Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

apna show😲??????N3 is my show too.....i invested my  one  year in this show.....so please dont tell me which is my show and which is not......world already knows who is deserving awards k winners dekh kr......😆Rajat character was not even there for whole 33 epis.....and vish character was constantly in the show with varioius shades and layers.....and her character was more important than vik.....khair that is another story....again different opinion ki baat aa jaye gi phir....

holidays?????really?????koi better reason lao jo kuch to justified ho😆.....

you can very happily chant your OMG OMG to infinty......when someone posts his/her HUMBLE opinion in an open forum so har tarah k response bardasht karne ka hosla bhi rakha kro.....😆

explainations😲?????who is giving explaination to you or anyone else😆.....secure insecure to rehne hi do....makers of the post share his/her opinion and maine bhi wohi kiya.....i really dont need to define or defend anyone........anyways happy ranting....

So childish reply 

Invest if u have done u would have learned hard works of others who were neglect 

Ohh please itni insecurity is to you not any sjian and please itne raghbir prem hai na mahir ji wo apne takes rakho better hai what ever u will say it will not effect anyone move on to kiye nai ho n will stick to same jaap continue that idc ro gao ko marzi Karo 

And hosla bahut hai baat na karo hosle ki 

Bade aaye stage ko shade bolne waale 

And n3 tumhara na mera ekta ka show hai

Really invested kitna??? 

Evaluate time and money 

😂😂😂😂

Rajat was gayab for 33 episode your favourite was out of plot 

Kuch to soch k bola karo 

Rakshanda ki bhi ss was more than ur favourite yuvi too 

Itni double chinta mat karo SJ ki 

Apne favourite ki karo 

And anita supporting award she is getting since 10 yrs she is ekta bachhi 

New bachaa is ur favourite 

Sambhal k rakho n anita ka naam leke pearl ko acting don't defend anita acts far better than pearl even her hubby too

Kyunki ekta nai nai category banayegi for ur fav 

Shiv ji murti ko bhi award dedo

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

One question to you, how would you feel if a male dominated show like bepanah pyaar gave awards to Ishita and aparna leaving out Pearl? Tab Ishita fans bhi yehi bolege jinko milta tha mil gaya lage raho Pearl fans. 

Ekta ki favourite banke rehne Tak sab achha hi lagega.you will know the pain once you are at other side of the corner if raghbir's efforts get wasted once Ishita wins awards. 

That won't happen anyway because show may not last that long till next year gold awards. But think before you speak. If you don't like other person's opinion you don't need to demean the actress efforts just because other person don't like Pearl. I find it childish, you dislike my favourite then I dislike your favourite type of behaviour. 

honestly  i will be happy if Ishita gets any award for playing Pragati's character...her character is also important in BPP...i will feel bad for Pearl but i will definitely not blame or bash ishita or her fans..... because mera connection sirf Raghbir k character se nahi hai show main....if ishita,sudha ,manoj ko award milta hai show k liye to i will be really happy mila to apme show k liye hi hai naa.....

and Pearl got an award for cirtics MALE......to SJ kahan se aa gai beech main?????except few actors i love all the cast of N3.....despite of such week storyline and disgusting tracks N3 sirf cast ki wajah se chal gya....so SJ,pearl,anita,Rakhshanda,Rajat,ankit kisi ko bhi award milta honestly mujhe khushi hi hoti....

where did this your fav my fav come from?????yes i am happy because he won award for playing Mahir's character which is very close to my heart......and i am not against anyone here......all the cast of N3 is my fav.....when did i demean any actor of N3?????

The reason i watched N3 was Behir/Perabhi so i cannot or will never demean any of them......SJ ko milta to bhi itni hi khushi hoti mujhe....

tejaswie thumbnail

apna show😲??????N3 is my show too.....i invested my  one  year in this show.....so please dont tell me which is my show and which is not......world already knows who is deserving awards k winners dekh kr......😆Rajat character was not even there for whole 33 epis.....and vish character was constantly in the show with varioius shades and layers.....and her character was more important than vik.....khair that is another story....again different opinion ki baat aa jaye gi phir....

holidays?????really?????koi better reason lao jo kuch to justified ho😆.....

you can very happily chant your OMG OMG to infinty......when someone posts his/her HUMBLE opinion in an open forum so har tarah k response bardasht karne ka hosla bhi rakha kro.....😆

explainations😲?????who is giving explaination to you or anyone else😆.....secure insecure to rehne hi do....makers of the post share his/her opinion and maine bhi wohi kiya.....i really dont need to define or defend anyone........anyways happy ranting....

