Just an opinion!

Posted: 4 years ago

Pearl V puri got the best actor that too critics award  i mean how...if he would have won popular that would have been justified but i dont think so he is that good actor neither he acted that well in naagin 3 to deserve that rather i would have appreciated if they had given it to anita or surbhi for there roles in naagin 3..atleast they had meaty roles and scenes n acted really well.. i mean seriously so its like to get an award you just have to go ga ga over a particular PH..its an act of favouritism to another level😆

Ps:I like pearl but dont think he deserved that for naagin 3 not him atleast..its my personal opinion no bashing..

Add please and that too for female oriented show 

Actually mahir is a very well written character and kiddo mahir,zombie mahir, krish ,mihir there are many shades present in mahir character and from the entry scene to last scene pearl improve alot initialy the show star cast declare I never thought that pearl acted so well so I think he deserve the award . It's not easy to get so many shades and viewer love in a female dominating show. Even I feel that surbhi  deserve award for bela role because she put so much hard work for whole year and even set a standard despite mouni, Ada and even anita impressed everyone I mean she is the last one introduced as naagin initial people donot like bela too much but once sj start playing naagrani she set her own style specially her walking style even without crown and naagin attire are fabulous  she work in the show for whole year without any holiday atleast other cast member get holidays. She always present in each frame. So she truly deserves an award for her role in N3. So I really want her to win a award for bela role. Anita already got a ward for her role in N3 so even if she didnot  get award I am not much bothered.

Originally posted by joypallavi

Actually mahir is a very well written character and kiddo mahir,zombie mahir, krish ,mihir there are many shades present in mahir character and from the entry scene to last scene pearl improve alot initialy the show star cast declare I never thought that pearl acted so well so I think he deserve the award . It's not easy to get so many shades and viewer love in a female dominating show. Even I feel that surbhi  deserve award for bela role because she put so much hard work for whole year and even set a standard despite mouni, Ada and even anita impressed everyone I mean she is the last one introduced as naagin initial people donot like bela too much but once sj start playing naagrani she set her own style specially her walking style even without crown and naagin attire are fabulous  she work in the show for whole year without any holiday atleast other cast member get holidays. She always present in each frame. So she truly deserves an award for her role in N3. So I really want her to win a award for bela role. Anita already got a ward for her role in N3 so even if she didnot  get award I am not much bothered.

That's not shade that stage 

Shade is given to character raghbir in Bpp 

Maiyaa ko dena tha wo de di 

And SJ happy she didn't went in biased awards 

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

That's not shade that stage 

Shade is given to character raghbir in Bpp 

Maiyaa ko dena tha wo de di 

And SJ happy she didn't went in biased awards 

But sj deserves award for N3 she put so much hardwork in N3.

🤣🤣🤣one of the naagin of N3 vish our Anita won award for this female oriented show.....instead of celebrating this you are getting worried that Pearl won critics award......😆wow......there are actually so many shades and phases of Mahir's character.....and Pearl did complete justice in all those phases.....he completely deserved that award....

why did not SJ win any award for playing Bela's character is beyond understanding.....she was incredible and amazing in N3.....khair be happy jis ko jo bhi mila N3 ki wajah se.....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago

Exactly! 

That is how biased these awards can be..totally totally grossed analysis of the performance of the actors..giving so many awards to a single actor and nothing to the other no appreciation nothing only favouritism

Originally posted by joypallavi

But sj deserves award for N3 she put so much hardwork in N3.

Ya she deserved but soon with God's blessing in her hands will be Filmfare and IIFA awards 

Not maiyaa baised awards

Originally posted by daud95

🤣🤣🤣one of the naagin of N3 vish our Anita won award for this female oriented show.....instead of celebrating this you are getting worried that Pearl won critics award......😆wow......there are actually so many shades and phases of Mahir's character.....and Pearl did complete justice in all those phases.....he completely deserved that award....

why did not SJ win any award for playing Bela's character is beyond understanding.....she was incredible and amazing in N3.....khair be happy jis ko jo bhi mila N3 ki wajah se.....

Post padh liya karo get complete info then post 

Pearl ko award Mila to mila uski kiski ko nai padi anita ko mila uski bhi kiski ko nai padi 

Role risks jyada tha rajat n sj dono ko nai mila and dono ki acting pearl n anita se crore times achii hai 

Hope u got the post base 

Originally posted by MagpieArshu

Post padh liya karo get complete info then post 

Pearl ko award Mila to mila uski kiski ko nai padi anita ko mila uski bhi kiski ko nai padi 

Role risks jyada tha rajat n sj dono ko nai mila and dono ki acting pearl n anita se crore times achii hai 

Hope u got the post base 

post parh kr hi jawab diya hai hai dear....maker of this post had an OPiNION that Pearl does not desrve that award and i did not agree with it so i replied.....so jo aap ne mujhe advise di naa post parh liya kro app ko khud bhi follow krni hahiye........😆Pearl ko mila kuch nahi padi to time and energy q waste ki post bana kr ya us pe comment kr k😆?????cant say anything about SJ but anita k character vish k shades,phases and layers vik k characters se kahin zyada and anita ki acting bhi perfect and kafi strong thi......so she rightfully won that award and Pearl too...baqi jis ko jeetna that jeet gya ab lagy rahi aap sab sanu ki.....😆

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago