Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

I think it's Sid financial background that might make him to keep Ishani away from himself.. Plus Ishani's is a germaphobe  so he might think she will not be able to adjust in her locality

Yes I'm actually happy that finally that silly romance has come to a hault..

Though I still have to wait more of Dr. Asha scenes too judge whether I really like the new actresses portrayal😆

If they show it as financial background and insecurities that would be realistic. Would love see a track of diff in financial status between Sid Ishani and consequent situations that arise.

I just hope they don't bring all those dreaming back🥱

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

rishabh cannot prove that Ishani loves him overnight.. He'll need atleast a week in case of Ishani (Since her actual love track was so fast😆) to create doubts in the mind od Sid.. But yeah Sid might think he doesn't deserve Ishani or her love.. For he is najayiz etc.. can be true..

U know maasi it's a fiction!!😉!! Kuch bhi ho sakta hai raaton raat but yes I agree he can't prove love but surely he will make sid jealous🤢

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I will watch it for SidIsha scenes maybe and for rahul.. But I am with you on that.. Many people have already left the show for it was not the Sanjivani they were expecting.. 

I also cannot stand the fact that the cvs are linking this to sanjivani1 where he was like an elderly bro even like a father figure.. 

They can make this a whole new show that would be fine.. But not a continuation to S1.. But let it be Sur.. we can't do anything.. Lets see what the upcoming story holds.. Do tell of what you think of SidIsha today after you watch it..

Very well said! 👏

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

If they show it as financial background and insecurities that would be realistic. Would love see a track of diff in financial status between Sid Ishani and consequent situations that arise.

I just hope they don't bring all those dreaming back🥱

I don't feel financial problems isn't he the senior batch doctor!! Or whatever senior of Ishani then he must be getting more or equal salary to that of ishani🤓....

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now  as  I can't  comment much as I have  not watch episode  but  reading update 

Situation was 

Dr juhi   to Dr shashank. Our conversation is in complete  say yes or no  do u love me 

Dr shashank take her aside and said  : I have given u my answer  do u think it is love  ? 

Anjali get angry 

Dr juhi go away

Now Dr shashank think  it took me so much time to understand  if its, not love then what is, it

Look like Dr shashank himself answering his own question  ( when he ask Dr juhi  do u think it is,  love? )so on behalf of  Dr juhi   Dr shashank  has answer the question if it not  love then what is it 

I don't think he is admitting that he is in love with Dr juhi  but he understand that Dr juhi still thinking there relationship as love  inspite of telling by Dr shashank that there is respect and even take promise  Dr juhi that u will respect me 

I think today Dr shashank say this line if it not love  then what is, it from juhi  pov

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
surabhi01 thumbnail

Ayesha  may u hide  meenakshi rao  post  I don't want to comment on such people who don't have basic manner how to disscuss in forums

Here is part of the  link of episode 95 especially  for blockheads 🤣 Now y'all  give me link of kanyadaan after all you spent your idle lives doing phd thesis on it 

https://youtu.be/ryUYMq_ot0Q

surabhi01 thumbnail

Aayesha some people just want to proove their themselves very intelligence any how without watching whole episode 

In temple  Dr rahul  just put sindoor  on juhi head   he even did not saat pheras in marriage. When there is no saat pheras in marriage then how is it marriage? 

And more over Dr rahul even did not take divorce from  Dr simran  so That time  Dr juhi and Dr rahul was not even legally married to Dr juhi 

When there is no  divorce of Dr rahul and Dr simran  there was no saat pheras  no pandit   in Dr rahul and Dr Dr juhi. Dr rahul just putting sindoor in Dr juhi  so how this marriage consider to be marriage as, marriage with out saat pheras 

With out saat pheras marriage has no meaning other wise raah chalte log  sadak mein bus sindoor daal hi shaadi kar len yes tum meri wife husband ho

Dr rahul did take divorce from Dr Simran and then properly married to Dr juhi

In happen in one more serial too where  hero just put sindoor in heroie in hospital   

But later cvs has shown proper marriage between  hero and heroine with pheras 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago