Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I don't think there will be a leap... Anirudh has confirmed it that yet won't any leap last week when he was live in twitter and someone have asked him about it.... 

Can we be sure that Aniruddh also knows what’s going on with the writing team? 🤷‍♀️😂

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

But, imagine after 5 years, there would be another child in the house calling Papa and Mummy ... It would be nice...

And TRPS are not the sole reason for leaps, there are many other factors too...

That will be really cute and I would love to see that but not if it's rushed.

What other factors are there? I only know of TRPs as being the major one.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

None of this makes sense. Are they spreading rumors to get buzz? 🤔 Cheap tactics 😑

Yeah it is... Just like those tweets and lead ineterviews...

Have seen other shows alsondoing like this to be in talks... Cheap tactics of marketing... 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Donno gur... I am afraid ki the truck Scena after HS speaks to Minni or before... Bcoz he really looks mad at her the way he said tboda personal hai... 

I m going crazy with this... And all of this will be in next week and next due to festival. I might not be able to watch the show.... 

I think we'll know more about what's happening for sure by the end of this week or next.

HS mad toh hai but it's usually for good reasons. He doesn't just ainvaye get mad at his Veer Balika. And if by chance Minnie does leave on her own, do you really think Hanita will sit back and let that happen? Thanedaar hai HS. Ek chutki mein dhoond nikal le ga.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I know but Anirudh is an actor. Idk how privy he is to what goes on at the writer's table.

No normally if the ph confirms the leap then actors also says it... But clearly denied it... Donno yaar... I want then to sort this now... 

I want my trio back like old days and then solve issues.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

I think we'll know more about what's happening for sure by the end of this week or next.

HS mad toh hai but it's usually for good reasons. He doesn't just ainvaye get mad at his Veer Balika. And if by chance Minnie does leave on her own, do you really think Hanita will sit back and let that happen? Thanedaar hai HS. Ek chutki mein dhoond nikal le ga.

And he did said ki Minni uska jigar ka tukda hai aur wo nahi to kuch bhi nahi.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Well, it said nascent stage so I guess they're fiddling with the idea of a pregnancy track and are wondering what the best way to tackle it is? Cuz they might not know how long the show will be on air and this may be a track that they really want to delve into.

Other than that, I'm taking this as a rumour since there has been mention of this from credible sources like the PH, or any of the actors or director.

I think it’s more important to tackle tracks like HS ka past trauma etc.....a baby should be the epilogue of this story....they can show it in the last phase. 

Babita is barely able to parent Mini right now...upar se ek aur little kid in the house? 😕....she is yet to grow up herself but phir se Maa ban jaayegi? 😕😆

So we should just give up on the trio ke dynamics being fixed? 🤷‍♀️....on to a quad it is? 🙄

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

secondly for a leap these makers do all type of drama. i hope they dont show mini going away somewhere due to differences. 

Lag to aisa hi raha hai. 

Biji’s prediction about Babita’s biwi haavi on Maa and HS saying something and it hurts Mini coz he isn’t her real father. 

Now tiff between them. 

So leap theme is Mini vs HB

asmaanixx thumbnail

No normally if the ph confirms the leap then actors also says it... But clearly denied it... Donno yaar... I want then to sort this now... 

I want my trio back like old days and then solve issues....

Loll, just keep tweeting at KK or the actors until someone confirms it then. There's no point in us needlessly stressing out over it.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

And did u see that video HS and Babita are speaking smiley babita is wearing yellow dress but HS is wearing purple kurta... Did he change again... 🤔