Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tejaswie

Its hard for me to believe this because some 15 days back I watched bepanah pyaar so I wanted to ask some doubts regarding the storyline of the show, I missed out on starting episodes so I went to bepanah pyaar forum to make a post and get my doubts clarified. I went to episode discussion threads and I was completely shocked to see the fans there were busy bashing surbhi and surbhi fans. They were talking about some Instagram useless obsessed pearbhi fans who go profiles to bash. I was like oh hello, we Surbhi fans were here from qubool hai days, we hate those shippers who don't leave surbhi alone, always tag her with Pearl. They bash her for not liking pics of Pearl or when she posts with Varun and sumit. The whole thread was about bashing  naagin show couple and bashing surbhi of how her fans complsin Pearl not liking surbhi pics.  

I couldn't make a post there and left. You were one among them there, so how can I find you liking surbhi if she wins? Did you stop bepanah pyaar fans to stop talking about surbhi or old show fans when you are there to talk about bepanah pyaar? Talk about your show not a 4month old show which is past. 

Haven't you seen shippers of jenshad, Manan, parica fans? Some obsessed fans are there in each and every fandom pearbhi aren't exception. Infact pearbhi fans are least number when compared to jenshad, parica, Manan, shivika fans because this is a finite weekend show. If you want to hate on surbhi then you will find absurd  reasons  of shippers bashing Pearl to take out your hatred on her and her fans . When a new show comes you should move on and talk about new show fans and tracks.  

I'm sorry to say your forum is not looking good and ppl like me are leaving who come there to discuss show related matters. It is bepana pyaar forum not naagin3 offscreen frustration thread. 

If you like Ishita, sudha ji and others receiving awards then think about how rakshanda, surbhi, rajat were left out because ekta gives awards only to her anita that too second time. Rakshanda too did great job with various shades, yet she haven't received any award. 

In bpp forum struck over n3 

Acidity problem hai 

They don't think na and they can't live without this

N3 is over still struck in same place on same point 

Apne show p focus karle wo inse hoga nai 

Aatma kahin dimag kahin

And knew nothing bus bolte rehna hai 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail

I want sriti jha to win ITA jury this time. She was nominated. 

One more I like 

So total two persons one is miss india runner up fame nimrat n sriti too

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

out of plot or not still he  made Mahir Sehgal's character so loveable.....thats why he got that award....judging anyone's acting is very subjective thing.....and jab mind hi biased and negativity se full ho to phir kya hi kehne......aap anita k hubby ko bhi ly aai beeh main waha 👏👏SJians???? this the thing right😆.....khiar be happy in you delusional world.....

I m very happy 

And in my dileusional world unfairness never exist 

Be happy u too 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its hard for me to believe this because some 15 days back I watched bepanah pyaar so I wanted to ask some doubts regarding the storyline of the show, I missed out on starting episodes so I went to bepanah pyaar forum to make a post and get my doubts clarified. I went to episode discussion threads and I was completely shocked to see the fans there were busy bashing surbhi and surbhi fans. They were talking about some Instagram useless obsessed pearbhi fans who go profiles to bash. I was like oh hello, we Surbhi fans were here from qubool hai days, we hate those shippers who don't leave surbhi alone, always tag her with Pearl. They bash her for not liking pics of Pearl or when she posts with Varun and sumit. The whole thread was about bashing  naagin show couple and bashing surbhi of how her fans complsin Pearl not liking surbhi pics.  

I couldn't make a post there and left. You were one among them there, so how can I find you liking surbhi if she wins? Did you stop bepanah pyaar fans to stop talking about surbhi or old show fans when you are there to talk about bepanah pyaar? Talk about your show not a 4month old show which is past. 

Haven't you seen shippers of jenshad, Manan, parica fans? Some obsessed fans are there in each and every fandom pearbhi aren't exception. Infact pearbhi fans are least number when compared to jenshad, parica, Manan, shivika fans because this is a finite weekend show. If you want to hate on surbhi then you will find absurd  reasons  of shippers bashing Pearl to take out your hatred on her and her fans . When a new show comes you should move on and talk about new show fans and tracks.  

I'm sorry to say your forum is not looking good and ppl like me are leaving who come there to discuss show related matters. It is bepana pyaar forum not naagin3 offscreen frustration thread. 

If you like Ishita, sudha ji and others receiving awards then think about how rakshanda, surbhi, rajat were left out because ekta gives awards only to her anita that too second time. Rakshanda too did great job with various shades, yet she haven't received any award. 

i can never demain or bash Pearbhi or behir ever.....as i said i am not on insta so i have no idea.....but i have heard that SM is suxh a toxic place where people can write or post anything about anyone.....on SM or IG fans/people who bash and abuse new jodi,show,characters and some time actors also are obsessed behir fans or delusional Pearbhi shipper....and main dono main se koi bhi nahi hoon.....yes we duscuseed some scenes of Behir in that forum but that was in good and praising way main....you can check the thread again.....Surbhi ya kisi or actor of N3 ko bash krne ka to sawal hi nahi uthta........

as i said there are some obsessed  behir fans who cannot see Pearl with another actress to they are bashing and trolling him on SM....not Surbhi fans....un ko kab mention kiya??????those fans were abusing and trolling Pearl  because of some romantic scene which BPP couple got and behir ko nahi mila tha.....what is Pearl's fault in it?????why are those fans (not surbhi fans i am clearly saying this) trolling him????pearl was not writer of N3....

read my comment on 1st page dear.....i mentioned that is really beyond understandig that SJ did not get any award for playing Naagrani  bela character so so amazingly.....

tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

In bpp forum struck over n3 

Acidity problem hai 

They don't think na and they can't live without this

N3 is over still struck in same place on same point 

Apne show p focus karle wo inse hoga nai 

Aatma kahin dimag kahin

And knew nothing bus bolte rehna hai 

You are really funny person😂

Yeah i thought that forum is free discussion one. I went there to ask about that harsh guy and sudha ji. Mystery thrillers teek se samaj nahi aate. Almost 75% posts and separate posts are about surbhi and naagin fans, surbhi fans bashing there. 

Do india forum allows discussion about other shows and actresses there which are not related to the forum? Infact I'm not allowed to talk about bepanah pyaar here, have the rules changed? 

Edited by tejaswie - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

Anita had in the start later vik came till ravan dehan track then rakshanda came as main villian. But see only Anita keeps winning awards though she lost her game in the show after vikrant and rakshanda took villian roles. She was only supportive to vikrant role to marry him and get naagmani.. later rakshanda and Ankit took over. Favourism ise hi kehte h dost. Ek award Anita ko diye, is baar rakshanda aur rajat me se kisiko de sakte the. It's clear :)

if you watch carefully there was not a proper  and main villan in N3.....till raven dehan track Vik was important....after naagun truth revelaion sumi and ankit took center stage as villans and after krish track hukum,andhaka and huzoor became villans😆.....and sumi and co sirf helper ban gaye thy un k like vish and vik were helpers of Bela.....

sorry for asking this  Rajat,rakhshanda and ankit kis kis category mai  nominated thy?????

tejaswie thumbnail

i can never demain or bash Pearbhi or behir ever.....as i said i am not on insta so i have no idea.....but i have heard that SM is suxh a toxic place where people can write or post anything about anyone.....on SM or IG fans/people who bash and abuse new jodi,show,characters and some time actors also are obsessed behir fans or delusional Pearbhi shipper....and main dono main se koi bhi nahi hoon.....yes we duscuseed some scenes of Behir in that forum but that was in good and praising way main....you can check the thread again.....Surbhi ya kisi or actor of N3 ko bash krne ka to sawal hi nahi uthta........

as i said there are some obsessed  behir fans who cannot see Pearl with another actress to they are bashing and trolling him on SM....not Surbhi fans....un ko kab mention kiya??????those fans were abusing and trolling Pearl  because of some romantic scene which BPP couple got and behir ko nahi mila tha.....what is Pearl's fault in it?????why are those fans (not surbhi fans i am clearly saying this) trolling him????pearl was not writer of N3....

read my comment on 1st page dear.....i mentioned that is really beyond understandig that SJ did not get any award for playing Naagrani  bela character so so amazingly.....

