Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I was just going over the last few episodes and it really only got messed up last month after the 200 episode celebration. Lagta hai cake mein kuch ajeeb ingredient tha. 

🤣 This cracked me up. Yehi hua hoga. They all ingested some mysterious substance that’s addled their brains 🤪😂

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣 This cracked me up. Yehi hua hoga. They all ingested some mysterious substance that’s addled their brains 🤪😂

Aur koi reason hi nahin soojh raha. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Arey CVS to bad babita se galtiyan karwani hai bas usse zyada kuch nahi... Jis positivity ke liye show dekhne aayi thi wo to bachi hi Nani hai.... 

I am so confused ki why did the shown their passion then agar abhi yeh sab karna tha... If the have planned this then the should have shown normally only... Why the hell the craving for each other and all... Aur abhi dekho to dono ko ek dusre ki padi hi Na hai...HS is obsessed of no one should cry in Havel aur is chakkar me he is going out of his character... And Babita being a typical child who don't want to grow... And Minni maa bante bante yeh sach me bhool gayi ki she is a child and she have to behave like that.... 

This is seriously crap i say crap... 🤬

This. I wonder about the same thing. 

If HB relationship was just supposed to be a second marriage of convenience for companionship toh why all the scenes of yearning and passion where it seems like there were many layers to what they felt for each other? 😕

If HS only wanted peace and some companionship to alleviate his loneliness and he could never really give himself to a relationship again, then why choose Babita? 

Babita toh Chalo maan liya wanted a better experience after her last one toh she jumped in....but if for HS also it was just a remedy for loneliness after many years, then why show the journey of undercurrents between them? 

Couples who marry for simple companionship don’t behave like that....like there is a deep tadap inside. And that tadap doesn’t get resolved overnight so easily either 😕

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

If he doesn't heal he can't be whole, neither as a husband nor as a father, and definitely not as a son. Why did they show us all that stuff about his mother and his relationship with his father (that too even after the wedding), if they aren't going to address it properly?

Loll, then I guess we'll never have a complete HS kyunki iski healing toh hone se rahi.

It's all about baiting the viewers. They have to know that their most popular character is HS. If they don't show him any coverage or at least the potential of giving his back story any importance, then they'll lose a lot of viewers.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, then I guess we'll never have a complete HS kyunki iski healing toh hone se rahi.

It's all about baiting the viewers. They have to know that their most popular character is HS. If they don't show him any coverage or at least the potential of giving his back story any importance, then they'll lose a lot of viewers.

Well, hope they come to their senses soon.