PreRish OS || An Innocent Confession ||

Posted: 4 years ago

This one is for Zohal 🤗

I was actually going to Update my other story ‘Our New Beginning’ but then the update was getting a little bit emotional so I thought to update this one 🤣

Aise hi aaj ke episode ka jadu sab ke sar se nahi utra hai, thanks to KSG ☺️

The latest revelations by Mr. Bajaj has shocked all of us, so I thought thoda sa light distraction le aate hain !! 

Hope you guys enjoy the Story.!! Please don’t forget to leave your likes and comments as they encourage me to write more 😛😊

The story is not proof- read so please ignore the errors 😳

~~~~~~~

An Innocent Confession 

It had been three weeks since Anurag’s accident had happened and Prerna had come to know how obsessed he had become trying to punish Rishabh. She never knew that Anurag would change so much. She was also feeling guilty for not trusting Rishabh when he tried to explain his side of story to her. In hope of redemption, she had started behaving nicely towards Rishabh and tried to take care of him, what was surprising her was the fact that she was feeling nice being close to him, taking care of him. And even Rishabh seemed to like it when she would care for him. She noticed that he had started smiling these days. 

But while she was getting closer to Rishabh she was maintaining distance from Anurag. She couldn’t even bare talking to him. She kept avoiding him as much as she could. But today unfortunately, while she was working in the kitchen Anurag had managed to catch hold of her and yet again he was speaking ill about Mr. Bajaj

‘ Prerna trust me, Mera accident unke wajah se hi hua hai, uss raat jail se aane ke baad.. he confessed to me that he hit me on purpose and that he also bribed that police officer on the case!! Vo bohut khatarnak insaan hai Prerna, he trapped me in my own game! Sirf issliye taki main tumhare nazron main gir jaun.. vo jo kar raha hai hume ek dusre se door karne ke liye kar raha hai..’

Prerna felt agitated, she couldn’t believe that Anurag was still trying to instigate her against Mr. Bajaj, she was about to answer him when she noticed a tired Rishabh enter the house. He was rubbing his forehead with his hand and his body language gave away clear sings of him being unwell. She choose to ignore Anurag and walked towards Rishabh. 

She called him out. Rishabh tried to act normal when he heard Prerna’s voice but it was too late. She was walking towards him with a concerned look on her face, followed by an annoyed Anurag, he sat on the sofa and Prerna sat next to him. 

‘Kya hua? Aap theek hai? Aapki tabiyat kharab lag rahi hai..’ she said 

‘ It’s nothing, just a headache.... I’ll be fine after a coffee..’ Rishabh replied in a tired voice. Prerna called out for Chandu, by the time he came into the living room, she caught Rishabh’s hand and placed it on his lap and started giving him a head massage herself. That's when she noticed that he also had slight temperature. 

‘Chandu aap Sir ke liye soup le aaiye... main unhe kamre main leke ja rahi hun...’ Prerna said 

‘Soup? Just a coffee will be fine Prerna and I don’t want to go the room mujhe study main kuch kaam hai...’ Rishabh said while trying to get up from he sofa but Prerna caught his hand. 

‘Chandu, aap jake soup banake room main leke aaiye,. Jaldi...’ 

She caught Rishabh by his arm and started walking towards their room. Rishabh wanted to argue but he felt too weak to do that right now. He just gave in, Prerna made him sit on the bed and helped him take off his jacket and tie. She helped him sit in a comfortable position with his back against the headboard and legs stretched straight, by then Chandu had come back with Rishabh’s soup. Prerna took it from him and started feeding the soup to Rishabh. After the first spoon itself Rishabh made a nasty face !! 

‘Prerna I don’t want to have it, this tastes really bland !!’ He complained 

‘Mr. Bajaj yeh vo soup hai jo bimari ke waqt piya jata hai, kisi restaurant main starters ke saath jo order karte hain vo wala soup nahi hai... aap bimar hai aur filhal aapko iski zaroorat hai... so chup chap pi lijiye...’ Prerna said in a stern but soft voice. Rishabh turned his face to the other side when she got another spoon to his mouth. Prerna huffed and placed the bowl aside, with her other hand she caught Rishabh’s face and forcefully fed him that spoon. 

‘Uugghhh... Prerna I am not a kid, you can’t feed me like this!!’ He complained 

‘Well, you are acting like a kid, so I will continue to feed you like this till you start behaving like an adult and finish your soup like a good boy!!’ 

Seeing no other option, Rishabh silently finished the rest of his soup and also had his medicines without doing any more childish drama. 

‘Good boy!!’ Prerna patted on his cheek, she was treating Rishabh like he was a small boy and not a grown up adult and Rishabh too enjoyed this attention. She was about to leave  and let him rest properly when he stopped her from going. He asked her to sit next to him. As soon as she sat down, Rishabh slipped in the bed and placed his head in her lap. He then took her hand and placed it on his head. Prerna was shocked by his actions but she knew he needed her care right now, not her confusion. He looked up at her and she saw something in his eyes, he looked like a child who needed someones assurance, that things will be alright. Unconsciously she started patting on his head, making him sleep. She had a small smile on her face. It felt just like she was putting Kukki to sleep. 

