Juhi or Kajol or Madhuri?Who is better in comedy? - Page 5

Poll

Juhi or Kajol or Madhuri?Who is better in comedy?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dedh

One of my favourite scenes in the film and Yaraana has plenty of awesome comedy before it goes off the rails in the final 15 minutes. 

The example you chose only proves people who love to despise actresses' acting skills (protip, folks: no, your own favourites will not look better if you do that) in this thread have no actual knowledge of their films. But that's kind of the norm on this forum. LOL 

Not their fault though

Madz' acting is always subtle, realistic & layered in every generation, even in comedy

Only if Madhuri would have made faces and became squint (bhaingee) like Juhi in comedy scenes, only than people would have understood it as comedy  πŸ˜† ... 

waisay yeh baat bhi khud mein aik comedy hee hai πŸ˜†

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Not their fault though

Madz' acting is always subtle, realistic & layered in every generation, even in comedy

Only if Madhuri would have made faces and became squint (bhaingee) like Juhi in comedy scenes, only than people would have understood it as comedy  πŸ˜† ... 

waisay yeh baat bhi khud mein aik comedy hee hai πŸ˜†

LOL. 

I'm indifferent about Juhi and Kajol, but just because the former is mostly a comedic actress and the latter is not  it doesn't mean that they cannot be compared. The same applies to various types of comedy, also in genres which are not primarily comedic. Subtlety is not exactly Bollywood's forte in general. 

Originally posted by: dedh

LOL. 

I'm indifferent about Juhi and Kajol, but just because the former is mostly a comedic actress and the latter is not  it doesn't mean that they cannot be compared. The same applies to various types of comedy, also in genres which are not primarily comedic. Subtlety is not exactly Bollywood's forte in general. 

yup, Bollywood is known for loudness pre 2010 precisely

They appreciated in your face (and sometimes forced) comedy of Johnny lever & Johnny walker  more than the subtle yet amazing comedy of utpal dutt or an Om prakash in totality

and not to mention,  body shamming OVER WEIGHT WOMAN like Tun Tun and Guddi Maruti used to be the LAUGHING STOCK for Bollywood's standards.

So that sums it up all.

Mistyy thumbnail

Juhi is one of the best, I don’t know what Kajol is doing in there..she is just loud not funny. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit. 

Juhi Chawla and Kajol used to giggle and smile a lot ,  now they have mellowed down a bit with age. 'Chirpy' was the word used to describe Juhi Chawla. Juhi Chawla had once said to a reporter that if you think I laugh a lot then wait till you meet Kajol. But laughing a lot and smiling is not comedy.

Madhuri Dixit is far better at comedy than Juhi Chawla. 

I guess a lot of Aliases have worked a bit hard in this poll.  

Edited by surajhere - 4 years ago
dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not pathetic at all. However, blind hate is.