Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday to You ! 🎂
Happy Birthday dear Humpty Dumpty ! 🐣
Happy Birthday to You ! 🥳

From loyal Daayanvanshi's and true, 
From old Viewers & new, 
May great Trp's follow you,
And success in evil plans too ! 😉

Today i'm going to dispense with the usual narrative. I'm pretty sure by now everyone is impatient to crack the Egg Mystery (Pun intended) ! Without further ado let's dig in👩‍🍳

Monday's Summary : Humpty Dumpty hatches 

In the Pk cave Mo waits expectantly while the egg hatches. Out comes a creature’s hand. The egg’s shell fully breaks to reveal !!! A CGI animated Troll  ??  😲 ( What the...)

Yup a very badly made one . Mo tosses to it a Daayan’s choti. As the choti attaches itself behind the outer body burns away to reveal a slim woman clad in a black saree complete with black nails & turned feet. Daayan’s initiation sequence complete... 😎

In the lab Ni mournfully urges Dil to spend the last remaining moments with her husband who will surely cry himself to death. Saavi asks Ni why is he behaving so strangely ? Ni informs her that Chudail’s can’t resist a challenge. In the book it is written that if they provoke her she will definitely react. That’s the only way to save her. Taking over from Ni Saavi ups it up by threatening to kill Naman after Dil dies. She starts throttling Naman. Angry at this Dil wakes up. Acting as a shield between Naman & Ni Sa she warns them not to mess with her husband otherwise she’ll “kacha chabaon” them. Naman only too happy to see his missus alive bursts into fresh tears 😭. They saved Dil but how do they stop Naman’s crying Ni & Sa wonder. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Collecting a bowl of Naman’s tears Ni puts a burning candle 🕯 in it. The tears dry up. Eureka ! Since Naman’s unnatural tears are curtesy the egg they can combat it with fire. Naman sitting on the table finds himself surrounded by candles holding a bowl of his tears. Naman gets scared & Dil threatens to eat them if they harm her patidevji. Ni asks Dil to be quiet for 2 min as they try to help her husband. (I could watch this all day) Putting the candle in the bowl it soaks up his tears. 😀 Yay Naman is cured of his tears pity 😏 his deafness isn’t.

Coming to the main portion of the episode at Rathod house Piyansh pour the golden liquid over Riad’s hands. Having freed herself Pari makes a run once again to Mo only to be surrounded by all her family members. They refuse to let her go. They keep asking her Mo’s intentions for the egg but Pari refuses to divulge. She is confident that even if they do know they won’t be able to do anything. They have no idea what Mo is planning. The Rathods leave her be . 

Pari being thwarted vents by doing mischief. She tosses Ved’s offered apple that she was feeding Adi with her choti. Watching from far Piya is distressed to see what Mo has done to her daughter. Ansh gets an idea. Pari is under Mo’s control, that Mo doesn’t know they are aware off can be used to track Mo & the egg.

Piyansh instruct Adi to keep a watch on his sister, keep her busy in her room so that she doesn’t know what they are planning & no matter what not to let her leave the room. Back in their room Adi declares he isn’t afraid of Pari. He is stronger than her. In terms of age, height, brain & powers he is elder to her. In response Pari binds him with her choti. Adi now angry remembers his parents instructions as he struggles to break free. Getting an idea he threatens not to play with her anymore if she doesn’t release him. Unfazed she rather meanly reminds him that she has friends in the building to play with while he has no one. (Pari Score 1 Adi Score 0)

Meanwhile Piya Ansh & Rathods debate their next move. Even if they track Mo & the egg through Pari then what. How can they compete with a dangerous enemy who they know nothing about specially without powers. Out of all of them PiyAnsh & Riad have powers. Adi is a kid that leaves Piyansh what about them. With faith Piya answers ! Many a times in the past they have fought & defeated numerous enemies through prayers, united as a family. Recalling their past achievements Rathods are bolstered they vow to fight together as a family. (Aww 🤗)

To help Team R arrives with surprise surprise Dil in tow. Chaitali gets scared. Dil assures her she is on the good side now. Team R brought with them all the weapons at their disposal. They plan to train the Rathods to use those weapons. Ni tosses Ansh the Trivar even tho Ansh has powers he may need it. Chaitali holds in her hands the Panch Nak Ban (weapon to kill Chudail). Dil looks scared on enquiring why Dil reveals Chudail’s have only 7 lives. Having used up 6 lives this is her last life. If she dies she won’t return ever. Naman whose hearing is slowly coming back declares he won’t be alive if she dies. Dil hugs Naman in happiness upon knowing he isn’t deaf anymore. Saavi interrupts their romance to get back to work. Thus the Rathods prepare themselves ! 

