Patiala Babes to take a leap

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sony Entertainment Television’s most popular and loved drama Patiala Babes will first time take a leap in their show.

TV shows and leap go hand-in-hand. Following the same ritual, we have heard that Patiala Babes, produced Katha Kottage, is set to enter into a chapter.

According to our sources, Patiala Babes will mostly take a leap of around 5-years.

We have also heard that apparently post the leap, Babita (Paridhi Sharma) and Hanuman (Aniruddh Dave) will be blessed with a baby.

The discussions on storyline are on a very nascent stage.

We could not get through actors for their comment.

TellyChakkar will soon be back with more updates. Stay tuned!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

where is this news from & is it true?

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Are you serious... Is the news true... Bcoz some days back anirudh said that there won't be any leap in the show in his live in twitter... He also said its life and in life there won't be any leap.... 

What the fcuk is this.... 😡

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is this true... But it's a TC article which apparently doesn't hold truth so far... There were videos too about it on YT but they were all made up.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

LMAO direct baby? 🤣🤣

This is one fast moving shaadi. ROFL

Honestly it makes no sense for the story to skip to that stage 🙄

I can only hope this is not true 🤷‍♀️

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Well the post says that the idea is in its nascent stage, meaning very early.

I hope that this is false because what the eff? Are they really going to miss up the golden opportunity to show some really beautiful and meaningful tracks regarding Babita's pregnancy or HS getting to be a dad?

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Literally my reaction. Where in the universe was this news published? If it is tc then its obviously not true. But if it is some other newsportal, then that gif is me. 

But, today these people had some outdoor shoot, where Ashnoor as Mini looked quite old... I mean more mature...

AreYaar thumbnail

IF has also jumped fast on the bandwagon....mostly copy paste of the TC article 🤔

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sony-tvs-patiala-babes-to-take-a-leap-a-first-for-the-show_155462

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

secondly for a leap these makers do all type of drama. i hope they dont show mini going away somewhere due to differences. 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago