Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

post parh kr hi jawab diya hai hai dear....maker of this post had an OPiNION that Pearl does not desrve that award and i did not agree with it so i replied.....so jo aap ne mujhe advise di naa post parh liya kro app ko khud bhi follow krni hahiye........πŸ˜†Pearl ko mila kuch nahi padi to time and energy q waste ki post bana kr ya us pe comment kr kπŸ˜†?????cant say anything about SJ but anita k character vish k shades,phases and layers vik k characters se kahin zyada and anita ki acting bhi perfect and kafi strong thi......so she rightfully won that award and Pearl too...baqi jis ko jeetna that jeet gya ab lagy rahi aap sab sanu ki.....πŸ˜†

Oh really πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pearl n anita are holiday criminals 

Seriously vikku se jyada vish important 

OMG 

ITNI energy wastage 

Apne show p concentrate karo better hai  

World knows who were  more deserving n who were not

Kiski ko define karne ki zaroorat nai 

So please itne insecure explanations mat do 

Apna show Dekho 

tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know how far is this true but there was a tweet which was viral on that day in all the fandoms that The three Harshad, Jennifer, surbhi Jyoti were to be receiving awards but they couldn't attend the show so that went to others.

That tweet said, her relative was working for zee gold organiser and surbhi Jyoti was to share  Best actress popular category award and Pearl Tv personality award but she was busy with shoots in Uttar Pradesh so she couldn't get it. She/ he said they gave best actor to Pearl because naagin show was getting one main award. 

Jennifer and harshad were getting some tv personality and fit actor awards which went to other stars who attended .

I believe this to be true because there some actresses got 2 to 3 awards. Jenny and harshad won in all award shows it doesn't make sense that they don't get anything when zee was giving prashad to everyone there. 

They can give the awards to their friends or colleagues if they couldnt attend.

If the above tweet is true then Surbhi was getting an award which she missed it. If not ekta definitely is to be blamed, Anita have been winning awards in every nomination.she won already for naagin too but rajat was never nominated though his villian role was powerful. He expressed his displeasure many times when the show was on air through insta stories. 

I don't mind Pearl getting best actor award as he is right now close to ekta, there is no surprise there along with Anita, she is her baby since 10-12 years.

Not only Surbhi Jyoti, sriti jha always got this treatment from ekta but she has been loved by masses. Ghar Ghar mein Pragya famous hai. So she don't need awards. It's surbhi's luck this naagin isn't a daily soap. She got rid of ekta finally For Now.

tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Lavender_

Exactly! 

That is how biased these awards can be..totally totally grossed analysis of the performance of the actors..giving so many awards to a single actor and nothing to the other no appreciation nothing only favouritism

This is like Ishita dutta winning best Actress award in a male dominated show bepanah pyaarπŸ˜‚ 

Then they will show their bias because they have been saying that show is only about raghbir.

Surbhi to naagin3 === Raghbir to bepanah pyaar.PeroidT

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

I don't know how far is this true but there was a tweet which was viral on that day in all the fandoms that The three Harshad, Jennifer, surbhi Jyoti were to be receiving awards but they couldn't attend the show so that went to others.

That tweet said, her relative was working for zee gold organiser and surbhi Jyoti was to share  Best actress popular category award and Pearl Tv personality award but she was busy with shoots in Uttar Pradesh so she couldn't get it. She/ he said they gave best actor to Pearl because naagin show was getting one main award. 

Jennifer and harshad were getting some tv personality and fit actor awards which went to other stars who attended .

I believe this to be true because there some actresses got 2 to 3 awards. Jenny and harshad won in all award shows it doesn't make sense that they don't get anything when zee was giving prashad to everyone there. 

They can give the awards to their friends or colleagues if they couldnt attend.

If the above tweet is true then Surbhi was getting an award which she missed it. If not ekta definitely is to be blamed, Anita have been winning awards in every nomination.she won already for naagin too but rajat was never nominated though his villian role was powerful. He expressed his displeasure many times when the show was on air through insta stories. 

I don't mind Pearl getting best actor award as he is right now close to ekta, there is no surprise there along with Anita, she is her baby since 10-12 years.

Not only Surbhi Jyoti, sriti jha always got this treatment from ekta but she has been loved by masses. Ghar Ghar mein Pragya famous hai. So she don't need awards. It's surbhi's luck this naagin isn't a daily soap. She got rid of ekta finally For Now.

Even paridhi too 

Happy SJ n ekta ki nai Patti 

Balaji productions is not GOD

In most awards dear ones n close one takes award na 

I don't believe that's true matlab nai aaye to kisi ko pakda do if u look all kids have got except few and if u see parth too hasn't got award as parth is also out of maiyaa list 

It looks mauke ka fayeda uthana or intentionally done as all r busy with their projects 

There is a word called profession n commitment which ekta lacks And organisers too

Years back awards were awards if u see SJ DD JENNY Sriti goodactors hold competition 

Don't worry Jenny is coming with beyhadh 2 she will sweep awards maiyaa tab kya karegi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

This is like Ishita dutta winning best Actress award in a male dominated show bepanah pyaarπŸ˜‚ 

Then they will show their bias because they have been saying that show is only about raghbir.

