Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Artists needs break to replenish their creativity...... non-artist wont understand this way of working........

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

he will have two movies in 2020.

Then if he goes back to  in 2020 he can have movies in 2021. What break is it ???

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please do. I'm tired of him everywhere playing the same character with just different backgrounds.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HappyPlace

Please do. I'm tired of him everywhere playing the same character with just different backgrounds.

I think that was all he was being offered before... So now he can sit back and choose big budget films which logically should be offered to him given his dream run... 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Makes sense. He seems to be stuck in the middle class boy caught in strange situation role. Take a break and return with an entirely new character. If it works, great. If it doesn't... well, what's life without a few risks?

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

He needs to spend time with his family ❤️ n that's fine also he's actor who crave for out of box scripts.he will wait for such story rather than wasting his time in regular masala types he's not that type all know his script sense .❤️

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Artists needs break to replenish their creativity...... non-artist wont understand this way of working........

This and the fact that actors, filmmakers, and celebs have, in fact, personal lives.

I know. Shocking concept.