Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

You don’t want to go down that Rabbit Hole. It’s disgusting . Search “Family International” and you will find atleast 3 documentaries about this cult. It was common, girls aged 11 and above, to have s*x with adults and couples. Flirty fishing is a form of evangelistic-religious prostitution practiced by female members of the cult Children of God, currently known as Family International (TFI). The practice has been discontinued. 

Coming back to your question her mom is still part of the cult so her being around young children especially girls and orphanage being an easy target is quite alarming.Katrina’s part is funding her mother’s choice of charity. I hope authorities are keeping a close watch.  Hopefully I am proven wrong but what I found and saw in the documentaries are shocking. I mean how was/is these things legal and why does it still exists?

This whole Deepika crap is too small and irrelevant . Yeh sab inka defense mechanism hain. Plus adhe toh tharki hain.. Aur most hate Deepika fans so some kind of ego trip is happening here. Toh I am over this predictable outcome. I am shocked at all the discoveries of these turcouquettes (or however you write their names). The audacity though... 🤮

OMG till now I see this is the case of 'Charity fraud' and 'image building'. but ye toh usse bhi dangerous nikla😲

but Kat parts ways with fav charity 6 years ago. wo sach nahi tha kya?😕

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3728237

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wahi me Sochi ke ye thread itna lamba kyu chal raha hai. Train Patri se Utar jo padi hai. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

OMG till now I see this is the case of 'Charity fraud' and 'image building'. but ye toh usse bhi dangerous nikla😲

but Kat parts ways with fav charity 6 years ago. wo sach nahi tha kya?😕

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3728237

This was last year’s article 

Katrina Kaif’s mother Suzanne Turquotte has been a great impact on her. “I have the most wonderful example for taking up social causes. My mother, who is a teacher, has always been involved in different charitable causes. She has been working with the amazing Mount View school in Madurai, where the teachers are all from the local community and are trained by her. That’s why I have been associated with a NGO — Educate Girls,” says Katrina.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Katrina's fans love to derail the topics about her like that because they know she will get hate. When it's about anything questionable Katrina has done the argument is always "what about DP"? 

we shouldn't question/comment on anyone or everyone. if you dont like any of the comments, pehle research karo wo kiska fan hai and start spewing venom on that actor and on that member. ho gaya kaam. Kat, Deepu, biru, viru, RK, SRK, Anu, sonu, monu. lolo, bebo, baba, baby, chintu, mintu, pinto........sab yehi karte hai. aap bhi karo. keep on litter on the forum. just spread the hatred everywhere

topic jo bhi ho, bring their fav's past, present and future.  though you dont know the future, phir bhi imagine kardo. but your imagination should be negative

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't remember any DP threads (where she gets criticism etc.) being derailed with Katrina hate since I have been visiting this forum. Maybe I'm wrong.

Deepak's(Ronaldofan) name is displaying in any Deepika thread is enough to get Katrina bashed by Deepika fans🤣

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I am pretty sure of what I am saying because there’s another video. If I am wrong I will admit but I am not.

You are wrong this video is from 2013 and not 2008 

Here is a video from 2008 

https://youtu.be/BYTPl8wQNsI

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She Seems opportunist ... Not that bhai is any good but then she takes taunts,insults quitely by him ..

Are you talking about Katrina fans here who bash DP, Alia, Ranbir etc. for not doing right by her even though she screwed over plenty already and karma was a bitch when Ranbir dumped her ass?

But back then she and her fans couldn't stop whining about "evil" Ranbir and how sneaky Alia was

No i m talking about fan group who bash Katrina anushka sonam kangana alia priyanka ranbir srk etc and then play their eternal victim card and wonder y people bash their fave lol.  They will s**t shame every women and mock their appearance, teenage daughters of some male actors  but will talk about feminism when it comes to their beloved mata

Karma was indeed a bitch when one dumped nihar  and got dumped by rk later. Or sid mallya who got bored after gifting 16 crore flat and then she wanted to sell that which she never bought.. talking about having favours from boyfriends which u talk about a lot. Lets start with your fave right. 

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/gupshup/2012/deepika-padukone-siddharth-mallya-16-crore-flat-095471.html

Atleast she didn't say she wanna gift condoms and then at awards show she didn't say i love and miss u ranbir!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

No i m talking about fan group who bash Katrina anushka sonam kangana alia priyanka ranbir srk etc and then play their eternal victim card and wonder y people bash their fave lol.  They will s**t shame every women and mock their appearance, teenage daughters of some male actors  but will talk about feminism when it comes to their beloved mata

Karma was indeed a bitch when one dumped nihar like a bitch and got dumped by rk. Or sid mallya who got bored after gifting 16 crore flats and then she wanted to sell which she never bought.. talking about having favours from boyfriends which u talks about a lot. Lets start with your fave right?

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/gupshup/2012/deepika-padukone-siddharth-mallya-16-crore-flat-095471.html

Atleast she didn't say she wanna gift condoms and then at awards show she didn't say i love and miss u ranbir!

This word made me remind of BB forum where I called Shilpa Shinde Mata and got WL for the first time. 🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

so Deepu is the founder member of "Sell Your Ex's Gift Club" and baki sab followingsmiley37

when they were in relationship with biru, Deepu sold out sid malya gifted house. kat sold out salman gifted car.matlab pura expense ladkiyon ke upar thi kya?😆