Surbhi to naagin3 === Raghbir to bepanah pyaar.PeroidT

Ishita

What if vatsal was raghbir 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

post parh kr hi jawab diya hai hai dear....maker of this post had an OPiNION that Pearl does not desrve that award and i did not agree with it so i replied.....so jo aap ne mujhe advise di naa post parh liya kro app ko khud bhi follow krni hahiye........πŸ˜†Pearl ko mila kuch nahi padi to time and energy q waste ki post bana kr ya us pe comment kr kπŸ˜†?????cant say anything about SJ but anita k character vish k shades,phases and layers vik k characters se kahin zyada and anita ki acting bhi perfect and kafi strong thi......so she rightfully won that award and Pearl too...baqi jis ko jeetna that jeet gya ab lagy rahi aap sab sanu ki.....πŸ˜†

One question to you, how would you feel if a male dominated show like bepanah pyaar gave awards to Ishita and aparna leaving out Pearl? Tab Ishita fans bhi yehi bolege jinko milta tha mil gaya lage raho Pearl fans. 

Ekta ki favourite banke rehne Tak sab achha hi lagega.you will know the pain once you are at other side of the corner if raghbir's efforts get wasted once Ishita wins awards. 

That won't happen anyway because show may not last that long till next year gold awards. But think before you speak. If you don't like other person's opinion you don't need to demean the actress efforts just because other person don't like Pearl. I find it childish, you dislike my favourite then I dislike your favourite type of behaviour. 

tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Even paridhi too 

Happy SJ n ekta ki nai Patti 

Balaji productions is not GOD

In most awards dear ones n close one takes award na 

I don't believe that's true matlab nai aaye to kisi ko pakda do if u look all kids have got except few and if u see parth too hasn't got award as parth is also out of maiyaa list 

It looks mauke ka fayeda uthana or intentionally done as all r busy with their projects 

There is a word called profession n commitment which ekta lacks And organisers too

Years back awards were awards if u see SJ DD JENNY Sriti goodactors hold competition 

Don't worry Jenny is coming with beyhadh 2 she will sweep awards maiyaa tab kya karegi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ekta's favours with awards but she wastes their career too. Like Asha rithvik were part of Balaji close circle. Asha kept doing ekta's sequels, replaced characters because she have no other choice. It ended her career. 

Rithvik after PV did only reality shows and for ekta he had to do Xxx C grade web series lost his image with it. 

Erica and parth were very much famous with kuch rang and kyy. She took them in kzk & now see they lost their good image. Almost everyone in sns commented  Erica don't deserve the award. That's how ekta kills their career. I won't be surprised if Erica will have to keep doing ekta's webseries like Krystle and Anita. They don't go out of Ekta's production house without her consent. All their career is bound to ekta.. 

Sriti, drashti,surbhi donot get favours with awards( sriti won some though due to channel)  because they have only professional commitments with ekta not life long commitment to wait and work only in her shows. 

tejaswie thumbnail

If actors give a life long commitment to ekta that they will not work in other production houses without her consent She will first favour the actors with awards then she will keep them waiting till she can use  in one of her show's replaced, after plastic surgery characters. Later after 4-5 years she will give a web show to them. 

If the actor is very close like Krystle and Anita then along with web, negative, replaced characters she ll give one supernatural show too like kd got brahmarakshas and Karishma in qayamat ki raat.  

So those who are overjoyed with awards think again, and those who are distressed not getting an award after doing an Ekta's show then that's a good sign that he/ she isn't in a life long commitment circle with ekta. Adios!!

daud95 thumbnail

OMG 

ITNI energy wastage 

Apna show Dekho 

apna show😲??????N3 is my show too.....i invested my  one  year in this show.....so please dont tell me which is my show and which is not......world already knows who is deserving awards k winners dekh kr......πŸ˜†Rajat character was not even there for whole 33 epis.....and vish character was constantly in the show with varioius shades and layers.....and her character was more important than vik.....khair that is another story....again different opinion ki baat aa jaye gi phir....

holidays?????really?????koi better reason lao jo kuch to justified hoπŸ˜†.....

you can very happily chant your OMG OMG to infinty......when someone posts his/her HUMBLE opinion in an open forum so har tarah k response bardasht karne ka hosla bhi rakha kro.....πŸ˜†

explainations😲?????who is giving explaination to you or anyone elseπŸ˜†.....secure insecure to rehne hi do....makers of the post share his/her opinion and maine bhi wohi kiya.....i really dont need to define or defend anyone........anyways happy ranting....

tejaswie thumbnail

OMG 

ITNI energy wastage 

Apna show Dekho 

You are funny πŸ˜‚

Calm down girlπŸ˜‚ My friend who is ksg Bajaj fan told me how the Twitter was on fire on that day everyone bashed critics choice awards itseems. Leave about naagin fans neutral ITV fandoms didnot think they were deserving. Those awards were called ekta's awards so chillπŸ˜‚