कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LU/EDT 20 Sep 2019 [Note Page 13] - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ok I missed this part. 

Mr bajaj regrets that he separated two lovers.  Ok🤣

So anurag didnt really do anything to frustrate him, sab apne aap hi ho gaya with desired results. Well done anurag. 

anurag hospital me rah ki hi apna kaam kar diya🤣

Awesome_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shawlmates ke drame Phir start ho gayye it was such a relief when one shawlmate was in coma🥺

Only bajaj scene was worth watching. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

agree  bajaj is always a part of the show  they just wanted that bajaj will marry pre at one point thats it .story koi nahi thi 😆 now  trp also not so much great they lost  the plot

CVs want Baj front and center but viewers were already invested in AnuPre and their chemistry clicked. Baj character has  been speeding like a bullet train going nowhere with Pre flip flopping between Anu and Baj.

Viewers are exhausted and all the hype with promos at entry didn’t work. Suddenly Baj is whitewashed as a victim who can’t tell his story,  they don’t know which way to turn, trps are nowhere near stable numbers to take a chance.  They refuse to consider viewer feedback about the blunder in script.

They had a chance at telling a good story but have mangled it.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

CVs want Baj front and center but viewers were already invested in AnuPre and their chemistry clicked. Baj character has  been speeding like a bullet train going nowhere with Pre flip flopping between Anu and Baj.

Viewers are exhausted and all the hype with promos at entry didn’t work. Suddenly Baj is whitewashed as a victim who can’t tell his story,  they don’t know which way to turn, trps are nowhere near stable numbers to take a chance.  They refuse to consider viewer feedback about the blunder in script.

They had a chance at telling a good story but have mangled it.

point is this flip floping is not working at all  because now a days ppl like determine ppl not   l confuse pre 😆

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah sure this is funny ... 😆

but hope this does not offend Baj fans ...😟

Agar report ho Gaya ..... agar  thread lock  ho Gayi ?? 🤭😧

We must be careful discussion thread   Open chahiye ki nahin 🤐

We can't really help if people get offended at the drop of hat. Discussions can't always be serious, especially the way this show is going. 

Whatever I said, is pertaining to the episode. Isn't bajaj behaving like a teenager madly in love? 🤣

Let's keep it light and entertaining without going overboard. 😆

This show deserves zero analysis and seriousness. 

Anu-if thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

point is this flip floping is not working at all  because now a days ppl like determine ppl not   l confuse pre 😆

True that! A fresh storyline was important considering this is version 2.0 of the original show of the 90s... Society has changed a lot since then...women are career oriented, more solution oriented, not so volatile to get carried away by the moment, in the age of the internet, smartphones, live-in relationships,  online shopping, one cannot identify with such a character... Ya, at the end of it she does seem confused...like CVs don't know how to maintain the balance between the 90s values and the current ethos. 

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mohini annu scene was gud..

For a change I sympathize with bajaj...he seems alone...

Prerna is bad for both..

I rest my case here..

Don't hv much to write about as track is boring...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Would have felt bad for bajaj if he acted sensibly . Accident happened, either he should face punishment or act like nothing happened and come out of the jail . He isn't even thinking about kuki who may need him ? 

Kanza_12 thumbnail

I think prerna wants to make anurag mad .

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kanza_12

I think prerna wants to make anurag mad .

Dunno of its intentional but  each one is trying to make the other mad 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago