Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuhara123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is not at all scary instead very very funny. It’s like they are trying too hard to show it’s a horror movie. Sanaya is okay okay bt can’t vikram bhatt cast someone better as the male lead. This guy is a disaster and the kissing looks so forced. Let’s see how it comes out on the big screen. 

TV walo ka BW main aane ka Bhoot kab utrega jab tak nahi utrega tab tak yeh GHost jaisi B C grade main hi kaam karete rahengey .....

nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its a movie by Vikram bhat it has sanaya in it maybe u don't like her thats okay take care n have a lovely day

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sock-let

I can't believe Sanaya did this. i remember once she said that she will never come to BW.

Forget coming to BW. I thought she would never kiss on screen. I'm surprised. 

Cookies.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kantalaga_

Comedy ... Budget also looks like horror TV show ..acting ki baat mat karo ...ppl used to criticise Bipisha ... This looks comical infront for her ...Flop why can't TV actors stick to TV ..

I'm not a fan of Sanaya's acting but I think it's fine to dream about big screen. If starkids can get free entry into BW, why can't TV actors aspire to get BW roles? Some are better than the likes of Arjun, Sid, Varun, Jacqueline, etc.

SRK, Vidya Balan, Sushant, Yami Gautham, Mrunal Thakur, Ayushman Khurana (who did tv reality shows and anchoring for years), etc. are all from the tv industry. It depends on the script you choose. 

nitrit9s thumbnail

Lol its not a nude scene  its just a kiss I m just waiting for 18oct to watch the movie not the kissing scene 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awww sanaya dawl is doing everything which she and her fans said she won't do 😛 i still remember their badi badi baaten during IPKKND fiasco 🤣

nitrit9s thumbnail

Lol Mr sobti fan is here god bless haters n bashers of sanaya

Redmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Awww sanaya dawl is doing everything which she and her fans said she won't do 😛 i still remember their badi badi baaten during IPKKND fiasco 🤣

Badi badi baatein aur vada pav khaate. Both idol and fans 😂 😂 

nitrit9s thumbnail

God bless haters n bashers of sanaya please continue