Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have not much hopes honestly. The CVs till now have disappointed me big time. But I really wish this starts a new phase in their relationship and they give us a mature track between Sidisha

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

And gori 90 u don't need to tell me what should I watch or not  watch  it is my wish what should I watch. So stop moral policing  

I will crictize Dr shashank and Dr juhi as couple  and u r no one to question me   why I am crictizing Dr shashank and Dr juhi 

Otherwise I can also say why u don't like sidisha why u have problem with sidisha . Please don't watch sanjavni if u have so problem with sidisha   skip sidisha  scene

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

I hope that from tomorrow...we will see a new angle of story building up between Sid and Ishani. I am now hoping that their teenager will romance will now come to an end and a mature love story will bloom slowly and gradually. Actually I always hate these fast forward kind of love story because there I think the beauty of love gets miss out. 

Now I just wanna pray that CVs give us something very promising and awesome and I will forget all the crap they gave us in the past...  

I think they aren't planning on giving us SidIsha romance.. Rather they are heading towards lambi Judaai track.. They have already missed out on romantic moments with the fast track love now they're gonna miss out more with fast track judaai track..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

I have not much hopes honestly. The CVs till now have disappointed me big time. But I really wish this starts a new phase in their relationship and they give us a mature track between Sidisha

Neither do I.. I just wNt to see how long SidIsha storyline keeps my interest.. Once it loses the charm I'll he done with the show.. Unless they start with a new track or start to unravel a few mysteries

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was all smokes & mirrors till this conjecture, after wedding the aftermath & its adjunct, shift has shaped mainly after the parting dialogue of Shashank, the makers will probably bring all characters & their intended dynamism with one another in central focus, connecting, conflicting competing to cooperating within Sanjivani - Vardhan was definitely feeding fire with Shashank Juhi & Anjali ( she was a very keen bystander), the unsaid hung in the air,it will morph & grow like an impenetrable but important wall in & around Sanjivani ,inbetween with emotions buffeting roughly ,knocking each character towards & apart, from all directions. 

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

It was all smokes & mirrors till this conjecture, after wedding the aftermath & its adjunct, shift has shaped mainly after the parting dialogue of Shashank, the makers will probably bring all characters & their intended dynamism with one another in central focus, connecting, conflicting competing to cooperating within Sanjivani - Vardhan was definitely feeding fire with Shashank Juhi & Anjali ( she was a very keen bystander), the unsaid hung in the air,it will morph & grow like an impenetrable but important wall in & around Sanjivani ,inbetween with emotions buffeting roughly ,knocking each character towards & apart, from all directions. 

I think so too nitya.. They are starting to bring everything back on track and connecting all the plots.. And Vardhan is definetely a good Villain.. He knows what and when to do to create the most effect..