Juhi or Kajol or Madhuri?Who is better in comedy? - Page 2

Poll

Juhi or Kajol or Madhuri?Who is better in comedy?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Juhi ofcourse.

Kajol is good at serious roles. Her comedy is ott. I still remember her screeching noise in that k3g gamla scene. 

Madhuri has hardly attempted comedy. The only role I can remember is in Raja where she was good but movie sucked.

jaanmeri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No one beats Juhi !! So far, she is the best in comedy in Bollywood. 

As others mentioned, Madhuri is nowhere near Juhi. And I couldn’t stand Kajol’s OTT “comedy” in K3G. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

This is a rigged poll😂

Make it Juhi vs Sridevi vs Kangana, and it will be an actual contest.

Madhuri and Kajol!🤣

There are comical scenes in Dil,Beta,Raja,Dil Tera Ashiq,Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham which had Kajol and Madhuri in it.

It's a fair comparison between actress from 90's generation.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Juhi Chawla 

See her in Hum hain raahi pyaar ke,Ishq,even Phir bhi dil hain Hindustani 😆

Her comic timing is amazing 👏

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrickyMind

Juhi chawla

Her comic timing was flawless.. 

Her cameo in 'Andaz apna apna' where she says 'aap jaise insaan aaj kal bante hi kahan hai' still cracks me .. She was indeed the queen of comedy back in those days 😆

Did she have a cameo in Andaz Apna Apna?I didn't know that.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Juhi Chawla, she is superlative in comedy. Best actress in Comedy ever.

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Did she have a cameo in Andaz Apna Apna?I didn't know that.

Yup even I was pleasantly surprised she was in the movie (having watched it very recently for the first time) - she's there in the first 15-20 mins. It's long enough to be considered a special appearance even. Govinda is in there too for a scene/two.

OT: Juhi by far - total natural at comedy. It's something she didn't have to necessarily work hard to enact in and it shows in her personality off-screen too, being a moohphat and all on Koffee with Karan and in interviews. Madhuri's strength has always been dancing on screen but she's really good at expressions and above average in emotional scenes. Comedy isn't something she's bad at necessarily, but her strengths are elsewhere. Kajol is very OTT in her comedy, so if that's your thing you would enjoy her comedy... not just K3G/KKHH 1st half, but even Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha was very OTT comedy, but then some would say the script demands are such for 90s comedies. Kajol has seldom done 'subtle' movies too.

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This scene answers your question perfectly. I think Juhi has a great sense of humour offscreen too.

https://youtu.be/7_IIMYcOO3E

"Kambal lene aaya bachcha de gaya" 😆

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The actresses who excel in comedy are Sridevi, Juhi and Kangana (in today's gen). All three have different strengths as well, for e.g. Sri is excellent in comedy (Mr India, Chaalbaaz) but is also excellent at dramatic acting, dancing, expressions etc; Kangana pulled off Datto in Tanu Manu returns the way no current actress could, but Juhi's main strength is her comic timing and cuteness/bubblyness. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Sridevi is all rounder she is excellent in comedies,dance,expression,dramatic acting,emotional,tragic...there is no weakness in her,every department she has strength

Kajol strength is serious roles,comedies are OTT for her

Kangana is best in comedy for tdys gen

Juhi her strength is her comic timing...her beautiful smile is too die for