Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My take 1 - Rishab emotionaly broke him down using najayaz , basthi ,rich people and so on . So he might be feeling inferior.

Take 2  - he is doing it for Ishani's good .may be for her professional career.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But how is going to stay away from her that I want to see . Because he was so possessive in today's episode.

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I think cvs want to please both sides

Look like for those respect between shashank and juhi then  dialogue writer   write  for Dr shashank that there is, respect 

And  for those who wants to c love  again asking confusing question if it not love then what is it 

Matlab respect bhi love bhi   ?? Door are open for all viewers  ? 

. Is tarah se thodi hota hai 

I know.. Isiliye toh I wanted them to clear it up.. whether he loves or not.. abhi tak toh sabko please karte aa rahe the.. But you watch the episode tonight and then tell.. whether you feel you are still confused or not..😊 Because I think we are going to be disappointed but atleast they cleared the story

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

My take 1 - Rishab emotionaly broke him down using najayaz , basthi ,rich people and so on . So he might be feeling inferior.

Take 2  - he is doing it for Ishani's good .may be for her professional career.

Yeah I feel the same about Take-1.. Nice take 2.. Because it would be like he is walking on the footsteps of Shashank as per the new storyline.. 

About how is he going to stay away.. Isi me toh mazaa hai.. Atleast kuch story aur ache scenes milenge.. Rather than butterfly dreaming Ishani😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If cvs going to shahi as romantic couple then I will stop watching show I cannot see  the person who did kanyadan  of Dr juhi   now showing Dr shashank as lover of Dr juhi. It is disgusting to core 

Till now  Dr shashank and Dr juhi share same type of relationship  like it was shown between  nasurdiin shah as  sir  and Pooja as student  . In that movie sir nasurdiin use to take proper care of student Pooja and Pooja give her sir lot of respect but there is no love

Ayesha066 thumbnail

If cvs going to shahi as romantic couple then I will stop watching show I cannot see  the person who did kanyadan  of Dr juhi   now showing Dr shashank as lover of Dr juhi. It is disgusting to core 

Till now  Dr shashank and Dr juhi share same type of relationship  like it was shown between  nasurdiin shah as  sir  and Pooja as student  . In that movie sir nasurdiin use to take proper care of student Pooja and Pooja give her sir lot of respect but there is no love

I will watch it for SidIsha scenes maybe and for rahul.. But I am with you on that.. Many people have already left the show for it was not the Sanjivani they were expecting.. 

I also cannot stand the fact that the cvs are linking this to sanjivani1 where he was like an elderly bro even like a father figure.. 

They can make this a whole new show that would be fine.. But not a continuation to S1.. But let it be Sur.. we can't do anything.. Lets see what the upcoming story holds.. Do tell of what you think of SidIsha today after you watch it..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is for cvs and  sanjavni writer should read this link  what is meant by kanyadan and who do it 

https://www.linandjirsa.com/kanyadaan-indian-wedding-ceremony/

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe rishabh is trying to prove Sid that ishani loves him but not Sid. And Sid will surely sacrifice thinking I am a najayiz and if ishu is Happy with rishabh  then okay🤔

Edited by Draconian - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

This is for cvs and  sanjavni writer should read this link  what is meant by kanyadan and who do it 

https://www.linandjirsa.com/kanyadaan-indian-wedding-ceremony/

Surabhi now no point in showing this to the cvs..🥱 They have decided where they wanna take this story of Shashank & Juhi

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draconian

Maybe rishabh is trying to prove Sid that ishani loves him but not Sid. And Sid will surely sacrifice thinking I am a najayiz and if ishu is Happy with rishabh  then okay🤔

rishabh cannot prove that Ishani loves him overnight.. He'll need atleast a week in case of Ishani (Since her actual love track was so fast😆) to create doubts in the mind od Sid.. But yeah Sid might think he doesn't deserve Ishani or her love.. For he is najayiz etc.. can be true..