Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

you missunderstood her she complemented SJ by saying that......all the actresees Pearl has worked with she found SJ most beautiful and pretty thats why she called her by that name.....not to deman her or mock her.....

on SM media it a two sided war......what can i say about it..... there are some people who bashed Pearl because he was not liking or commenting on SJ pics.....aap aise logo ko surbhi fans bolo gi kya?????definitely they are not Surbhi or Pearl's fan.....but just behir or pearbhi shippers.....ya pta nahi kon hain...

i have seen Pearl and surbhi interaction in offscreen videos and gift segments.....they are sweet and comfortable together.....Surbhi's energy and jovial nature alag hi level ka hai.....so energetic she is.....so Pearbhi ka way of interaction bhi different feel hota tha....with ishita its different....because she is not that much energetic....kafi calm and shant type hai woh....so un k interation alg feel hota hai....thats it.....

koi bhi surbhi ya pearl k bash krne ka nahi bol raha.....bashing and trolling is not a healthy thing to do for your sanity and mental health....

baat award se shuru hui  thi kahan pohanch gai.....

She was clearly mocking surbhi and her fans. She asked why don't behir pearbhi fans bash surbhi. What does that mean? If Pearl gets bashed surbhi should get bashed too? She got lot of bashing and in naagin4 she ll get bashed a lot again with comparisions of mouni surbhi and new naagins. Aur kitna bash karwana chahte ho surbhi ko aap sab? 

The whole discussion thread was against surbhi. Surbhi fans have moved on dea, have you seen them coming here and posting blaming Pearl fans when surbhi get bashed? They bash those who bash her they donot bring him in other forums especially those fake accounts in insta. They are there for all fandoms. I have seen Erica parth getting bashed by many fake accounts, parica shippers. They don't bring those issues to kzk forum dea.. 

Forum mein apne naye show ki baatein Karo. Old show and shippers ko reply them in insta. Honestly I'm sure many like me who come there for show get irritated to see a discussion forum of a show becoming a chat club of previous show insta fans. 

I'm not sure about my comments here. We are not allowed to talk about other shows here. I don't know how you all talk about naagin fans and show there.  

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Tejaswi 👏🏻👏🏻For u for stating the facts which I wanted to tell..

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswie

So what did you get from all this? Almost all of the villians had their part in this show and the only constant was surbhi Jyoti who got scenes with all these villians. Mahir wasnt made a naagraj nor he was given powers to help Bela against villians.

Yet a category is made to only Anita .ask yourself which character she played? At first she was negative then she went supportive role to a negative villian vikrant, then both of them supported Bela . Later rakshanda Ankit came. After Bela most of the ss was for rakshanda, then vikrant them Anita then hukum andhka. I'm not talking about mahir here, I'm talking about anita's award which should go to rakshanda and rajat. If Hina and Rajan shahi can get special awards why don't they made rakshanda share her award with kainaat role? Which is negative . Anita's role was very badly written. She kept swinging between negative and supportive. Till the last andhka track no one knew what she is playing 

If you ask me what about the next season's promo Anita dual negative role? That swinging character who got supportive awards in all award shows is made fully negative role again? 

Don't you get it still? 

PS: your last line. Rakshanda Ankit rajat should get nominated in negative category. Ye bhi puchne wali baat h Kya? 

her character graph  was kind of moving pendulom...negative to positive then positive to negative...sorry but to proceed any track writer apni comvinience k according character ko negative positive kr leti thi..... from strong naagin in initial  tracks,to just a helper,then with negative shade with vikrant then a lover,then loyal friend then obsessed mother who only wanted to protect her child.....same thing i can say about vikrant and bela too..... ab award character graph k according milta hai ya each phase  main ki gai acting k according....yeh to award dene wale jane.....but she was good in all those tracks....

i dont care abot next season or its promo because i am not going to watch it anyway.....

har show se kisi aik category k liye aik hi actor/actress nominate hota ho ga....yes they should get nominated.....becuase jitna marzi logicless disgusting track ho these people gave their 200 % in every scene.....

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Tejaswi 👏🏻👏🏻For u for stating the facts which I wanted to tell..

Ya very true facts n proves

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

you missunderstood her she complemented SJ by saying that......all the actresees Pearl has worked with she found SJ most beautiful and pretty thats why she called her by that name.....not to deman her or mock her.....

on SM media it a two sided war......what can i say about it..... there are some people who bashed Pearl because he was not liking or commenting on SJ pics.....aap aise logo ko surbhi fans bolo gi kya?????definitely they are not Surbhi or Pearl's fan.....but just behir or pearbhi shippers.....ya pta nahi kon hain...

i have seen Pearl and surbhi interaction in offscreen videos and gift segments.....they are sweet and comfortable together.....Surbhi's energy and jovial nature alag hi level ka hai.....so energetic she is.....so Pearbhi ka way of interaction bhi different feel hota tha....with ishita its different....because she is not that much energetic....kafi calm and shant type hai woh....so un k interation alg feel hota hai....thats it.....

koi bhi surbhi ya pearl k bash krne ka nahi bol raha.....bashing and trolling is not a healthy thing to do for your sanity and mental health....

baat award se shuru hui  thi kahan pohanch gai.....

Daud I know n infact many ppl r seeing what’s exactly happening on that forum... it’s for name sake or else that forum should b renamed as Surbhi bashing forum.. the person who started this by name calling sj as miss beautiful and Zoya character as miss idiotic should shut the eff up n stop bluffing to u ppl who r not even in insta N simply bluff... she started with zulfi name calling to other actor n got smashed on her face by the actor fans who visited that forum n she stopped name calling from then but still obsession with sj continues as sj fans don’t give her back... 

u go n look how obsessed some of them are as the discussion thread is only about sj who is not even related to show ... don’t they have anythng to discuss on their show?? Evryone has moved on from previous show pair n if she comes across one or two ids who bash pvp let her reply them or post their screenshots with u ppl b bash them ... y to blame sj n sjians? Isn’t this obsession on sj on extreme level?? 

Pvp n Erica r undeserving compared to their coactors who acted well that’s sj n parth... neural audience has blasted both pvp n Erica n especially pvp among all on that day... those r not sjians... u think yamong all neutral audience on social media bashed pvp more than other actors for that award n those tweets for more than 400 likes n retweets... 

u r not in social media so don’t beleive anythng unless u see what’s going on 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

her character graph  was kind of moving pendulom...negative to positive then positive to negative...sorry but to proceed any track writer apni comvinience k according character ko negative positive kr leti thi..... from strong naagin in initial  tracks,to just a helper,then with negative shade with vikrant then a lover,then loyal friend then obsessed mother who only wanted to protect her child.....same thing i can say about vikrant and bela too..... ab award character graph k according milta hai ya each phase  main ki gai acting k according....yeh to award dene wale jane.....but she was good in all those tracks....

i dont care abot next season or its promo because i am not going to watch it anyway.....

har show se kisi aik category k liye aik hi actor/actress nominate hota ho ga....yes they should get nominated.....becuase jitna marzi logicless disgusting track ho these people gave their 200 % in every scene.....

This is the reality who r neutral fans n don’t belong to any fandoms

https://twitter.com/sweetspoilsmea/status/1182734926770102272?s=21

https://twitter.com/neethuaz/status/1182733331357753346?s=21

https://twitter.com/sohudg/status/1182743238358134784?s=21

https://twitter.com/fiercy_jhalli/status/1182738407874674688?s=21

https://twitter.com/jaanebhidoyaron/status/1182735007464349696?s=21

https://twitter.com/shinydiamond_03/status/1182743284650778624?s=21

https://twitter.com/shinydiamond_03/status/1182760373444907008?s=21

https://twitter.com/adamlecune/status/1182765852497567744?s=21

tejaswie thumbnail

Almost all the winners who got awards shows are illogical too. But only ekta's favourites won awards that's what all I want to say and many in sns are saying the same. Bajaj ko hi dekho, first grey then positive then again negative. But he still got award, Erica don't deserve it at all for her pendulum between Bajaj and anurag. If you see a bias there there there is no wrong in accepting it. If Ishita wins an award after  Pearl's hardwork then leave about you, 75% Pearl fans will say award is biased. You will see that it that happens but that won't happen so relax because show won't last that long till next year June. Furthermore ekta will not do that to Pearl. If she can give it to mahir she ll give it to raghbir too. I'm just giving u an example. Other 75% Pearl fans ll be on their toes if Ishita wins over Pearl.. many among surbhi fans were happy for Pearl I saw their posts in insta wishing him. Most of us are angry on ekta for her bias that is all. 

Edited by tejaswie - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tejaswie

She was clearly mocking surbhi and her fans. She asked why don't behir pearbhi fans bash surbhi. What does that mean? If Pearl gets bashed surbhi should get bashed too? She got lot of bashing and in naagin4 she ll get bashed a lot again with comparisions of mouni surbhi and new naagins. Aur kitna bash karwana chahte ho surbhi ko aap sab? 

The whole discussion thread was against surbhi. Surbhi fans have moved on dea, have you seen them coming here and posting blaming Pearl fans when surbhi get bashed? They bash those who bash her they donot bring him in other forums especially those fake accounts in insta. They are there for all fandoms. I have seen Erica parth getting bashed by many fake accounts, parica shippers. They don't bring those issues to kzk forum dea.. 

Forum mein apne naye show ki baatein Karo. Old show and shippers ko reply them in insta. Honestly I'm sure many like me who come there for show get irritated to see a discussion forum of a show becoming a chat club of previous show insta fans. 

I'm not sure about my comments here. We are not allowed to talk about other shows here. I don't know how you all talk about naagin fans and show there.  

Surbhi k bina din katti nai inki they seek mauka 

Mind hang hai processor se cache delete karna nai 

It's their habit oops bimari will be better word 

Move on hona life me Sikha nai 

Ek cheez pakad li wahi gaayenge raag bhale hi wo bathroom raag ban jaaye 

Jaante Sab hai samajhte Sab hai bas expect karne me inka delusional world me earthquake aa jaayega that's they fear

Bada krantikari dimag hai ji 

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Daud I know n infact many ppl r seeing what’s exactly happening on that forum... it’s for name sake or else that forum should b renamed as Surbhi bashing forum.. the person who started this by name calling sj as miss beautiful and Zoya character as miss idiotic should shut the eff up n stop bluffing to u ppl who r not even in insta N simply bluff... she started with zulfi name calling to other actor n got smashed on her face by the actor fans who visited that forum n she stopped name calling from then but still obsession with sj continues as sj fans don’t give her back... 

u go n look how obsessed some of them are as the discussion thread is only about sj who is not even related to show ... don’t they have anythng to discuss on their show?? Evryone has moved on from previous show pair n if she comes across one or two ids who bash pvp let her reply them or post their screenshots with u ppl b bash them ... y to blame sj n sjians? Isn’t this obsession on sj on extreme level?? 

Pvp n Erica r undeserving compared to their coactors who acted well that’s sj n parth... neural audience has blasted both pvp n Erica n especially pvp among all on that day... those r not sjians... u think yamong all neutral audience on social media bashed pvp more than other actors for that award n those tweets for more than 400 likes n retweets... 

u r not in social media so don’t beleive anythng unless u see what’s going on 

i dont know on social media kis ne kis ko bash and blame kiya......i have seen Pearl's work as Mahir so for me he deserves this award....he played that charscter so beauifully.....and i am replying this on IF because this deserving and non deserving discussion is started in this forum......thats it.......

i am not watching any other star plus show and never visit forums of other shows so honestly no idea.....if Pearl and Surbhi dono hi troll and bash hi rahy hain phir to shikayat hi kya krni.....are you on SM????are you ya koi aur hai yahan jo bash krta hai ya abusive post krta hai Pearbhi ki ID pe?????nahi naa i am not on IG or twitter so main bhi nahi krti......so those people who do such nasty things should stop all these nonsense.....

tejaswie thumbnail

i dont know on social media kis ne kis ko bash and blame kiya......i have seen Pearl's work as Mahir so for me he deserves this award....he played that charscter so beauifully.....and i am replying this on IF because this deserving and non deserving discussion is started in this forum......thats it.......

i am not watching any other star plus show and never visit forums of other shows so honestly no idea.....if Pearl and Surbhi dono hi troll and bash hi rahy hain phir to shikayat hi kya krni.....are you on SM????are you ya koi aur hai yahan jo bash krta hai ya abusive post krta hai Pearbhi ki ID pe?????nahi naa i am not on IG or twitter so main bhi nahi krti......so those people who do such nasty things should stop all these nonsense.....

You don't do it neither we but you should stop your bepanah forum members to talk about your show not old show and couples and their fans on a forum which is not related to Surbhi. If you all still talk about old show and fans then  sorry you haven't moved on from surbhi and naagin. Not moving on is also ok but you all concentrate only on negative comments on insta when there is lot of positivity around so that you can hate surbhi more. Tell ur forum members that it's bepanah forum talk about that and ask them to move on and leave surbhi alone. If insta pearbhi fans are stupids talking about them and asking them to bash surbhi to is also stupidity