Precap : Rathods familiarise themselves with the weapons but they still need practice. Where will they find the time to train themselves ? Dil asks the egg has already hatched & the enemy has come out. There we see in the cave the silhouette of a saree clad woman but not her face. The egg mystery continues.....

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hallyumint 

My Thoughts 

I'm liking these episodes better & better these days 👏. Not just on Dil or Mo's front everything seems to be coming together on all fronts. Before i go into detail i want to discuss things i liked. 

Dil's Savitri came back from the dead to save her Satyavan like husband. Aww this what i call true love. And Naman 😆i didn't know his crying was the result of the egg. But i loved the hatke experiment tried by Ni to stop it. I'm only sorry to hear this is Dil's last life. Makers please don't finish her off. 

Ansh i want to applaud 👏 for putting his feelings aside & putting one up over Mo. Rathods too for being prepared to put their life on the line even if they don't have powers.

I like the newest inclusion in Team R - Dil. I love how this time they're going with full preparation to combat Mo HD with weapons & all 👍🏼

Speaking of HD i didn't know i was gonna be right on 2 counts CGI & then Daayan although tomm we will know which breed. For one second when Mo tossed the creature that choti i thought she was feeding it to him not attaching it to her. Whatever our expectations i love how they subverted it with the unique way the egg hatched.

😲 Theories anyone on who the woman is - Mo's doppelganger Bhasmika or.....

Overall the episode was interesting.  My favourite segments are Dilman, Team R, Riad & Mo. I really wish they had a spin off series dedicated just to Team R 

🛀🕴♠️👸🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️👥🙍‍♀️

Kahani humari Fasana humara 

Our Story Our Tale

Ghamon ne sunaya dobara dobara 

Sadness recounted it again, again 

Hallyumint thumbnail

The week was full of interesting revelations. Some predictable some unforseen. We spent time learning about Prathimayan, her motives & her connection with Rathods. In fact so cunning is this enemy that she even took some of our good guys hostage. It is to be seen how Team RAG ( Rathods + Team R + Guruma &Guruji) will recoup from this setback or will they ultimately lose to P & her ever growing army ? 

Friday's Recap : Rathods & Team R vs Prathimayan - War preparation !

Back from the cave Ansh & rest of the Rathods worry about tracking Pari & defeating Prathimayan while Ved collects her thoughts privately in her room. Ansh questions Piya about that stone now destroyed in the lava. What role does it play in defeating Pr ? Except Piya can’t recollect where she saw it.

Otherside Mo Pa & Pr are steadily gathering followers for their cause. In the background Naman can be seen with glowing eyes ( Namuni Naman anyone 😲 ??) 

In her room Piya worries about Pari. In the 6 years they lived apart Pari became her sole reason for living. Now she doesn’t even know in what condition her daughter is in. Ansh assures her that if she can deal with Bh she can handle anything. After all she is smart, brave & moreover is familiar with her powers. Pari’s unusually brave for her age. At Ansh’s words Piya finally recollects where she saw that stone. In childhood Divya once scolded her for playing with it . She then put the stone in the side of a box. But she doesn’t know what that stone does or indeed where it is now ?

On cue Guruma returns with that same box. It’s time to return her possession. Just like her mom did in childhood Piya fits the now glowing stone in the hole on the side of the box. The box flashes open nearly blinding everyone with it’s light to reveal a book & a red sachet containing the powdered form of Ram Sethu Ban. The same Ban that Lord Ram’s army used in the war against Ravan’s army. The book contains a riddle to assimilate it. 

This is Ram Sethu Ban , 

It takes the life of Prathimayan,

Kaal Prathimayan !

But before you shoot it’s arrow , 

You must call the Devi,

Calling forth her name with true faith ! 

It’s Dusshera today the day Pr promised to return ! While Pr’s side has already made preparations our side is completely unprepared. 

