Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Actually I am all for a leap but not 5 years 

The problem is that the show has too much going on and they can’t show it all

Who is handling PB catering ? What happened to Kammo?

When was the last time you saw HS working as a cop? Like really working ?

Minnie never goes to school ? We see her having coffee all the time but how is she passing ?

The CV have now gotten Hanita married so they are trying to show their married life plus issues of Minnie and also now in-laws moving in. Not to mention Hanita relationship and it’s issues 

So a small leap makes sense to progress the story line and we can assume Minnie has finished studies and catering biz etc is progressing or sold or whatever 

Minnie needs to be shown in her 20s to show career aspirations and love life .

I would like to see smaller leaps rather than a straight 5 year leap and a baby tbh

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Usually leaps are utilized when shows are suffering in TRPs but PB has been doing quite good since shaadi. So it doesn't make sense for them to go this way.

Unless permanent pack up hone wala hai and they're rushing things... but then again, TRPs are good so pata ni kya hora hai. 🤔

I don't think there will be a leap... Anirudh has confirmed it that yet won't any leap last week when he was live in twitter and someone have asked him about it.... 

rvreyes.11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If will be happen...

If 22 years old of Mini, will be still Ashnoor or new actress?? 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yeah and they are in the same dress as Now in the slap segment.... And there's is dirt on Minni dress as well... Zaroor Mickey air Preeti bhag rahe hai par phelega ki Mimi bhage hai... Haye kya ho gaya.... 

But why are they running?? Abhi toh accident hua hai. 😕

And don't tell me it's for shaadi because Mickey really doesn't seem to be in the mood for it and Preet will never do something like that because of her mom.

I still think this is something related to Minnie.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

yes 5 years would make mini 23 . that would look too off and obviously there will be love story and marriage drama maybe like on most shows. and ashnoor is still 15-16 they cant make her do all that

None of this makes sense. Are they spreading rumors to get buzz? 🤔 Cheap tactics 😑

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly. TRPs are good despite the show not exactly being to the level it was before. I saw they got 1.0 for last week also. 

So then why these desperate tactics? 🤷‍♀️ Makes no sense. 

Well, it said nascent stage so I guess they're fiddling with the idea of a pregnancy track and are wondering what the best way to tackle it is? Cuz they might not know how long the show will be on air and this may be a track that they really want to delve into.

Other than that, I'm taking this as a rumour since there has been mention of this from credible sources like the PH, or any of the actors or director.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rvreyes.11

If will be happen...

We dont even know if there is a leap, and you are asking if Ashnoor would quit.😆 

Let's hope and pray, whatever decision the creatives are taking, it makes some sense...

I hope we get something that we deserve...

But, imagine after 5 years, there would be another child in the house calling Papa and Mummy ... It would be nice...

And TRPS are not the sole reason for leaps, there are many other factors too...

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I don't think there will be a leap... Anirudh has confirmed it that yet won't any leap last week when he was live in twitter and someone have asked him about it.... 

I know but Anirudh is an actor. Idk how privy he is to what goes on at the writer's table.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rvreyes.11

If will be happen...

It has to be Ashnoor. Another actress won't be accepted as Minnie.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

But why are they running?? Abhi toh accident hua hai. 😕

And don't tell me it's for shaadi because Mickey really doesn't seem to be in the mood for it and Preet will never do something like that because of her mom.

I still think this is something related to Minnie.

Donno gur... I am afraid ki the truck Scena after HS speaks to Minni or before... Bcoz he really looks mad at her the way he said tboda personal hai... 

I m going crazy with this... And all of this will be in next week and next due to festival. I might not be able to watch the show....