Sanjivani 2

New hotstar episode

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is there no new episode of Sanjivani on Hotstar? Is it not gonna be telecasted today? 

Edited by ananya269 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Probably the episode got delayed again today😔

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

May be sanjivani off air ho gaya and some people will jump here and celebrate ðŸ¤£

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I feel twice a week they delay the episode.. Pata nai kya sukh prapt hota hai Hotstar walo ko😆

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode is up 

It was a good episode. Looks like sid 's bride ran away on the wedding day . Not sure . 

But one thing I am sure she will come back at the light of the speed the moment sid and Ishani romantic picture starts .anyway I am looking forward to know more about sid  past . He is hiding lot of pain behind his smiling face . Vardhan and Anjali I don't know what they are up to . I can only laugh at it . i liked the precap more . And I just hate that hair style on surbhi . Please never repeat it .

Edited by neenu55 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok. So according to CVS new theory giving respect  and considering some one   friend is also love? 

So as doctor shashank says  love  has different meaning   for different people  so for Dr  shashank  love meaning giving respect to each other

Sorry I could not buy this meaning of love 

How easily cvs  twisted every thing 

I think cvs is suffering from anemsia. Look like they forget their own story what they have shown in sanjavni season 1 that is why they are giving irrelevant dialogue to Dr shashank 

Dr shashank saying to juhi  when u come to sanjavni  I consider u as like life partner . Yeh kub hua  ? Seriously what stupidity is this 

I think producer need to watch episode of sanjavni  season 1 where Dr shashank consider Dr juhi as life partner  ? 

Especially producer need to watch episode no 109  where Dr shashank did kanyadan of Dr juhi. So in what way Dr shashank consider Dr juhi as life partner ? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here is link  of episode no 109especially for cvs  to remind them where Dr shashank did kanyadan of   Dr juhi 

So in what way Dr juhi is like life partner of Dr shashank?