You were saying here you are not in sm so if obsessed pearbhi fans bash Pearl for his scenes then bash those fans why did you all bring surbhi there that miss beautiful or whatever nicknames your friends Gave her started bringing her there that she haven't liked pearl's pics that past week. Leave her alone don't do what shippers do then there won't be any difference between your friends and shippers. Talk about your show nah? It was bepanah pyaar forum. Check that thread again.

Pearl is close to Ishita you all can praise their bond why do you have to bring surbhi there and blame her that it was her mistake Pearl wasn't much close to her? 

Have you not seen how surbhi praised him called him rockstar in his music video launch and his birthday. Her haanji was released she didn't get support from anyone except her close frnd surbhi chandna still she went and supported Anita Pearl. She posted pics with him during Karishma ki ruhi ki entry track too. What more she can do for Pearl? Obsessed fans want too many things from surbhi too, they based her a lot on Aly Goni's post on Pearl Rohit aly's Goa video post because she commented on aly's post not on Pearl's.. 

They made many hate comments on surbhi when she posted with sumit. So why do you all blame only one side? Pearbhi fans are stupids. They bash both when they don't get whatever they want. What's surbhi's and surbhi's fans mistake in it? Surbhi fans have been with her from asya, barbhi, klkah, survir , varbhi.  Pearbhi is included in all fandoms. These small section of shippers don't contribute to Surbhi or surbhi fans that your friends were calling her sarcastically miss beautiful didn't like his pics. First think what all she did for Pearl. She did whatever she can in recent dance deewane event too

If they are bashing Pearl for some scenes bash them but you all were asking why don't they bash surbhi? You want them to bash surbhi when she got bashed a lot by Anita fans and shippers already so much throughout the year? She lost awards too because of ekta. What more do you want her to sacrifice? 

Move on friends. Move on. Is show se surbhi ko hatred hi Mila tha balti bhar bhar ke. If u can't Pray for her good then don't ask the shippers to bash her if they bash Pearl because they have been bashing her too. She got hell lot of bashing from mouni and Anita fans in insta. You all should move on and leave her alone. ekta and co ignored all her hardwork when she had most ss,haters got what they wanted. Now leave her alone friends. Watch your new show and leave surbhi and her fans 

tejaswie thumbnail

if you watch carefully there was not a proper  and main villan in N3.....till raven dehan track Vik was important....after naagun truth revelaion sumi and ankit took center stage as villans and after krish track hukum,andhaka and huzoor became villans😆.....and sumi and co sirf helper ban gaye thy un k like vish and vik were helpers of Bela.....

sorry for asking this  Rajat,rakhshanda and ankit kis kis category mai  nominated thy?????

So what did you get from all this? Almost all of the villians had their part in this show and the only constant was surbhi Jyoti who got scenes with all these villians. Mahir wasnt made a naagraj nor he was given powers to help Bela against villians.

Yet a category is made to only Anita .ask yourself which character she played? At first she was negative then she went supportive role to a negative villian vikrant, then both of them supported Bela . Later rakshanda Ankit came. After Bela most of the ss was for rakshanda, then vikrant them Anita then hukum andhka. I'm not talking about mahir here, I'm talking about anita's award which should go to rakshanda and rajat. If Hina and Rajan shahi can get special awards why don't they made rakshanda share her award with kainaat role? Which is negative . Anita's role was very badly written. She kept swinging between negative and supportive. Till the last andhka track no one knew what she is playing 

If you ask me what about the next season's promo Anita dual negative role? That swinging character who got supportive awards in all award shows is made fully negative role again? 

