Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

actually as a Bangladeshi , whatever i learnt hindi from KZK1 and rest hindi serial ... Hindi is not included in my mother tongue .. may be i could express my views in hindi but still now i have so many grammatical issues in hindi .. specially uthi, dekhi , uth a, dekha ... i could not make differentiate on that  properly ... so  pls pardon me for that ..n yes i am a girl , otherwise bajaj pe itni kyu lattu hoti 😉

Arey aisa ku bol rahi ho yaar...  Main larki hoke Shweta pe marti hu toh ap kyu nahi!! :p :p :p i mean liking and living an actor is not gender based na.. Mujhe toh ajtaq koi larka nahi aya egna pasand ki uspei laddu ho jau...  I mean in media :p :p

Hahaha, you have reminded me of my school friend.. She used to smuse male versions of verbs while duscussing the dialgoues of kzk with me. I used to correct her every time.. ;) ;) 

I have a lot of gaps in hindi but certainly not in verbs form... I cam speak fluently too.. N also I can read ;) ;) 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Arey aisa ku bol rahi ho yaar...  Main larki hoke Shweta pe marti hu toh ap kyu nahi!! :p :p :p i mean liking and living an actor is not gender based na.. Mujhe toh ajtaq koi larka nahi aya egna pasand ki uspei laddu ho jau...  I mean in media :p :p

Hahaha, you have reminded me of my school friend.. She used to smuse male versions of verbs while duscussing the dialgoues of kzk with me. I used to correct her every time.. ;) ;) 

I have a lot of gaps in hindi but certainly not in verbs form... I cam speak fluently too.. N also I can read ;) ;) 

actually IF ke alava kabhi mujhe hindi likhenka mauka nei mila .. jarurat nei parti thi kabhi .aur bolna toh dur ki badd.. mai kabhi apne jindegi mai hindi mai kuch bola bhi nei , kisse bolu ? but in writings still now i have many issues... a lot of my friends still correct me in Twitter as well as . so samaajh lena agar aise galatia age bhi hoti hai toh

Grey-licious thumbnail

Finally this news portal said what is in my heart since long 

This Anurag irritate the hell out of me 

And Anurag 1 was really a prince charming

He really loved Prerna and when she asked him to stop interfairing in her life she stopped 

Not like this Anurag who is like Baar Baar tapunga 

He's very annoying 

And I am saying this for so many types 

Anurag 1 don't have to make weird faces like attack aane wala hai to show his pain 

Some says this anurag has a backbone 

Ok toh backbone hona matlab you manhandle nd slap your now married ex-gf ...stalk her

Doing taaka jhaki in married couple room 

Planning a accident to send your ex-gf husband to jail so that your ex gf come backs to you

So thank god anurag 1 k pass backbone nhi thi

Wo jaisa bhi tha he was perfect and every girl's dream 

And this anurag is a creepy  

They thinks that trp aunties like anurag 

Then they're so WRONG ....just though their mother like Anurag that doesn't mean every mother's like it 

Infact mother's warn their daughter to stay away from such men

Yeah the way Bajaj marry Prerna was wrong ... indirectly he blackmailed her didn't left any option 

But still he's the best husband every mother wants for their daughter

Edited by Kzk2 DT

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Finally this news portal said what is in my heart since long 

This Anurag irritate the hell out of me 

And Anurag 1 was really a prince charming

He really loved Prerna and when she asked him to stop interfairing in her life she stopped 

Not like this Anurag who is like Baar Baar tapunga 

He's very annoying 

And I am saying this for so many types 

Anurag 1 don't have to make weird faces like attack aane wala hai to show his pain 

His eyes were enough Cezenne Khan was such a brilliant actor 

And Parth needs a acting classes specially in emotional scenes 

Some says this anurag has a backbone 

Ok toh backbone hona matlab you manhandle nd slap your now married ex-gf ...stalk her

Doing taaka jhaki in married couple room 

Planning a accident to send your ex-gf husband to jail so that your ex gf come backs to you

So thank god anurag 1 k pass backbone nhi thi

Wo jaisa bhi tha he was perfect and every girl's dream 

And this anurag is a creepy 

I know Parth fans are partial towards him so agree nhi karenge but unke agree na karne se sach nhi badlega 

They thinks that trp aunties like anurag 

Then they're so WRONG ....just though their mother like Anurag that doesn't mean every mother's like it 

Infact mother's warn their daughter to stay away from such men

Yeah the way Bajaj marry Prerna was wrong ... indirectly he blackmailed her didn't left any option 

But still he's the best husband every mother wants for their daughter

so true and well said..

n ur siggie .. aaaaaag

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh goodness, thank you for letting me know that I ain't the only person to have similar perceptions about him. This is an apt grasp and understanding of the character growth. There is no denial that I did like him at one point of time. I genuinely did and I never thought twice before expressing the same and hence, now that I do not like him, I still wouldn't think twice before stating the same. 

Worst fictional boyfriend ever. I agree. ðŸ˜†

Grey-licious thumbnail

it is a reputed site,not 2 rs . aur jab praising news ate hai tab real .. aur jab neg news ati hai tab  paid media 🤣

Hypocrisy oppo 😂

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Oh goodness, thank you for letting me know that I ain't the only person to have similar perceptions about him. This is an apt grasp and understanding of the character growth. There is no denial that I did like him at one point of time. I genuinely did and I never thought twice before expressing the same and hence, now that I do not like him, I still wouldn't think twice before stating the same. 

Worst fictional boyfriend ever. I agree. ðŸ˜†

ML as well as

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anurag 1 was angel yaar ..thank God the article pointed out that ..this reality check was needed ..before also Anurag S2 warned Pre that she shouldnt have any love feelings for her husband and today ...he said worst ..what moral highground does he have to dictate others  especially after what he did after confession and then betrayed Prerna ..just because she loved him he can go on in his selfishness ...if this is  love then bhagwaan bachaye aise pyar se 

Sadly the word self respect doesnt exist in Prernas and Sharmas dictionary .

Grey-licious thumbnail

and ekta made her Balaji Face

Eri Mai koi problem nhi hai

She was brilliant as Sonakshi in KRPKAB opposite shaheer sheik ...mere devakshi 

Ye toh bas Prerna ka character hi acha nhi Likha agar 1% bhi Sonakshi Bose as jaye na Prerna k andar 

Then this Prerna will become more famous than Prena 1

But Aisa kuch hone nhi wala

She'll going to remain the ping pong queen

Grey-licious thumbnail

so true and well said..

n ur siggie .. aaaaaag

Thanks 

If you like Maya/Beyhadh then join Beyhadh 2 CC