In Rivanvanshi’s office Ni & Sa find a tied up Dilruba with Naman nowhere in sight. While Ni frees her Savi goes to read Pr’s mantra in the book left open. Dil now freed dashes the book from Sa’s hands in time before she’s completely converted into Pr’s follower. Recounting what happened with Naman anyone who reads or hears Pr’s mantra’s will become her follower.

In Rathods mansion they worriedly watch the video footage of Pr’s steadily rising army simultaneously so does Team R. Always 10 steps ahead of them Pr deliberately trapped them in that cave to buy time to gather her army. Prathimayan won’t stop till she’s converted the entire city. No weapon will work against her even Piya’s Ekadrisht dhatu khanjar was destroyed. The weapon they have Ram Sethu Ban is in powdered form. “ Does that mean we’ll lose ?” Adi who heard everything asks. 

Ni vows to stop Pr before she converts everyone through her mantra’s thus establishing her kingdom ! ( Is it bad that i want that to happen 😏 ) Savi is sure Piansh have seen the same video & are trying to come up with a plan to stop the same. Except these aren’t any ordinary followers Dil chimes in. She would turn all these innocent people into Kali Shakti’s of which Naman is now one. Ni & Sa debate on how to stop Pr when Guruji offers a solution. If their side has an army ready it’s time our side too forms an army to battle theirs. Though small in number we can cause significant damage to their side. It’s time to unite our powers with Daivik & Davansh’s for this War 😡 ! Ni wholeheartedly agrees.

Reflecting Ni’s sentiments Ansh assures Adi that only those who give up are defeated. They have with them their faith, their unity & their resolve. Piya explains the significance behind Dussera to Adi. It celebrates the day when good triumphs over evil. This world is Devi Ma’s creation & she will never allow evil to win ! Ansh assures Adi they will fight against Prathimayan. “ But if we don’t have any weapons how will we fight her ?” Adi asks. Good point ! Ansh doesn’t have the answer to that yet but no matter what in the end he is confident they will win. As long as Devi ma is with them they will keep fighting. “If Pr is 10 steps ahead of them they need to figure out her next move to stop her ! “ Ansh declares. But what does Pr ultimately want nobody knows. But Ved does ! She finally makes her entry.

Surveying her subjects from her throne Pr ponders over RAG’s next move while Mori lovingly comb her hair. To which Mo laughs they must be crying at their failure. At which Pr belittles Mo for her over confidence. They are not to be underestimated. In Pr’s eyes Mo really is nothing. Even her being an Ekayan an above average Daayan is because Mo is Pr’s firstborn & nothing else. Better than her is Chutki’s granddaughter. If she can compete with Pari that alone is enough to determine her worth. Pari laughs at Mo’s humiliation. Mo now angry protests this.

Forbidding Mo to call her Ma Pr challenges her to do something worth being called her daughter. Such as bringing about destruction tonight if she wants to call her Ma ! Mo enthusiastically agrees.( Mom really knows how to play Mo ! ) Pr mocks her for her empty boasting. Whether Mo is able to do anything or not Pr is determined to establish her evil rein. Her subjects greet her with “Prathimayan ki Jai Ho ! “ Pr mysteriously plots her next move for which she takes Mori with her someplace. And no Mo doesn’t have the right to question her about it. All three Daayan’s then disappear in a black cloud of smoke.

Back in Ni’s office they take all the possible weapons with them. But before going Ni devises a way to insulate them from the Daayan mantra’s. The only way to do that is to eat Pr’s mantras.

Precap : Back in Rathod’s Mansion everyone gets ready to fight. It’s Show Time ! 😎

🕵🏻‍♂️

#Nazar Wu Links 

#Wu Schedule

Hallyumint thumbnail

Hallyumint 

My Thoughts 

While Nazar has always presented formidable villains for our heroes to grapple with. This time they've really upped the stakes 👏 presenting an enemy who's unmatched in her ruthlessness, her power & deviousness so much so that our good guys are really struggling to catch up to her. For the first time it feels like a real fight where u don't know which side will win rather than the preordained good will win. ( Boring 🥱)

Speaking of the war preparation it felt more like preparation for Pralay this time than last time. They took 2 weeks to set it up wasted it in emotional nonsense & finished it in 2 episodes VFX not withstanding. No wonder then the Rathods have wisened up this time. I hold out hope that it will be a real fight where the good guys will have to depend on their wits to beat the odds rather than the deux ex machina we've been presented with so far. I always had this complaint that Rathods used divine intervention to beat Mo while Mo only used her wits. Pr is a game changer & i hope she sticks around till Diwali. A story is only as good as it's villain !

Speaking of Mo. I was surprised to see Mo so easily manupilated by Pr this episode. It's rare we get to see Mo's vulnerability in Nazar. Oddly it makes her relatable. You could be an accomplished person or a world famous personality but still your mom has the power to cut you down to size. To make you feel you're nothing. I've seen this many times happening to people in real life. It makes me want to root for Mo to stand up to her mom. 

Naman 🤔 I'm happy he's got his hearing back. Seeing his eyes glowing golden like a Davansh's raised a doubt in my head about Namuni Naman's reappearance. It could be true if Pr is converting her followers into KS. This time Dil will have to rescue her patidevji. I'm happy she's getting a bigger role to play in Team R rather than the usual comedic elements. Dil will be a useful asset in this fight against KS's.

Pari 🤗 She had a small role to play today but she's doing a good job acting as the evil Daayan as usual. Adi with his powers he's really coming into his own . I'm happy he's participating in this war. 

Now that each side is readying itself for battle. The upcoming week should be interesting to watch. Give me a memorable fight to remember Nazar ! 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Oh Monday's my monday's have stopped becoming dreary now  All the preparations for the upcoming war are done. It's time for RAG to team up & take down P's Army. Let's go kick some butt Mortal Combat Style ! 😈

Monday's Summary : Ved's unexpected Revelation ! 

Ved looking like she’s about to have a nervous breakdown reveals that Pr has come for her. Thinking that Divya trapped her all those years back Ved thought she never had to see her again that’s why she forgot about this matter entirely. According to Daayan tradition the first born of Pr becomes an Ekayan ( Dola makers  ??). But Pr wanted to make Ved one instead. She never liked Mo maybe she found Mo to be a threat to her. But Ved chose Devi ma instead. That’s why Pr has chosen today Vijayadashami the day evil threatened to vanquish good to defeat Devi ma. She wanted to show Ved she’s mightier than Devi ma. But the Rathods won’t let that happen ! Every member of this family including Adi arm themselves for Pr’s coming. While P Mo & Pa & her army marches ahead !

They one & all take blessings from Devi Ma before their battle. Piya especially taking the RSB pouch recites the riddle calling her name with true faith. After which they start playing Dandiya while waiting for P to make her move. 

In team R’s office Ni comes up with the solution to protect themselves against Pr’s mantras by ingesting them without reading them. Dil volunteers for the job as she can’t read the Daayan Rahasya. She tears the page up & is about to kacha chabao it when Ni stops her to make Mantra Grahan Dravya ( Man i love these names 🤣). All 4 drink it and now they all head towards Rathod Mansion with weapons in hand to give their family the remaining Mantra Kavach Dravya to drink.

Except P’s Zombie Bhakt’s 🧟‍♂️ reciting her dangerous mantra’s have already reached the entrance to the building before them. Oh No !😲Finding their way blocked Team RG debate on how to move past them. Saavi impulsive as always takes the potion does a PT Usha 🏃🏻‍♀️only to fall splat down on the ground. Naman ‘The Zombie Rivavanshi’ spots her. He & his fellow Bhakts surround her. (Yikes 😰) Ni manages to rescue Saavi in time & they all hide behind the car. For such a situation Ni had already prepared something.  Taking out a bottle of white powder he throws it in the air. Everyone’s eyes glow momentarily fooling the zombies. They leave them alone to proceed towards the Rathods. Good thinking Ni ! 👍🏼

Those zombies breach the Rathods 40th’s floor balcony. They have arrived. With no time to spare Sa tasks Dil with handing the potion to Rathods. Meantime finding themselves surrounded by Zombies on all sides Ved instructs Shekhar on Ansh’s suggestion to play the music on loud till Ni arrives with the potion. So they don’t hear those mantra’s. Ni & rest of the team arrive by lift. Naman smartly breaks the music speakers. They are about to be hypnotised when Dil sprays the solution in the air by fan. Hi Hi Hi ! 

The Rathods may have saved themselves from being hypnotised but they still have to deal with the hostile zombies. Team RAG form themselves into a group.  Chaitali having had enough takes out her Khanjar to fight with them. Only to be stopped by Piyansh. They’re innocents under Pr’s control so they can’t harm them. The question remains how to defend themselves without harming the zombies. Ni thinks of the white powder bottle. Only the bottle has fallen at the feet of one of the zombie’s. (Gasp 🙀) Not to worry our hero 😎  Ansh heroically rescues the bottle. He sprays the powder in the air everyone’s eyes glow. 

The  End ! 

Precap : Ansh questions Ved as to why Pr hasn’t arrived as yet. Ved fearfully announces her arrival. There we see outside Mo Pa & Pr arrive with their army. Rathods’s building suffers an earthquake ! In another scene Piya & Ansh declare themselves ready to kill Ravan !

🕵🏻‍♂️

#Nazar Wu Links 

#Wu Schedule

Hallyumint thumbnail

Hallyumint 

My Thoughts

🤔 I dub thee Zombayan 😉 or should it be Bhaktayan ?? 😲  Give me your opinions guys ! The new breed of Daayan's that Prathimayan has created. A little unintelligent but on a massive scale they work. I still say Mo's creation is far superior to Pr's. Pari maybe under hypnosis but she still possesses her full faculty. Naman tho was the most intelligent of the lot. I must say i'm disappointed that we didn't get to see Namuni Naman this time. I miss that dance of his (Sigh)😞 What a pity !

Ni was the man of the hour today 👏 Second being  Ansh 👍🏼 As usual he had the solution to everything. He should be the head of RAG. And those names they come up with 😆 Mantra Grahan Dravya or Mantra Kavach Dravya. They made my day 😆. I noticed they seem to tag Dravya a lot to everything these days. I miss the variations of the early days Taral agni kagaz was one. Makers we love your vocabulary pls keep inventing them. 

And Ansh 😎 i love his take charge attitude he could be Ni's lieutenant in RAG & Naman when he's out of hypnosis. Then there's Dil 🤗

If Naman went to bat for the opposition party then Dil did her bit for the good side. In her charming andaz she proved to be a valuable team player. She saved the day for the Rathods. Welcome aboard Team R 😎 Dil 🤗

Poor Vedy although she did cry a deluge 😭today i couldn't begrudge her that. She had a really rough childhood. The aftereffects you can see in her neuroticism. I now understand why she abhors all things Daayan. She secretly fears being just like her Daayan family.

It's ironic isn't it 😏 Pr perceives Mo as a threat. Mo with all her duplicitous rightfully should be perceived as such is loyal to her mom while good natured harmless Ved 😇 poses the real danger to her. She wouldn't hesitate to kill her mom let alone care she's caged. And she does have in her hands the actual weapon to kill Prathimayan. 

Seeing the raftaar 🏃‍♂️ of the current track i think it will get over this week itself. Pity i don't want see Pr dead so soon. I like that we started Mon with an action packed episode & it will end on the same note too.

All the best to Team Nazar 🙋‍♀️. This is Hallyumint signing off...

Hallyumint thumbnail

(😲Gasp ! ) Is it a Bird ? Is it a Plane ? No it’s Daivik Man !!! or should i say Dhanu Guy 😂🤣. 

Predictably this week Prathimayan ended with a deux ex machina or should i say divine intervention 🙄. Why makers why ?? You didn’t hesitate to torture us with the saas bahu drama so why end it tamely with the good guys winning. I mean how am I supposed to get invested in the fight if i already know the outcome in advance. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Regardless yesterday’s episode renewed my interest in Nazar. Strangely it gave off science fiction vibes. Left me with a lot of  burning questions !! Will Ved turn into a potted plant ? Will Piya give birth to Electro Man 👨‍🎤 (3rd child) ? Will Naman finally manage to go on his honeymoon ? Will the new Daivik make his appearance today & what will the man Daivik be called ?? Stay tuned to this episode to know more !!! 😉

Friday’s Recap :   Piansh face an unusual problem ! 

