Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I don’t know why people accuse me of being a old member. After lurking for years I finally decided to jump and create an account but ever since I came here, I am being accused of something I know nothing about. 

Why is your username Givemyaccount? What does 'givemyaccount' stands for? Do you having a bank account running on here since you are completely new?! It can't be old member. 

Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Why is your username Givemyaccount? What does 'givemyaccount' stands for? Do you having a bank account running on here since you are completely new?! It can't be old member. 

I was going to write this 😆

Maybe she loved DP way too much 🤣

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well I created an account at first which I couldn’t use ever because whenever I will try to comment then it would log me out instead. Anyway, I had to create another account after few weeks and this time it worked which is why my username is “givemyaccount” I don’t remember the first handle but it was more creative.

Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeisyM

I was going to write this 😆

Maybe she loved DP way too much 🤣

Yeah, it's not easy to pretend. 

MaalGang thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeisyM

Noone is "accusing" you except what you want to establish with dedication 😆 

I am a dedicated DP’s stan and there are many dedicated “other celebrities” stans here. I don’t think it’s that weird.

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail

Well I created an account at first which I couldn’t use ever because whenever I will try to comment then it would log me out instead. Anyway, I had to create another account after few weeks and this time it worked which is why my username is “givemyaccount” I don’t remember the first handle but it was more creative.

Nice explaination. Escape plan - 100 out of 100. I totally believe you! 

Mulann thumbnail

I am a dedicated DP’s stan and there are many dedicated “other celebrities” stans here. I don’t think it’s that weird.

I believe so 🤣

MaalGang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Nice explaination. Escape plan - 100 out of 100. I totally believe you! 

Well I don’t know what you guys want me to admit exactly? If I am not guilty then I am not but anyway I am sick of justifying myself. Does anyone has any proofs? Where are those accusations even coming from?  Everyone believes what they want I guess. Peace out. 

MaalGang thumbnail

Who am I supposed to be? 

Deadinside thumbnail

Well I don’t know what you guys want me to admit exactly? If I am not guilty then I am not but anyway I am sick of justifying myself. Does anyone has any proofs? Where are those accusations even coming from?  Everyone believes what they want I guess. Peace out. 

Chill, it's not considered a taboo to create new ids. Openly reveal yourself, who you are and what was your username earlier. No one will bother to even doubt on you if you'll do that. You stated that you are completely nsw, and by the looks of your username it sounded like a member who had been wrongly banned here.