I did not like her frame of words but there is some truth to whatever she said about Anita. You won't disagree that after first 3-4 weeks Anita's character was only for 3-4 minutes. She was there to instigate Bela to kill mahir. She haven't killed any enemies unlike shesha in naagin1, it was Bela who killed chudail, shaan , vyom. 

Ever since rajat was brought show revolved around him not Anita because he took over main villian role. He deserves a nomination which he didn't get in any award function. This is very shocking how you all fail to see this fact. Anita later went missing for weeks she had little to no ss, because she was on holidays with ekta and Rohit every now and then don't be blind to it. She is good actress but her role was very less, her fans complaints to makers were all over in insta still. you can check em. 

Ekta managed to give supporting actress awards to Anita leaving out rajat and favouritism is as clear as a day here.

Lunamovas thumbnail

You are funny 😂

Calm down girl😂 My friend who is ksg Bajaj fan told me how the Twitter was on fire on that day everyone bashed critics choice awards itseems. Leave about naagin fans neutral ITV fandoms didnot think they were deserving. Those awards were called ekta's awards so chill😂

Maiyaa Khan hi aise karti hai

Tt Watson fire left right center critics awards were bashed 😂

Matlab critics awards was big billion sale 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Ekta's favours with awards but she wastes their career too. Like Asha rithvik were part of Balaji close circle. Asha kept doing ekta's sequels, replaced characters because she have no other choice. It ended her career. 

Rithvik after PV did only reality shows and for ekta he had to do Xxx C grade web series lost his image with it. 

Erica and parth were very much famous with kuch rang and kyy. She took them in kzk & now see they lost their good image. Almost everyone in sns commented  Erica don't deserve the award. That's how ekta kills their career. I won't be surprised if Erica will have to keep doing ekta's webseries like Krystle and Anita. They don't go out of Ekta's production house without her consent. All their career is bound to ekta.. 

Sriti, drashti,surbhi donot get favours with awards( sriti won some though due to channel)  because they have only professional commitments with ekta not life long commitment to wait and work only in her shows. 

Ekta is GOD 

Some news was there nakul was approached for role in n4 

But he refused 

Erica seriously she is cardboard 

Well it was last award for n3 nomination and no more awards now 

ITA awards jury is better this time 

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

So childish reply 

Invest if u have done u would have learned hard works of others who were neglect 

Ohh please itni insecurity is to you not any sjian and please itne raghbir prem hai na mahir ji wo apne takes rakho better hai what ever u will say it will not effect anyone move on to kiye nai ho n will stick to same jaap continue that idc ro gao ko marzi Karo 

And hosla bahut hai baat na karo hosle ki 

Bade aaye stage ko shade bolne waale 

And n3 tumhara na mera ekta ka show hai

Really invested kitna??? 

Evaluate time and money 

😂😂😂😂

Rajat was gayab for 33 episode your favourite was out of plot 

Kuch to soch k bola karo 

Rakshanda ki bhi ss was more than ur favourite yuvi too 

Itni double chinta mat karo SJ ki 

Apne favourite ki karo 

And anita supporting award she is getting since 10 yrs she is ekta bachhi 

New bachaa is ur favourite 

Sambhal k rakho n anita ka naam leke pearl ko acting don't defend anita acts far better than pearl even her hubby too

Kyunki ekta nai nai category banayegi for ur fav 

Shiv ji murti ko bhi award dedo

out of plot or not still he  made Mahir Sehgal's character so loveable.....thats why he got that award....judging anyone's acting is very subjective thing.....and jab mind hi biased and negativity se full ho to phir kya hi kehne......aap anita k hubby ko bhi ly aai beeh main waha 👏👏SJians???? this the thing right😆.....khiar be happy in you delusional world.....

tejaswie thumbnail

honestly  i will be happy if Ishita gets any award for playing Pragati's character...her character is also important in BPP...i will feel bad for Pearl but i will definitely not blame or bash ishita or her fans..... because mera connection sirf Raghbir k character se nahi hai show main....if ishita,sudha ,manoj ko award milta hai show k liye to i will be really happy mila to apme show k liye hi hai naa.....

and Pearl got an award for cirtics MALE......to SJ kahan se aa gai beech main?????except few actors i love all the cast of N3.....despite of such week storyline and disgusting tracks N3 sirf cast ki wajah se chal gya....so SJ,pearl,anita,Rakhshanda,Rajat,ankit kisi ko bhi award milta honestly mujhe khushi hi hoti....

where did this your fav my fav come from?????yes i am happy because he won award for playing Mahir's character which is very close to my heart......and i am not against anyone here......all the cast of N3 is my fav.....when did i demean any actor of N3?????

