Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Journey95

That's fair..don't think it's possible to be a DP fan and Katrina fan at the same time

I like both ladies so it's very possible. It just takes a little bit of maturity... something sorely lacking around here...😆

Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

Who am I supposed to be? 

A proud Deepika Stan ☺️

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol @friendship

Convenience thy name is Katrina Kaif 

Originally posted by: Thwayya

I like both ladies so it's very possible. It just takes a little bit of maturity... something sorely lacking around here...😆

Not just around here but social media in general too..you should see Twitter fan wars. This isn't as bad in comparison

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Chill, it's not considered a taboo to create new ids. Openly reveal yourself, who you are and what was your username earlier. No one will bother to even doubt on you if you'll do that. You stated that you are completely nsw, and by the looks of your username it sounded like a member who had been wrongly banned here. 

But I keep saying no I was never a member who got banned. Why everyone insists I was. I picked that username like that, I never knew it was going to cause me so much trouble omg

flipfl0p thumbnail

May be it is friendship since last 8 years. Before that it was something else. 

May be it was one sided love, one sided cheating, benefits or exploitation .. I don’t know. But that relationship was not friendship.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Arey yeh sab chodo. 

Have you read about the kind of crap cult this turcoquotte people are involved in? They recruit kids in the garb of religion . There was a  special episode on it and named it “Religious Prostitution “ .  🤮 🤮🤮 It is beyond repulsive. It is criminal. And her mom is still part of the cult while doing “charity” in an orphanage.   Madam Dignity still donates to it. I understand being a kid and having no choice but as an adult making such choices 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Yes I read about cult. but what's with orphanage and cult connection. are you talking about double standards here?

OT: as usual "Whether the leaf falls on the thorn, or the thorn falls on the leaf, it is the leaf that is damaged and/or questionable." is applicable to Deepika only. for others, its just fraandship, wo bhi platonic wala. Katrina topic pe bhi deepu ki dhulai, good going deepu. tum toh har jagah pe👏

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Yes I read about cult. but what's with orphanage and cult connection. are you talking about double standards here?

OT: as usual "Whether the leaf falls on the thorn, or the thorn falls on the leaf, it is the leaf that is damaged and/or questionable." is applicable to Deepika only. for others, its just fraandship, wo bhi platonic wala. Katrina topic pe bhi deepu ki dhulai, good going deepu. tum toh har jagah pe👏

You don’t want to go down that Rabbit Hole. It’s disgusting . Search “Family International” and you will find atleast 3 documentaries about this cult. It was common, girls aged 11 and above, to have s*x with adults and couples. Flirty fishing is a form of evangelistic-religious prostitution practiced by female members of the cult Children of God, currently known as Family International (TFI). The practice has been discontinued. 

Coming back to your question her mom is still part of the cult so her being around young children especially girls and orphanage being an easy target is quite alarming.Katrina’s part is funding her mother’s choice of charity. I hope authorities are keeping a close watch.  Hopefully I am proven wrong but what I found and saw in the documentaries are shocking. I mean how was/is these things legal and why does it still exists?

This whole Deepika crap is too small and irrelevant . Yeh sab inka defense mechanism hain. Plus adhe toh tharki hain.. Aur most hate Deepika fans so some kind of ego trip is happening here. Toh I am over this predictable outcome. I am shocked at all the discoveries of these turcouquettes (or however you write their names). The audacity though... 🤮

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Journey95

Katrina's fans love to derail the topics about her like that because they know she will get hate. When it's about anything questionable Katrina has done the argument is always "what about DP"? 

Kab tak victim games kheloge 😆, in every Katrina thread, you will find a Deepika fan or two starting the negative comments, obviously Kat fans will retaliate. And its not like when Katrina fans do fhe same in Deepika threads, Deepika fans don't bring in Katrina.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Kab tak victim games kheloge 😆, in every Katrina thread, you will find a Deepika fan or two starting the negative comments, obviously Kat fans will retaliate. And its not like when Katrina fans do fhe same in Deepika threads, Deepika fans don't bring in Katrina.

I don't remember any DP threads (where she gets criticism etc.) being derailed with Katrina hate since I have been visiting this forum. Maybe I'm wrong.