~~~~

Anurag who was standing outside their room ever since Chandu had left after giving them the soup was fuming with anger. He couldn’t bare seeing Rishabh so close to his Prerna, the way Prerna was caring for Rishabh was making his blood boil, clenching his fist he left from there. He had to do something to show Rishabh’s real face to everyone!! 

~~~~

Once Prerna was sure that Rishabh had gone to sleep she tried to place his head on the pillow and leave but as soon as she tried to shift his head, Rishabh gripped her hand and said 

‘Please don’t leave me... please.. everyone I love leaves me.... aap bhi mujhe chod ke mat jao please!!!!’ 

Prerna thought for a minute as if he had woken up from his sleep but she was sure she had heard his soft snores a few seconds ago. She assumed that because of the medication he must be talking in his sleep. 

‘ I am here...’ she whispered to him 

‘ But you will leave, just like Maa and Menka... everyone I love leaves me.. you Toh don’t even love me... you love Anurag and not me... you trust him  and not me.... I know you’ll leave me and Kukki for Anurag .... just like others... you will leave me too!!’ 

His grip on her had become more firm now and Prerna could sense his fear, in his words and his tight grip, even the rest of his body had become stiff in fear. She took a deep breath and squeezed his hand. 

‘ Main kahin nahi ja rahi. Main yahin hun...’ she assured him and continued patting his head until she felt him relax a bit, though his grip was still the same. 

She reflected on his words. Did he just confess  that he loves her!? He knew that she loves Anurag and she will never be able to reciprocate his love, yet he was scared of loosing her!! She came out of her thoughts when she heard his soft voice again 

‘ I married Prerna for Kukki.. I wanted her to be Kukki’s mother, I swear Maa I had no other intentions... but she makes me smile Maa... I feel happy with her just like I used to feel with you.... but I know she doesn’t love me Maa.. I know she will also leave me!! I am jinxed... You also left me na Maa... I am not worth her love, just like I was not worthy of your love too!! I miss you Maa... I know you can’t come back but Please tell Prerna to not leave me na.. please.....’ 

Prerna felt her heart beat stop for a minute. He loved her, he said it again and it seemed like he was having a conversation with him Mom in his dream. He missed his mom, he assumed that he was not worth love, his words were piercing her heart. She knew he lost his mother at the tender age of 12 but she didn’t know that loss had such an impact on him. Suddenly she felt something warm on her hand, she realised that he was crying in his sleep. 

‘Mr. Bajaj... ‘ she called him but he didn’t respond ‘ Rishabh.... ‘ she called him again and he squeezed her hand slightly as if responding to her call, he opened his eyes slightly and looked into her eyes with tears in his

‘Please don’t leave me Prerna. Please... I won’t be able to live without you... I know you love Anurag and you are carrying his child but please don’t leave me.... I promise to love your child as much as you love Kukki... I won’t even yell at you ... I’ll do whatever you say.. but please don’t leave me!! Please!!!’ 

His fear had gripped Prerna’s heart , she felt like she couldn’t breathe anymore. Her pain was chocking her. His cries had now turned into sobs, Prerna didn’t realise when she herself started crying with him. She wiped her tears first and then his. She placed a soft kiss on his forehead and then spoke 

‘Main kahin nahi ja rahi Rishabh. I am right here.... main aapko kabhi nahi chodke jaungi...’ 

Rishabh hugged her from her waist tightly, scared that she will leave if he wouldn't hold her like that, she started patting his head again and kept whispering sweet nothings to him. In a few minutes he had once again drifted to sleep. Prerna continued patting him and leaned towards the headboard. She closed her eyes and recalled Rishabh’s confession. 

She had noticed him act weird around her lately, he was jumpy and nervous when she was around . But she never thought that it was because he had started developing feelings for her. She recalled how he would smile at her and his eyes had another emotion in them, now she realized that it was love, for her. But he was scared that she wouldn’t love him back and leave him. His fear was not completely wrong, she did love Anurag and she knew that she could never forget that love for him. But could she really leave Kukki and Rishabh for that love? 

For the first time she thought about her relationship with Rishabh and not the deal they had made while getting married. She thought that if tomorrow Rishabh frees her from the deal. Will she want to go back to Anurag?

All of a sudden she had flashes of the time she would spend with Kukki, how recently she had started caring for Rishabh and how she waited for him to come home or see him off before work. Even their arguments were fun, she felt happy and content, with what she had in her life right now.

Prerna opened her eyes once she had realized her own feelings. She understood that she might not love Rishabh right now, but she also knew that she could not imagine her life without him and Kukki anymore. She looked at Rishabh sleeping Peacefully in her lap and kissed his hair softly.

‘Main aapko chod ke kahin nahi Jaungi Mr. Bajaj... ‘ she said once again and soon she drifted off to sleep too. 

~~~~ 

The next morning Rishabh woke up with a slight pain in his body. He felt better than yesterday for sure but he still was a little weak. He realized that he was not sleeping on his couch or on a pillow, he titled his head and saw Prerna sleeping with her head uncomfortably resting on her shoulder with the support of the headrest. He smiled slightly looking at her but then felt guilty that she had an uncomfortable night because she was taking care of him. He immediately got up and sat straight. His sudden movement had woken Prerna too

‘Mr. Bajaj, aap theek hai? Aapka fever kaisa hai abh? Head ache toh nahi hai na abhi bhi?’ 

She asked everything in one breathe. Rishabh calmed her down and replied to her saying that he was better and he also apologized to her for troubling her. 

‘Trouble kaisa Mr. Bajaj, after all aapki wife Hun main aur apka khayal rakhna mera haq aur farz banta hai...’ she said with a genuine smile. Rishabh returned her smile and got off the bed. When he was taking his clothes from the wardrobe, Prerna came behind him and patted on his shoulder making him turn towards her 

‘Mujhe aapse kuch puchna tha...’ 

Rishabh gave her a nod as an encouragement to continue 

‘Vo main soch rahi thi ki ghar pe sab ko meri pregnancy ke bare main bata dena chahiye... I mean ek do mahine main I’ll develop a baby bump phir toh sab ko aise bhi pata chal jayega toh main soch rahi thi ki aaj kal main hi sab ko bata de toh better hoga...’ 

She said and carefully noticed his expressions. Rishabh felt a little sad, he knew that this was Anurag’s child and he feared that she might tell that as well to everyone. 

‘Toh aap sab ko batana chahti hain ki aap maa bane wali hain!?’ 

Prerna nodded slightly and continued ‘Haan but only if you are comfortable, I mean yeh aapka bhi baccha hai so agar aapko sharma aayegi ya kuch toh...’ 

She again read his expressions carefully as she spoke. She saw a slight confusion and then a little amusement on his face 

‘Mera baccha but yeh... ‘ 

‘ Haan, abh main Kukki ki maa hun, aap mere pati hain toh obviously yeh baccha bhi aapka hi hua na??’ 

‘ lekin Prerna yeh...’ 

