Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nibuuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Too much negativity,  bashing for Anurag???? Seriously?? No matter what Anurag does, he is spineless, egoistic but whatever the iconic character does, he is black/ grey/ white etc.(don't know which color)... This article clearly indicates that Anu should move on.that's make him a real man...But why will he move on? Why will he let go his love of his life so easily without even fighting and accept the fate?? That's actually makes a man spineless...

Anyway, nothing much left to say... I just wish karma hits back soon 🤞🤞...love u Anurag Basu the way u are....

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

iyea anurag ka post hai , bajaj ka nehi .toh bajaj ka action kyu article mai ayega ? .bajaj ke against bhi bohot sare articles aye hai and iyeahi forum pe post huye hai , even anupre ka negative trend , they reject bajaj , bla boa, 3-4 logoke opinion uthake ek bakwas article bananke bhi article chapaya and post on this forum.... toh woh sab over jealous anurag fan ne likha hai keya pher? this is media .. they have done their duty .. they give review on basis of opinion of people. and currently anurag is crap . jo jo likha ek bhi point galad nei hai .. toh ab iyeahi media will getthx jab fav ke liye acche portal chapte hai ...  matlab kuch bhi 🤣

Context batharahithi....All the points raised are talking about sequence of events that both had played major parts in. So when just one person's action is layed out in a generalized manner and without the context then it matters. This is why Bajaj ko lana palha yahapey....

For example: When someone kills someone out of defense and if this person is simply called a murderer then its an over generalization that if talked in context and sequence of events that occurred would amount to a lie not only a half truth...but a lie.....

Here too, if talked in context then there would be people who would call this a lie too otherwise there won't be people like us who are Anurag fans. Instead of giving points to make readers own judgement they simply made generalized statements that did not tell the context at all..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheAish

Context batharahithi....All the points raised are talking about sequence of events that both had played major parts in. So when just one person's action is layed out in a generalized manner and without the context then it matters. This is why Bajaj ko lana palha yahapey....

For example: When someone kills someone out of defense and if this person is simply called a murderer then its an over generalization that if talked in context and sequence of events that occurred would amount to a lie not only a half truth...but a lie.....

Here too, if talked in context then there would be people who would call this a lie too otherwise there won't be people like us who are Anurag fans. Instead of giving points to make readers own judgement they simply made generalized statements that did not tell the context at all..

but article is not based on any context , it is about the characterization . This is about character growth . a lot of ML in ITV had to pass similar kind kind of situations , but their characterization was better than this ..  and this article has build up that matter .. not about bajaj or anything .. even they dint praise bajaj also .. in this thread people deliberately bring bajaj as comparison .. not the article

so how could u blame this article has made by over jealous bajaj fangirl ? that means abtak jitne bajaj bashing article aye hai (max time) toh woh other fd se ? pls give a logical defense..

Sowmya_nathan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

iyea anurag ka post hai , bajaj ka nehi .toh bajaj ka action kyu article mai ayega ? .bajaj ke against bhi bohot sare articles aye hai and iyeahi forum pe post huye hai , even anupre ka negative trend , they reject bajaj , bla boa, 3-4 logoke opinion uthake ek bakwas article bananke bhi article chapaya and post on this forum.... toh woh sab over jealous anurag fan ne likha hai keya pher? this is media .. they have done their duty .. they give review on basis of current track . and currently anurag is crap . jo jo likha ek bhi point galad nei hai .. toh ab iyeahi media will getthx jab fav ke liye acche portal chapte hai ...  matlab kuch bhi 🤣

All of us smart enough to understand it is article on 'A' and we all know enough about responsible journalism hence i do not agree to media is doing its duty..When there are real life things happening the entire idea of negative agenda on a fictional character is so stupid..

And do not act as if you can also not see it..When was the last time media portal wrote a similar distasteful article on character B or P for that matter any character, most of them are articles informing what is in story line which include A, P, B and other characters...

Edited by Sowmya_nathan - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SheAish

What is there to defend about an article that is talking in overgeneralized mubo jombo that amounts to absolute garbage. Seemed more like written by an overzealous Bajaj fangirl because the whole while Bajaj's actions are totally ignored in context while vilifying Anu by spouting half truths, talking about the same sequence of events....*shrugs*

unfortunately it isnt written by any fangirl..but by times now and times now is reputed publication if i am not wrong.....and it has nothing to do with bajaj actions i guess. Its the mere disappointment of a viewer who must have watched season 1 and is disappointed with the characterization of anurag in season 2. Now its someone's perspective....toh aisa nahi hain ki koi pathar ki lakeer hain. May be its garbage for you....but i dont find it garbage as such .....though i am not saying this because i dont personally like anurag characterization as well.  I feel some points mentioned are valid and cant be defended  while some can be easily defended as well. Thus seeing no defence was kinda shocking.....discussions become interesting when counterpoints are given but i guess nobody was interested in discussions today. 

Nibuuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Here every point raised by the article can be couter attacked by me... But too much mocking and bashing pissed me off like hell... U might not like Anurag Basu and prefer someone else.. It's ur choice....But if u a regular viewer of KZK since beginning, then u should have known that here every point is too illogical and biased...Even a hater of Anurag Basu can't agree with this article... 

Anyway, love u Anurag Basu...🤗

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

All of us smart enough to understand it is article on 'A' and we all know enough about responsible journalism hence i do not agree to media is doing its duty..When there are real life things happening the entire idea of negative agenda on a fictional character is so stupid..

And do not act as if you can also not see it..When was the last time media portal wrote a similar distasteful article on character B or P for that matter any character, most of them are articles informing what is in story line which include A, P, B and other characters...

I hope u know there is entertainment column aswell.where movies, tv show ,actors and characters are discussed.it gives publicity and brings in audience😊

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmya_nathan

yes they wrote against bajaj .. iyeahi forum pe post hui thi .. hum sab milke maja bhi udaye the ...

even anupre ka neg trend , positive trend sabka news aye the ..where they mention they dont want bajaj...

aur mujhe iyad hai 3-4 logoke bakwas comment uthake ek post banaye the.. probably tc .. people reject bajaj . kuch aise probably ..mujhe exact headline iyad nei ..

toh keya hum iyea blame kia kisi other fd ka fangirl iyea article likha ?

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

I hope u know there is entertainment column aswell.where movies, tv show ,actors and characters are discussed.it gives publicity and brings in audience😊

and they criticized about every show's character and actor .. it is nothing new at all ..

even TC aj post banaya IS prerna really pregnant ? 🤣

toh iyea keya hai pher?

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but article is not based on any context , it is about the characterization . This is about character growth . a lot of ML in ITV had to pass similar kind kind of situations , but their characterization was better than this ..  and this article has build up that matter .. not about bajaj or anything .. even they dint praise bajaj also .. in this thread people deliberately bring bajaj as comparison .. not the article

so how could u blame this article has made by over jealous bajaj fangirl ? that means abtak jitne bajaj bashing article aye hai (max time) toh woh other fd se ? pls give a logical defense..

As I mentioned in my example above context of peopl'es actions matters.

And didn't even have to mention Bajaj. They just needed to tell the context of every action they have talked about Anu here and in that sense Bajaj's actions would also have been talked about without even having to mention Bajaj. But they deliberately just labled without giving any details. If they wanted to be fair they would have written exact sequence of all these actions they talked about that Anu did so readers can make their own judgements.  Which is why I said it seems like written by a Bajaj fangirl...Mjey aysahi laga....MY OPINION.