Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Now  as  I can't  comment much as I have  not watch episode  but  reading update 

Situation was 

Dr juhi   to Dr shashank. Our conversation is in complete  say yes or no  do u love me 

Dr shashank take her aside and said  : I have given u my answer  do u think it is love  ? 

Anjali get angry 

Dr juhi go away

Now Dr shashank think  it took me so much time to understand  if its, not love then what is, it

Look like Dr shashank himself answering his own question  ( when he ask Dr juhi  do u think it is,  love? )so on behalf of  Dr juhi   Dr shashank  has answer the question if it not  love then what is it 

I don't think he is admitting that he is in love with Dr juhi  but he understand that Dr juhi still thinking there relationship as love  inspite of telling by Dr shashank that there is respect and even take promise  Dr juhi that u will respect me 

I think today Dr shashank say this line if it not love  then what is, it from juhi  pov

Yes he is convinced this is love.. Now let's see what Juhi has to say.. But Sur it seems that Shashank & Juhi love story is gonna be the upcoming track..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Aayesha some people just want to proove their themselves very intelligence any how without watching whole episode 

In temple  Dr rahul  just put sindoor  on juhi head   he even did not saat pheras in marriage. When there is no saat pheras in marriage then how is it marriage? 

And more over Dr rahul even did not take divorce from  Dr simran  so That time  Dr juhi and Dr rahul was not even legally married to Dr juhi 

When there is no  divorce of Dr rahul and Dr simran  there was no saat pheras  no pandit   in Dr rahul and Dr Dr juhi. Dr rahul just putting sindoor in Dr juhi  so how this marriage consider to be marriage as, marriage with out saat pheras 

With out saat pheras marriage has no meaning other wise raah chalte log  sadak mein bus sindoor daal hi shaadi kar len yes tum meri wife husband ho

Dr rahul did take divorce from Dr juhi  and then properly married to Dr juhi

In happen in one more serial too where  hero just put sindoor in heroie in hospital   

But later cvs has shown proper marriage between  hero and heroine with pheras 

Ignore Sur.. People don't know the whole of Sanjivani1 storyline.. let it be.. You are correct.. Go watch the episode then we will discuss the rest..

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YI think surbhi ko bhut jada prob hai shahi se..to i suggest u dear dnt watch sanjivani..aur gar delhna h to sidhisha k liye delh liya kro and ignore shahi track..but ye nhi tumhe nhi psand shahi luvstory tk bki sbko b ho..so its ur choice dekhna h dekho nhi dekhna mt dekho or it also ut choice to skip shahi scene

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today I watch episode  it doesn't not look that CVS planning  shahi

It is  Dr rishabh said  to Dr shashank and Dr juhi that today no junior senior residents aaj aap dono khul ke nachiye

Dr shashank and Dr juhi clearly hesitate to dance with each other. Dr juhi even feeling awkward  to dance with Dr shashank and Dr shashank even hesitate to dance 

Both first try to refuse 

But  after lot of request by Dr rishabh that Jessica aaj  sabhi khul  ke dance karenge 

That is why Dr shashank  and Dr juhi agree to dance 

Even Dr shashank feel awkward when sid maama said   ganna atak gaye ki  Dr shashank atak gaye? 

surabhi01 thumbnail

So  those who leave no chance to personal attack other   and what to prove other fool and proove  themselves very intelligent 

Let me tell before prooving themselves very intelligent they should get fact  right  and then proove their intellegycy 

Kyonki aadha adhura gyaan  khud ke liye bahut hanikaarak hota hai

Someone very over confidently says  to me watch episode  95 then Dr shashank did not do kanyadan of Dr juhi

Now, I am saying  that go and watch episode  no 109 of sanjavni  season 1  before prooving themselves intelligent

Here in episode Dr rahul father  ask who will do kanyadan of   Dr juhi

Dr juhi become sad 

Then Dr shashank  says if u don't mind I will do kanyadan  of Dr juhi 

Now I am giving link  and watch episode 109 and in this episode Dr shashank said he will do kanyadanhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151313677

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Today I watch episode  it doesn't not look that CVS planning  shahi

It is  Dr rishabh said  to Dr shashank and Dr juhi that today no junior senior residents aaj aap dono khul ke nachiye

Dr shashank and Dr juhi clearly hesitate to dance with each other. Dr juhi even feeling awkward  to dance with Dr shashank and Dr shashank even hesitate to dance 

Both first try to refuse 

But  after lot of request by Dr rishabh that Jessica aaj  sabhi khul  ke dance karenge 

That is why Dr shashank  and Dr juhi agree to dance 

Even Dr shashank feel awkward when sid maama said   ganna atak gaye ki  Dr shashank atak gaye? 

But I felt Sur that Shashank was intrrested but not Juhi.. Lets see what happens..

surabhi01 thumbnail

Aayesha  I have even seen that Dr shashank was very happy with his wife Smriti and around 10 year daughter Anjali 

Dr shashank was,celebrating Valentine's Day with daughter and wife. Dr shashank has happy family life 

And here Dr rahul invited Dr juhi in date in restaurant 

It was shown in episode no 108

I have seen in sanjavni 1 they have shown romantic angle between Dr rahul and Dr juhi after Dr Simran went to jail for killing Dr aman

Now from where it was conclusion that Dr shashank use to love Dr juhi in sanjavni season

In sanjavni season 1 cvs has never portray as, love even he did kanyadan 

So I hope  cvs should cancel pairing of Dr shashank and Dr juhi even they are planning any such thing

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Aayesha  I have even seen that Dr shashank was very happy with his wife Smriti and around 10 year daughter Anjali 

Dr shashank was,celebrating Valentine's Day with daughter and wife. Dr shashank has happy family life 

And here Dr rahul invited Dr juhi in date in restaurant 

It was shown in episode no 108

I have seen in sanjavni 1 they have shown romantic angle between Dr rahul and Dr juhi after Dr Simran went to jail for killing Dr aman

Now from where it was conclusion that Dr shashank use to love Dr juhi in sanjavni season

In sanjavni season 1 cvs has never portray as, love even he did kanyadan 

So I hope  cvs should cancel pairing of Dr shashank and Dr juhi even they are planning any such thing

I know about s1 dear.. I was talking about todays scenes😆

Today i felt that Shashank wants to dance whule Juhi was hesitating..

surabhi01 thumbnail

Now ayesha u can hide offensive post 

It was clearly shows in episode no 109  Dr shashank did kanyadan of  Dr juhi   so I will against as  Dr shashank and Dr juhi as couple forever

And I have given my answer  

So  don't want to discuss with useless discussion  when they have no answer they just making personal attack 

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I hope that from tomorrow...we will see a new angle of story building up between Sid and Ishani. I am now hoping that their teenager will romance will now come to an end and a mature love story will bloom slowly and gradually. Actually I always hate these fast forward kind of love story because there I think the beauty of love gets miss out. 

Now I just wanna pray that CVs give us something very promising and awesome and I will forget all the crap they gave us in the past...