Morning of the anniversary party Ansh comes to give Pari’s tiffin to Piya when handing it over he gets an electric shock that sends him reeling over. Its so strange that even a Davansh can’t heal his wounds resulting from it. Cautiously touching Piya he again gets a jhor ka zhatka again. Piya asks him why this is happening ? In response Ansh only gives her a strange look. 

Naman & his missus come to see Ni & Sa before going on his month long honeymoon. Irritating Ni as usual 😆😆 with his reassurances of “ Not to take tension in his absence. He’ll be back before they know it. “ Upon knowing Ni & Sa are heading to Piansh’s anniversary party Dil refuses to go to her honeymoon before attending the party. Left with no choice Naman agrees.

There Piya gets ready for the anniversary dinner & damn she looks so hot 😍😍 that even Ansh starts flirting with her. Mashallah  I wish they showed this side of them more often. Might i add that Ansh looks no less rakish today. Gifting his wife diamonds he risks being electrocuted to put it around her neck. Again he is flung away. Upon enquiring he comes to know nobody else gets electrocuted touching her not even her kids it’s  just him. They resolve to ask Ni before buaaji & Ruchi come. Going downstairs they find a surprise party thrown in their honour. Hiding his pain he holds piya during the photo session & cake cutting ceremony.

Unable to bear Ansh’s pain Piya takes Ni & Sa aside to explain the problem. They faced the same problem earlier when Mo had cast a spell on Ansh so that Sarpika Piya couldn’t touch him. If Ansh being a Davansh can’t heal his wounds that means a more powerful entity than him is behind it. It wants to separate them. There we see Dhanu Guy intercepting Ruchi & Buaaji before they go in. He hypnotises them to believe he’s Ruchi’s fiancé. They all proceed towards the party.

Sa takes Ansh’s handprint on a Pizza dough to find the solution to this problem. Till then they advice them not touch each other. Back in the party Piansh dance gracefully on Tere Liye without touching each other. Reminds you of the first time doesn’t it ? Just like the first time this time too their dance is fraught with unspoken emotions. Riad cheer their parents on. Over all a beautiful scene 👏.  Just before the dance ends our new Villain wearing a V mask 👺 comes onto the scene to separate them. 

Using his powers he splits the floor wide open just before Pia & Ansh can reunite. Shocked the Rathods usher all the guests out leaving only Dhanu guy & Piya alone. She is puzzled as to who he is while he looks at her as if he’s finally found his soul mate. ( Yaar why is this giving me Darrr wale vibes😲 ) Ruchi & buaa introduce him as her fiancé Dev. We finally get to see the guy as he takes off his mask. ( 🤔 Hmm okay looking. Don’t know the actor.) While everybody else heads to dinner at the terrace Dev romantically yanks Piya closer before she falls into the crack. He holds onto her a second longer than necessary making Piya uncomfortable but not enough to suspect his amorous intentions. 

Back in the lab Sa using various chemicals make a transparent handprint of Ansh. Distracted by the mobile’s ringing Sa accidentally drops it onto the Daayan Rahasya. Upon contact with its pages the handprint glows gold. They find traces of Daivik Raksha Kavach Dravya on it. Only a Daivik who wants to repel a KS off can make this potion. They wonder why Piya made this for Ansh a KS himself ?

While having dinner on the terrace with the family Piya & Ruchi fondly recollect their childhood days. Dev in background makes a plant glow pink. (😒 So he is the new neighbour) Everyone is puzzled over such a strange occurrence. 

Back in the hall Ni does the floor mistri of the cracked floor while grumbling to his missus about it. 😆 He gets a call from Ni who instructs him to keep a look out for anyone suspicious. Dil spots the DRKD bottle along the floor cracks and points it out to Naman. Yes even she knows what DRKD is. The episode ends. 

