An Episodic Review of 14th Episode of Vidya (26th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back with my Episodic review for 14th episode(September 26th) of Vidya.

Sorry dears. it may be a short review due to lack of time.. Had got up some personal stuffs :)

The Episode starts with Ranjana asking the keys from  Santhosh, Santhosh hesitates , Ranjana left with the  keys after scolding her.

Vidya is hiding and looking on.

Prem arrives at gate, Santhosh sees him ,  tells ranjana is waiting for him, go.

Prem comes to open the door of room where vidya is in, but ranjana comes and takes him to another room. Vidya comes out. Ranjana tries to flirt with prem. Vidya comes and sees them, turns and pray god to forgive them, what they have been doing like that. 

Ranjana gets close to prem, they smile. meanwhile vidya goes to principal room , find it locked, cane back to get the keys remembering seeing keys near Ranjana bag. Prem telling Ranjana your intentions seems bad and inturn ranjana praises him that he is sharp, understands her , prem aaks her to tell why she called him and she says,ok you are fast enough too.

Vidya's reactions on what they are doing and praying to god is cute๐Ÿ˜, I am waiting for their next encounter , how she will react to him.

Vidya home shown, all three are doing work, Nanku arrives there and stages a drama that, your son is gone but now i am there for all you for including vidya.. Nanku gives money to Dharma and tell they will het this money every month till he is there.

so Nanku tries to take vidya's in-laws into his confidence by giving them money , satisfying their greed.

Ranjana still flirts with vivek, tells she loves him, vivek tells otherwise, he tells he doesnt have such intentions and this is school which is like a temple and that she shouldnt be doing all this here.

Ah..finally prem is giving her back what she needs to hear.. I am happy๐Ÿ˜

Meanwhile Vidya opens the locker, sees the money cover,feels sorry , takes it out.

so finally vidya is on the mission, now should see what awaits.

Here Nanku gives more money, asks for something to drink, MiL goes to make tea, they take Nanku inside their room.

Prem tries to leave but Ranjana hurries and back hugs him

Vidya comes out, sees them hugging and goes out .

Again those reactions...i am intrigued.

Prem tells Ranjana to leave him and asks as she gone mad,

ranjana threatens that she is nanku sister and may call whole village here now by shouting, think of it like that. Prem tells, I am ready , call, i am just a passer by here,will leave village, think of nanku respect in village, you will end that.

he tells her, I am a artist who make hearts happy , but not a one to cheat and play with it, you find someone else for your fun .. saying this he leaves with a swag..

Ah.  claps for prem, he gave her back and right , that too in his own swag and style...He rejected her๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and now she will be upto something for sure. will prem get into this stolen money issue?

Avtaar house shown, he says he is in power to help people and asks his men to do needful for the people came, vidya comes there, he invites her in to sit, she gives the money cover to him, seeing that much money, he is shocked, asked his men to go out, ask vidya how do you get this, she says she has stolen it. he is shocked

Ranjana too comes out and Santhish comes there, asks for key, ranjana tells in a anger tone, it may be inside take it and leaves. Santhosh says may be her work isnt done, so she is in anger.

then gets inside school and found out money has been stolen.

Avtaar asks vidya why you stole the school's money. She says,its not school's money, its given for the poor kids by govt, they need it, its necessary to make this reach them and thats why I got this to you.

Her intentions are always right but where this act if hers going to put her, what vidya and Avtaar going to do..i am intrigued to see.

Here in Vidya home, Nanku asks Dharma to sit along..bablu brings tea. Dharma asks nanku  to have biscuit too. 

Avtaar tells vidya, it isnt easy to do , when nanku came to know about this, he will create ruck, its his money , he wonโ€™t spare this. Jagat comes and tells to Nanku about money stolen. Nanku gets shocked.

Avtaar is right but they have prem in picture too, lets see how this goes, I am intrigued with their meet on precap..

Precap : Santhish says she dudnt steal the money, i had been working for nanku ji a long time, Tiwariji tells he trusts her, Nanku tells then the locker usnt broken , which means someone opened it with keys. Vidya arrives home, vivek is already there talking to dharma, vidya sees him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice review. smiley1

A surprise move by Vidya. And her first was well.  Till date she has been going with the flow, doing whatever others asked her to do. Now she is picking courage to take action to correct the wrongs around her. Bravo smiley32

Awaiting Vidya - prem's next meet. Her assumption is going to cause hilarious reactions smiley36 But how did he end up in her house? Till now he has been dealing with people pretty smartly. How is going to handle Vidya's in-laws ?

Nanku is very persistent in cornering Vidya. ๐Ÿค”