Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu8193

🀣🀣 

πŸ˜‰

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheAish

Its not that I feel the situations are not similar....IT IS DIFFERENT! Major events that occurred thus far in S2 is different from events that occurred in S1. 

Situations that Anu2 face are different and the actions of Bajaj2 are also different so are the actions of Pre2. 

So Anu has been only reacting to Bajaj2's actions and the consequences that occurred due to Baja'2s actions ie Pre's actions. When Bajaj's actions and Pre's actions are not the same how can Anu2 behave the same as how Anu1 behaved and be compared?

For example: in S1 Anu married Komo because the good son in him could not counter when his mom went on hunger strike and so he gave in and married komo. Anu1 decided to completely move on with Komo and it was a real marriage in every sense to both komo and Anu1.

In S2 Anu married Komo because he felt he had no way out of Komo's deal which involved his fathers' business and Pre's family house right after Pre's father died (due to komo which no one knew yet) and Anu's father went into a coma because of the same incident. To save both he decided to marry komo, but made it point blank clear to komo that this is a deal only and not a real marraige and even went so far as to say that he loves Pre only. Yes, Anu2 did try to act along the way to show that he has moved on to komo too, because he felt that once Pre came to stay at BB stating as his first wife, he was worried komo could harm Pre. But all his monologues and actions were focused to show that it was all an act and he loved Pre and has no intenton of making it a real marriage.

This difference is why although I like Anu1 too, I didn't like Anupre1. I did not feel that much depth specially in those early days because of such actions. Anupre2 have so far shown their undying love for each other in their actions despite circumstances. I'm not saying it won't change, but this current specially before Bajaj's entry Anupre2 is stronger in terms of their love for each other than it was in S1. Aage kiyahoga I will base my judgments based on what they show. 

I don't know how many multiple marriages would occur or how many time they would try to move on separately. But for now what ever they are sticking to loving each other only and that's enough for me....

Well writtenπŸ‘

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

So Worst boyfriend award πŸ₯‡ goes to Anu Babu πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Congratulations πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ I’m very happy for you πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Time to dance πŸ’ƒπŸ» in Lal duppata πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

🀣🀣

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its very uncomparison betn that leads to this leads anurag character was evergreen he loved her respect her was very silent  guy when he truly loved her she married bajaj but also he doesnt became villian he tolerated all their biggest pain was doubting prergnency for that whole life he suffers because of thst mistake he want prerna to marry bajaj because he was not capable πŸ˜­he was more painful story who can give anything for his love though they  were not together  their heart beat for them the song clearly defined their love care they r always friend anurag extend support prerna extend supoort whenever they need support so anurag chatacter has no comparison plz better dnt compare πŸ˜Š