The reason i watched N3 was Behir/Perabhi so i cannot or will never demean any of them......SJ ko milta to bhi itni hi khushi hoti mujhe....

Its hard for me to believe this because some 15 days back I watched bepanah pyaar so I wanted to ask some doubts regarding the storyline of the show, I missed out on starting episodes so I went to bepanah pyaar forum to make a post and get my doubts clarified. I went to episode discussion threads and I was completely shocked to see the fans there were busy bashing surbhi and surbhi fans. They were talking about some Instagram useless obsessed pearbhi fans who go profiles to bash. I was like oh hello, we Surbhi fans were here from qubool hai days, we hate those shippers who don't leave surbhi alone, always tag her with Pearl. They bash her for not liking pics of Pearl or when she posts with Varun and sumit. The whole thread was about bashing  naagin show couple and bashing surbhi of how her fans complsin Pearl not liking surbhi pics.  

I couldn't make a post there and left. You were one among them there, so how can I find you liking surbhi if she wins? Did you stop bepanah pyaar fans to stop talking about surbhi or old show fans when you are there to talk about bepanah pyaar? Talk about your show not a 4month old show which is past. 

Haven't you seen shippers of jenshad, Manan, parica fans? Some obsessed fans are there in each and every fandom pearbhi aren't exception. Infact pearbhi fans are least number when compared to jenshad, parica, Manan, shivika fans because this is a finite weekend show. If you want to hate on surbhi then you will find absurd  reasons  of shippers bashing Pearl to take out your hatred on her and her fans . When a new show comes you should move on and talk about new show fans and tracks.  

I'm sorry to say your forum is not looking good and ppl like me are leaving who come there to discuss show related matters. It is bepana pyaar forum not naagin3 offscreen frustration thread. 

If you like Ishita, sudha ji and others receiving awards then think about how rakshanda, surbhi, rajat were left out because ekta gives awards only to her anita that too second time. Rakshanda too did great job with various shades, yet she haven't received any award. 

tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Ekta is GOD 

Some news was there nakul was approached for role in n4 

But he refused 

Erica seriously she is cardboard 

Well it was last award for n3 nomination and no more awards now 

ITA awards jury is better this time 

I want sriti jha to win ITA jury this time. She was nominated. 

daud95 thumbnail

I did not like her frame of words but there is some truth to whatever she said about Anita. You won't disagree that after first 3-4 weeks Anita's character was only for 3-4 minutes. She was there to instigate Bela to kill mahir. She haven't killed any enemies unlike shesha in naagin1, it was Bela who killed chudail, shaan , vyom. 

Ever since rajat was brought show revolved around him not Anita because he took over main villian role. He deserves a nomination which he didn't get in any award function. This is very shocking how you all fail to see this fact. Anita later went missing for weeks she had little to no ss, because she was on holidays with ekta and Rohit every now and then don't be blind to it. She is good actress but her role was very less, her fans complaints to makers were all over in insta still. you can check em. 

Ekta managed to give supporting actress awards to Anita leaving out rajat and favouritism is as clear as a day here.

i am not on ista so i have no idea what is going on there.......vik character was important till ravan dehan track after that vik ka bhi wohi character tha jo vish ka tha to support and help bela....starting ki 10 epis main vish k character pe focus zyada tha.....and epi 33 to 45 tak vik k character pe......,i did not watch N1 and N2 so dont know about shesha.....

tejaswie thumbnail

i am not on ista so i have no idea what is going on there.......vik character was important till ravan dehan track after that vik ka bhi wohi character tha jo vish ka tha to support and help bela....starting ki 10 epis main vish k character pe focus zyada tha.....and epi 33 to 45 tak vik k character pe......,i did not watch N1 and N2 so dont know about shesha.....

Anita had in the start later vik came till ravan dehan track then rakshanda came as main villian. But see only Anita keeps winning awards though she lost her game in the show after vikrant and rakshanda took villian roles. She was only supportive to vikrant role to marry him and get naagmani.. later rakshanda and Ankit took over. Favourism ise hi kehte h dost. Ek award Anita ko diye, is baar rakshanda aur rajat me se kisiko de sakte the. It's clear :)