Where is it going?

Posted: 4 years ago

So from the precap it looks like Ishani is going to suffer a heartbreak and then the budding Romance of SidIsha is gonna come to a hault.. 

Somehow looking at the previous fast-track love/romance track we knew the cvs have something Planned for SidIsha track! So is it just gonna be Sid pretending not to be in love with Ishani and Ignoring her or Rishabh making this a love triangle..

Sid did mention while talking to Jessica today that 'you should make a sacrifice for your loved ones if it isfor their happiness' .. So either he is sacrificing his love and Ignoring Ishani for some reason.. OR

Rishabh was trying to mend his relation with Ishani and also he was Jealous of Sid.. So maybe he has evil plans of Coming between SidIshasmiley15

So where is the SidIsha story going?? 

Please share your views..

Now finally to me their scenes are becoming more interesting after an overdose of Silly Romance..

P.S.- To all the ShaHi fans.. Finally ShaHi is happening.. Shashank has admitted his love for Juhi..!  

Edited by Ayesha066 - 4 years ago

Looking at dr Sid background, his father left his mother and him alone. So my guess is his past will not let him fall in love with Ishani. While the difference in ideologies regarding following rules or going against them will bring clashes between them

This will lead to a mature love story unlike what we are getting now. Thank god the CVS stopped this dreaming and butterfly thing. The show now looks more interesting.

Bw this new dr asha has started getting into her character. She looks promising

Edited by Anwesha1989 - 4 years ago

๐Ÿ˜† Let it be.. your views were correct.. 

I'm sorry for the mess๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Ayesha066

๐Ÿ˜† Let it be.. your views were correct.. 

I'm sorry for the mess๐Ÿ˜†

No problem edited to the original post๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Anwesha1989

Looking at dr Sid background, his father left his mother and him alone. So my guess is his past will not let him fall in love with Ishani. While the difference in ideologies regarding following rules or going against them will bring clashes between them

This will lead to a mature love story unlike what we are getting now. Thank god the CVS stopped this dreaming and butterfly thing. The show now looks more interesting.

Bw this new dr asha has started getting into her character. She looks promising

I think it's Sid financial background that might make him to keep Ishani away from himself.. Plus Ishani's is a germaphobe  so he might think she will not be able to adjust in her locality

Yes I'm actually happy that finally that silly romance has come to a hault..

Though I still have to wait more of Dr. Asha scenes too judge whether I really like the new actresses portrayal๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Anwesha1989

No problem edited to the original post๐Ÿ˜†

I hate this new design of IF.. Something is always going wrong with me..๐Ÿ˜†

I have not watch episode. In today evening  I will watch  to understand whole but I have read update 

Dr shashank  clearly say  to Dr juhi   that promise  me that u will give me respect  like before 

If Dr shashank love juhi then why he asking  promise from Dr juhi that  she  will always respect him

And  he  say that  if its i not love then what is it. He doesn't not  says he love Dr juhi 

Ek taraf dr shashank keh rahe hain   hum dono ke beech respect hain  . He is asking promise from Dr juhi that u will always respect as usual before 

When he clearly say there is respect and  even want respect from juhi 

So this dialogue  if it not love  then what is it  by Dr shashank. Do u call it love aise dialogue ka, koi meaning nahi hai

Look like dialogue writer is confuse what he or she want to say 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Dr  shashank said I took so much time to understand if it not love then what is it 

As long I have watched episode I have never seen that Dr shashank   thinking too much and analysing his and Dr juhi relationship too much . In which episode it is shown that Dr shashank taking too much to understand relationship between Dr juhi and Dr shashank  ? 

Look like dialogue writer jabardasti  khuch dialogue  daal rahe hain

Originally posted by surabhi01

I have not watch episode. In today evening  I will watch  to understand whole but I have read update 

Dr shashank  clearly say  to Dr juhi   that promise  me that u will give me respect  like before 

If Dr shashank love juhi then why he asking  promise from Dr juhi that  she  will always respect him

And  he  say that  if its i not love then what is it. He doesn't not  says he love Dr juhi 

Ek taraf dr shashank keh rahe hain   hum dono ke beech respect hain  . He is asking promise from Dr juhi that u will always respect as usual before 

When he clearly say there is respect and  even want respect from juhi 

So this dialogue  if it not love  then what is it  by Dr shashank. Do u call it love aise dialogue ka, koi meaning nahi hai

Look like dialogue writer is confuse what he or she want to say 

lets see Surabhi whether he wants respect or love with respect.. But as of now it seems that they are taking this story and making a couple of Shashank and Juhi.. 

Vaise writers confuse ho na ho.. Hume zaroor confuse kar rakha tha๐Ÿ˜† Atleast they have made it a little clear as to where they are heading with the story..

Baaki Sur aap episode Shaam ko dekh lo fir apan saare specs discuss kar lenge..๐Ÿ˜‰

I think cvs want to please both sides

Look like for those respect between shashank and juhi then  dialogue writer   write  for Dr shashank that there is, respect 

And  for those who wants to c love  again asking confusing question if it not love then what is it 

Matlab respect bhi love bhi   ?? Door are open for all viewers  ? 

. Is tarah se thodi hota hai