Precap : While Piya takes the pot from the kitchen she is unpleasantly startled to find Dev there. Taking a kitchen knife from the wooden block he advances menacingly towards her making a stabbing motion in the air as she screams ouch. A fake out if i ever saw one 😳

🕵🏻‍♂️

# Nazar Wu Links 

#Wu Schedule

Hallyumint thumbnail

While last week had moments of pure frustration there were also genuinely funny ones ( Chudail Karvachaut 🤣) Regardless this week's plot should pick up pace. The question remains Kya Dhanno apni Dulhaniya le jayaega ? Or will Ansh like the hero of countless serials before 🥱 burst in at the mandap to rescue his bride at the last second ? Will Naman's mythical saas make her entry today ? Finally will this dumb track end today ? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Monday's Summary :  Dhanno Ki Dulhaniya 

Piya looks for Ansh in the house while Ansh confronts Dev over his duplicity. Outraged as a husband he throws Dev over the sofa & after that grabs hold of his neck. But Dev gets the upper hand, using his Daivik powers he weakens an already weakened Ansh further. Ansh faints, Dev moves into kill him but is stopped in time by his companion. Right he needs Ansh to pressurise Piya !

Meanwhile Ni who is starting to get suspicious of Dev shares his concerns with Guruji. Guruji doesn’t think a Daivik can do any wrong but Ni is not convinced this time. He believes Rathods have been hypnotised by Dev. Even if it is to save Ansh they would have looked for another way rather than marry their daughter-in-law off. That means Dev acquired KS powers as well. They decide to research on finding a way to beat Dev.  

In R mansion Piya notifies Rathods about Ansh missing. They are about to search for him when Dev carries an unconscious Ansh with him. He starts emotionally blackmailing Piya & Rathods follow suit. ( Gawd I hate this part ). Left with no choice Piya gives in. In the background Ansh tries to move his hand towards the phone but Dev confiscates it. In their room Piya cries seeing Ansh’s condition. Ansh wills himself to wake up to save his wife. Using all his strength he whispers phone.. In the flashback we see he recorded Dev discussing his eevil plan on his phone ( Smart move ). That same phone which Dev tosses over the balcony ( Oh no 😬) Game Over !  

Just as Piya enquires about the phone she is interrupted by Rathods who inform her she needs to get ready asap the mandap has been set up. Piya is alarmed by the suddenness of it all but like a parrot 🦜 they repeat if Dev said... They take her to another room to get ready. Quietly she phones Ni to convince him one last time about Dev. She finds the Rathods behaviour highly suspicious Ni agrees. We see that Ni & G have been unsuccessfully trying to find info about Daiviks in the books about KS’s. They don’t have anything on Dev yet. Till they find a way to defeat Dev he instructs Piya to pretend. She needs to protect Rathods from Dev. ( 😤 I disagree Piya save yourself first ) He promises to find a way before she is made to marry. Ni and G discuss their options. Guruji doesn’t know how they will defeat a Daivik. There is no known weapon or enemy to defeat one.  Eureka ! It seems Ni gets an inspiration from G’s last words No weapon or Enemy.. Hmm 🤔

Piya is now ready as a bride. Riad having heard of Piya’s marriage go to inquire from her. They assure their mom that all 3 combining their powers can drive bad uncle out. ( Is what I’m saying..) Piya explains to them that while they have powers Rathods don’t. Till she finds a weakness of Dev’s she’s pretending to agree. Extracting a promise from them to not do anything till she says so she sends them off. ( Ni I wan’t to kill you 😡) 

Elsewhere Naman’s saasu ma finally makes her appearance. LoL everyone Hi hi hi’s. Mom’s unhappy that Naman brought such a chiti 🐜 size offering for all 3 to eat. Naman agrees he promises to exchange Saavi for a XXL or a XXL. Saavi looking offended is ready to kill mom with the panch nak baan she’s hiding behind her back. Only Naman keeps preventing her from taking it out. Dil stupidly assures mom she can snack on Saavi since they are already full with Imli Kababs. Mom agrees. Saavi by this time has had enough she takes out her fork ?? to kill mom. Naman exchanged it secretly to prevent Saavi from killing Mom. He confesses to mom Saavi’s is actually a Chudail. Huh ? 😲 He was chasing a Rivavanshi for offering but he escaped & he caught Saavi by accident. He promises mom that he will exchange Saavi for a double sized human. Mom tho wants to know why all 3 aren’t flying in air like her. Uh oh 😲  Now what !

Episode ends 

Precap : It’s time to get married. Piya Dev & Rathods are at the mandap. Ansh & Ni are nowhere in sight. Dhanno takes out the managalsutra. He urges Piya to quit stalling for time & proceed with the marriage. Piya doesn’t know what to do.