Don't you get it still? 

PS: your last line. Rakshanda Ankit rajat should get nominated in negative category. Ye bhi puchne wali baat h Kya? 

Lunamovas thumbnail

You are really funny person😂

Yeah i thought that forum is free discussion one. I went there to ask about that harsh guy and sudha di. Mystery thrillers teek se samaj nahi aate. Almost 75% posts and separate posts are about surbhi and naagin fans, surbhi fans bashing there. 

Do india forum allows discussion about other shows and actresses there which are notorious related to the forum? Infact I'm not allowed to talk about bepanah pyaar here, have the rules changed? 

No changes in rule 

It's not allowed 

After seeing ur comment I went there and I will like to say dugaa dugaaa reading comments seriously they have acidity issues 

Bina surbhi k bpp digest nai hota 😂😂

daud95 thumbnail

You were saying here you are not in sm so if obsessed pearbhi fans bash Pearl for his scenes then bash those fans why did you all bring surbhi there that miss beautiful or whatever nicknames your friends Gave her started bringing her there that she haven't liked pearl's pics. 

Pearl is close to Ishita because you all can praise their bond why do you have to bring surbhi there and blame her that it was her mistake Pearl wasn't much close to her? 

Have you not seen how surbhi praises him calling him rockstar in his music video launch and his birthday. Her haanji was released she didn't get support from anyone except her close frnd surbhi chandna still she went and supported Anita Pearl. She posted pics with him during Karishma ki ruhi ki entry track too. What more she can do for Pearl? Obsessed fans want too many things from surbhi too, they based her a lot on Aly Goni's post on Pearl Rohit aly's Goa video post because she commented on aly's post not on Pearl's.. 

They made many hate comments on surbhi when she posted with sumit. So why do you all blame only one side? Pearbhi fans are stupids. They bash both when they don't get whatever they want. What's surbhi's and surbhi's fans mistake in it? Surbhi fans have been with her from asya, barbhi, klkah, survir , varbhi.  Pearbhi is included in all fandoms. These small section of shippers don't contribute to Surbhi or surbhi fans that your friends were calling her sarcastically miss beautiful didn't like his pics. First think what all she did for Pearl. She did whatever she can in recent dance deewane event too

If they are bashing Pearl for some scenes bash them but you all were asking why don't they bash surbhi? You want them to bash surbhi when she got bashed a lot by Anita fans and shippers already so much throughout the year? She lost awards too because of ekta. What more do you want her to sacrifice? 

Move on friends. Move on. Is show se surbhi ko hatred hi Mila tha balti bhar bhar ke. If u can't stay for her then don't ask the shippers to bash her if they bash Pearl because they have been bashing her too. 

you missunderstood her she complemented SJ by saying that......all the actresees Pearl has worked with she found SJ most beautiful and pretty thats why she called her by that name.....not to deman her or mock her.....

on SM media it a two sided war......what can i say about it..... there are some people who bashed Pearl because he was not liking or commenting on SJ pics.....aap aise logo ko surbhi fans bolo gi kya?????definitely they are not Surbhi or Pearl's fan.....but just behir or pearbhi shippers.....ya pta nahi kon hain...

i have seen Pearl and surbhi interaction in offscreen videos and gift segments.....they are sweet and comfortable together.....Surbhi's energy and jovial nature alag hi level ka hai.....so energetic she is.....so Pearbhi ka way of interaction bhi different feel hota tha....with ishita its different....because she is not that much energetic....kafi calm and shant type hai woh....so un k interation alg feel hota hai....thats it.....

koi bhi surbhi ya pearl k bash krne ka nahi bol raha.....bashing and trolling is not a healthy thing to do for your sanity and mental health....

baat award se shuru hui  thi kahan pohanch gai.....