‘ Mr. Bajaj I know, ki yeh baccha biologically Anurag ka hai, but main abh uske paas wapas nahi ja sakti, in fact main uske paas wapas nahi jana chahti. Mere liye abh meri life aapse aur Kukki se jodi hai aur main chahti hun ki iss bache ki life bhi wahi ho...issliye...’ 

Before Prerna could complete her sentence Rishabh had swept her in his arms and was now twirling her, the entire room echoed with Their laughter. A minute later he made her stand on her feet and took her in a hug 

‘Thank you, thank you so much Prerna, you have no idea how much happiness your words have given me!!’ 

Prerna hugged him back and giggled in his arms, it was the first time she had ever seen him so happy. But she got confused when he abruptly broke the hug 

‘Ek minute.. aapne aur kya kaha tha ki mujhe sharm aayegi ... kyun??’ 

‘ Vo aap itne emotionally challenged hain, usually kisi se kuch kehte nahi hai toh issliye mujhe laga ki yeh news sabko dena... apke liye thoda awkward hoga ... toh agar aapko aur time chahiye toh theek hai ...’ she said in a teasing tone and shrugged her shoulders ! Rishabh knew that she was trying to get playful with him. 

‘Naa I think aaj hi sab ko bata dena chahiye, in fact Abhi hi jake sabko bata dete hain...’ he caught her hand and was about to take her down but she stopped him 

‘Pehle fresh up toh ho jaye... kal ke kapdon main hi sabke samne jayenge kitna weird lagega Mr. Bajaj... aap yahan fresh up ho jao main Kukki ke room main fresh up hoke aap dining table pe milti hun’ 

Saying so Prerna left from there, after getting ready she was on her way to the dining table when she crossed paths with Anurag. She tried to get past him but he stopped her 

‘Prerna give me one chance to prove you that Rishabh Bajaj is fooling you. You don’t know his real face. Mujhe pata hai main ek baar unka sach tumhare samne le aaungi toh tum laut aaogi mere paas’ 

Prerna took a deep breath and looked straight in his eyes 

‘Main tumhare paas kabhi wapas nahi aa sakti Anurag... kabhi nahi.. aur rahi baat Rishabh ki,. Toh unhe jitna main janti hun tum unhe utna bhi nahi jante... so please mujhe mat batao ki mere pati kya hain aur kaise hain...’ 

‘Theek hai agar tum mere paas nahi aaogi toh mat aao, lekin mujhe ek wajah do... jiske karan tum mere paas nahi lautogi...’ 

‘Wajah bata dungi Anurag aur sirf tumhe hi nahi sab ko aaj bata dungi’ 

Saying so she walked past him and reached the dining table where Rishabh was already there with Kukki in his lap. He smiled at her and extended his hand for her to hold it. She took it with a smile. 

Rishabh noticed that Anurag had walked right behind Prerna but today even that didn’t seem to spoil his happy mood. As Anurag took his seat on the table, Rishabh summoned Chandu to the dining area. 

‘Chandu ek kaam karo sab ke liye kuch meetha banva do... sabka muh meetha karvake ek good news deni hai...’ he winked at Prerna as he ended his sentence making her blush 

‘Kyun Rishabh, koi new deal sign ki hai kya aapne??’ Tanvi asked in a sugar coated voice making the Basu's angry. They wouldn’t be able to accept another defeat in business by Rishabh Bajaj. 

Rishabh chuckled at her question, he stood up and made Kukki sit on his chair while he came and stood behind Prerna, he hugged her from back , wrapping his arms around her tummy. He spoke...

‘Aaj nayi deal ki khushi main muh meetha nahi karva raha Tanvi... naye mehmaan ke aane ki khushi main muh meetha karva raha hun!!’ 

Rishabh’s face had the biggest grin on it right now while Prerna blushed, the rest of the people where shocked at the news , Kukki was confused, she couldn’t understand what was happening and what her father was trying to say or why were her parents so happy. Masi and Tanvi congratulated them, while the Basu’s just gave tried to avoid reacting to the news. 

‘Abh kon sharma raha hai Mrs. Bajaj??’ Rishabh asked her in a teasing tone making her blush harder. She squeezed Rishabh’s hand that was still wrapped around her tummy and leaned into his hard chest, Rishabh placed a soft kiss on the side of her forehead.

Prerna looked at Anurag and noticed the pain in his eyes, she had answered his question as to why she wouldn’t leave Rishabh and go back to him. She knew she had hurt him but she also knew that this was the best decision she would take in her life, of course second to the one she took when she decided to marry Rishabh Bajaj. 

~~~~~~~

Loads of Love ~ Niyati 

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago

Niyati ❤️ this was so sweet ❤️

What a cute OS. I wish we got this in the show. Pls cvs pls. 

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Niyati ❤️ this was so sweet ❤️

Thanks Sanu ❤️

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

What a cute OS. I wish we got this in the show. Pls cvs pls. 

Thank you ❤️

CVs ko humare feelings ki kadar nahi hai they just play with our emotions  😭

This is a lovely one-shot.. Absolutely sweet and adorable.. ❤️

Lovely os 😍❤️

Perrrrfect👌👌😄

I would love to read another part or an extension of this os.... I know I am being greedy but what to do .😋. I loved Reading this os ... Your concept is interesting😃

Thank you so so much my jannnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this OS made my day and night ❤️😛❤️❤️😛 

I was very shock and upset about today’s episode and promo 😭😭😭 I know that this is only a show but I can’t accept that my soft wala bajaj wanted to kill someone 😭😭😭 and bought police 👮 in his side 👎🏼😭 I know he had a difficult childhood that’s why I’m not that upset 😢 I just can’t be angry with him for long time  😭 

Ok now talking about your OS 😆😆

This OS Wonderful,Fabulous,Awesome &Amazing Trust me 😉 I’m short of words dear 😳😉 hats off to you 👏👏👏

Oh god I hate this crybaby anu why he is always around prerna  why he is not going to work ??? 😡😡😈😡

Wowwww prerna felt guilty that she didn’t trust him and started taking care of him how sweeeeeeetttttttttt ❤️😛

The way she feeds him soup 🍜 was toooooo adorable bajaj is behaving just like a stubborn baby boy 👦🏻 😆 and our beautiful perena knows how to deal with her stubborn baby boy 👦🏻 ❤️ I think 🤔 she has three babies 😆 he said to her I’m not a kid 🧒 Arey but why u r behaving like a baby 👶🏻 😆

And like always crybaby sounding outside of their room and watched 😆 He is so irritating 😠 I don’t want him around my PreRish. Arey my dear u don’t need to make another plan because your new plans are going to be fail again naa 😆🤪🤪 oh god he is making fun of himself then blaming bajaj for that 😆

Oh my darling baby boy cried in his sleep 😴 😭😭😭 his mother left him Moneka left him. He doesn’t want prerna to leave him because he loves her and doesn’t want to lose her 😭😭😭 I think life was not fair with bajaj he is the one who lost everything feeling really sorry for him 😭😭 I wish I could hug him as a friend and tell him that I know your mom died and your missing her very very much but u should know that she is very proud of you 😭😭 I can understand him because my dad died in January 2018 and I miss him so much 😭😭😭😭 I’m very proud of this perena she understand him and said to him that she is going to stay with him 😛❤️ of course u worth her love ❤️ my dear. I know he was a ruthless man but who made him like this??? People around him 😭 I hate peoples when they r judging and blaming a person without knowing behind his/her past 😡

Wowwwwwwww prerna said to him that this baby is not only hers it’s his baby toooooo ❤️😛 and he was super happy 😃 oh their hug 🤗🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ I just love this prerna she is very very understanding ❤️if she is with him then he is the happiest person in the whole world 🌎 

Thank you so so much once again dear for this wonderful os ❤️😛 I’m very very thankful to you dear god bless you ❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗I’m so lucky to have guys with me ❤️😛❤️🤗🤗 lots of hugssssssssssssssssss from my side 🤗🤗

Originally posted by SapSur

This is a lovely one-shot.. Absolutely sweet and adorable.. ❤️

Thank you ❤️