Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Thanks 

If you like Maya/Beyhadh then join Beyhadh 2 CC

pm me link

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

S1 Anurag was the best! He was relatable and shown as a normal person who can misunderstand his love sometimes. Being a soulmate doesn’t mean you have to blindly trust your love. He always respected Prerna and her choices. He didn’t force his love on her. CK beautifully portrayed Anurag. 

S2 Anurag is shitty. I don’t get why he’s been shown as an obsessive lover who can’t cope with emotional stress. He doesn’t even care about his family, he just needs Prerna and that’s it. And yes, Prerna has become his need. It’s not love anymore. Bas 3-4 acche dialogues bol dene se pyaar prove nahi hojata. 

Edited out the ref to actors -kzk2 DT 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally this news portal said what is in my heart since long 

This Anurag irritate the hell out of me 

And Anurag 1 was really a prince charming

He really loved Prerna and when she asked him to stop interfairing in her life she stopped 

Not like this Anurag who is like Baar Baar tapunga 

He's very annoying 

And I am saying this for so many types 

Anurag 1 don't have to make weird faces like attack aane wala hai to show his pain 

His eyes were enough Cezenne Khan was such a brilliant actor 

And Parth needs a acting classes specially in emotional scenes 

Some says this anurag has a backbone 

Ok toh backbone hona matlab you manhandle nd slap your now married ex-gf ...stalk her

Doing taaka jhaki in married couple room 

Planning a accident to send your ex-gf husband to jail so that your ex gf come backs to you

So thank god anurag 1 k pass backbone nhi thi

Wo jaisa bhi tha he was perfect and every girl's dream 

And this anurag is a creepy 

I know Parth fans are partial towards him so agree nhi karenge but unke agree na karne se sach nhi badlega 

They thinks that trp aunties like anurag 

Then they're so WRONG ....just though their mother like Anurag that doesn't mean every mother's like it 

Infact mother's warn their daughter to stay away from such men

Yeah the way Bajaj marry Prerna was wrong ... indirectly he blackmailed her didn't left any option 

But still he's the best husband every mother wants for their daughter

S1 Anu 

When I watched the serial on star plua I was actully a fan of Prerna..  Totally into her. Anu ya bajaj ko dekhne ka time nahi tha mere pass otna.. :p :p but still, AnuPre story and their pain and love had hooked me like no other couples till date have been able to do it. 

A lot of things were so yuck about s1 Anurag i agree.. But his love was actually in that mahanta level.. Even Bajaj used to feel sorry for him (may be). 

Prerna isliye usse judi rahi..  Or ye Prerna isliye is Anurag se bhagti rehti hain... :p :p the moment Anurag will accept Prerna's fate and decision Prerna will become more week towards  him. 

Backbone wali baat bohot hi lol type hain.. Jab bhi koi ye kehta hain I feel like laughing my head off. Yeah, yeah... Caring about your mother and family nad you wife is spineless... 

Baat bohot hi sidhi si hain.. S1 anurag never wanted to change himself, the self Prerna had loved. And prerna had loved her for his selflessness, wheather its for his love for her or for his family. Only time Anurag had changed himself was when he thought Prerna didn’t love him.  And not because he hadn't love her. 

I enjoy watching s2 Anu too... :) :)  

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Eri Mai koi problem nhi hai

She was brilliant as Sonakshi in KRPKAB opposite shaheer sheik ...mere devakshi 

Ye toh bas Prerna ka character hi acha nhi Likha agar 1% bhi Sonakshi Bose as jaye na Prerna k andar 

Then this Prerna will become more famous than Prena 1

But Aisa kuch hone nhi wala

She'll going to remain the ping pong queen

She was fab as sonakshi bose.infact I'm a fan how she played the character so naturally and beautifully. 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So Worst boyfriend award 🥇 goes to Anu Babu 😆🤣😆🤣 Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊 I’m very happy for you 😆🤣😆👏👏👏Time to dance 💃🏻 in Lal duppata 🥳🥳

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

S1 Anu 

When I watched the serial on star plua I was actully a fan of Prerna..  Totally into her. Anu ya bajaj ko dekhne ka time nahi tha mere pass otna.. :p :p but still, AnuPre story and their pain and love had hooked me like no other couples till date have been able to do it. 

A lot of things were so yuck about s1 Anurag i agree.. But his love was actually in that mahanta level.. Even Bajaj used to feel sorry for him (may be). 

Prerna isliye usse judi rahi..  Or ye Prerna isliye is Anurag se bhagti rehti hain... :p :p the moment Anurag will accept Prerna's fate and decision Prerna will become more week towards  him. 

Backbone wali baat bohot hi lol type hain.. Jab bhi koi ye kehta hain I feel like laughing my head off. Yeah, yeah... Caring about your mother and family nad you wife is spineless... 

Baat bohot hi sidhi si hain.. S1 anurag never wanted to change himself, the self Prerna had loved. And prerna had loved her for his selflessness, wheather its for his love for her or for his family. Only time Anurag had changed himself was when he thought Prerna didn’t love him.  And not because he hadn't love her. 

I enjoy watching s2 Anu too... :) :)  

That I agree in season 1 AnuPre had actual love understanding but trust was missing ...they had only trust issues that's why anyone can came tear them apart 

But still their LOVE was beyond anything and they didn't cross their limits too 

But ye season 

AnuPre k saath koi connection feel nhi hota sab forceful lagta hai 

Mata Rani ki chunri ud k as gyi toh ban gye soulmates 

Their love was not even developed and they started playing soulmates soulmates 

Aur Shi baat hai time hi kaha develop hone ka aur Hume connect karne ka pehle Naveen Babu fir komo nd during all that they realised they're soulmates and love eachother 

But development kaha hua bonding kaha hai sab forceful lagta hai

Only their fans able to connect with their character coz of their liking towards them not the general viewers 

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

S1 Anurag was the best! He was relatable and shown as a normal person who can misunderstand his love sometimes. Being a soulmate doesn’t mean you have to blindly trust your love. He always respected Prerna and her choices. He didn’t force his love on her. CK beautifully portrayed Anurag. 

S2 Anurag is shitty. I don’t get why he’s been shown as an obsessive lover who can’t cope with emotional stress. He doesn’t even care about his family, he just needs Prerna and that’s it. And yes, Prerna has become his need. It’s not love anymore. Bas 3-4 acche dialogues bol dene se pyaar prove nahi hojata. 

And about Parth, he’s good for characters like Manik Malhotra, but he needs lessons to play characters like Anurag. His emotional scenes seem so bleh. Cezzane was wonderful! 

Parth is a good actor no doubt about it and so is Erica. 

But in this show the characters of the leads is written so bad that even a good actor can't save it by their acting. 

No offense but I'm sure 90% of ap fans connect to them not because of story but because of parth and Erica. 

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

So Worst boyfriend award 🥇 goes to Anu Babu 😆🤣😆🤣 Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊 I’m very happy for you 😆🤣😆👏👏👏Time to dance 💃🏻 in Lal duppata 🥳🥳

Don't tell me you will dance on that radhe song now. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please can we stick to discussing the article and the  characters involved and not discuss the actors involved.

Thanks 

Originally posted by: -RD-

Please can we stick to discussing the article and the  characters involved and not discuss the actors involved.

Thanks 

Ok. Sorry.