and we can clearly see whenver they hype abhigya trps increases still thats y they are still depending on Abhigya still as the channel and PH clearly knows the USP of the show and the channel market completely depend upon TiSha , its a universal fact ( those who disagree with this fact ,  must ve zero knowlegde about zeetv marketing strategy nor ve any idea about wat makes kkb run still )

According to some people , if the pranbir story is so refreshing and interesting means have they ever thought why they are using still AbhiGya here ?? Why they are still sticking to Abhigya story ?? Why face off or meet up of Abhigya was stretched beyond limit ?? 

These kinda questions i m putting forward to those people who feel Abhigya as Boring !!

writers and makers of kkb knows that Anticipation factor of the show and concept of the show itself Is how Abhigya getting separated by fate and how abhigya getting reunited again by pragya's bhagya which is Abhi , this is the basic concept of the show !!!!

pranbirkridha thumbnail

yes it have value so that tanu pregnancy  track exist.still they being shown for 5 years yet abhi doesn't believe pragya really thats full of shit n who the hell talk about chemistry here. ok let me tell you this two because of whom i m watching n most of the people watch it pranbir prachi ranbir atleast they believe each other whenever they need to believe.so guys its all are your thoughts i respect n you respect mine i like pranbir n their chemistry is litπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ trust me i never watch Itvseries  or involved in any pair but they made me to do so prachi ranbir . N yes the daughter father duo u talking guys its acting.grow up how stupid you are behaving they have awsme scenes.if you think only on faces nothing gonna work they are awesome actors so respect their talent n  really we don't care about your thoughts on new generation its going well n we are loving it

Aishhu thumbnail

According to some people , if the pranbir story is so refreshing and interesting means have they ever thought why they are using still AbhiGya here ?? Why they are still sticking to Abhigya story ?? Why face off or meet up of Abhigya was stretched beyond limit ?? 

These kinda questions i m putting forward to those people who feel Abhigya as Boring !!

writers and makers of kkb knows that Anticipation factor of the show and concept of the show itself Is how Abhigya getting separated by fate and how abhigya getting reunited again by pragya's bhagya which is Abhi , this is the basic concept of the show !!!!

I can only laugh at those people who are living in delusions , Dusripidhi is just one phase of kkb not the entire story , many characters can enter and go but AbhiGya are standard people , Dusripidhi is just a track once this track ends the dp casts ll also quit like others did within the span of 5+ yrs , expecting passing clouds to stop at a single place is an Illusion according to me.... So accept the truth Abhigya/ TiSha ll never go anywhere, Neither channel or kkb makers are ready to lose them... 

Aishhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranbirkridha

yes it have value so that tanu pregnancy  track exist.still they being shown for 5 years yet abhi doesn't believe pragya really thats full of shit n who the hell talk about chemistry here. ok let me tell you this two because of whom i m watching n most of the people watch it pranbir prachi ranbir atleast they believe each other whenever they need to believe.so guys its all are your thoughts i respect n you respect mine i like pranbir n their chemistry is litπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ trust me i never watch Itvseries  or involved in any pair but they made me to do so prachi ranbir . N yes the daughter father duo u talking guys its acting.grow up how stupid you are behaving they have awsme scenes.if you think only on faces nothing gonna work they are awesome actors so respect their talent n  really we don't care about your thoughts on new generation its going well n we are loving it

Thanks fa the preaches , i m nt here to argue with you , this is public place where i can share my povs , i have not personally attacked anybody nor intruded in others threads... Kindly mind your language before barging into others pov !!

pranbirkridha thumbnail

Thanks fa the preaches , i m nt here to argue with you , this is public place where i can share my povs , i have not personally attacked anybody nor intruded in others threads... Kindly mind your language before barging into others pov !!

nice you are saying my point .You all are doing this abusing thing not us .so please first could you see your language.

DonAmiFathima thumbnail

Dislike button forever πŸ˜›

Edited by DonAmiFathima - 4 years ago