What if Pooja is Naren and Veena daughter?

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naren is shown as a gynecologist and he has this patriarchal aura arnd him.

What if Veena gt pregnant and Naren did sex detection of the unborn child. Maybe he didn't want a girl child and asked Veena to abort. Veena did a fake abortion and went to her maternal family and delivered a baby. She then gave her girl child to Nishi which will explain about the letter. 

Nw regarding Naren behavior. Again him being a gynecologist, he came to knw tht Veena delivered their baby and nw he is repenting. So he investigates and learns about Pooja.

The scenario is Veena showing a big heart and love, she sacrifices her child for Naren. Naren knows about this sacrifice but Veena is unaware that Naren knows. So whenever she speaks abt love and relationships, he gets uncomfortable. As he remembers his harsh behavior. 

This will be a double drama. First of all, Pooja has a sweet bond with Rohit. If she is proved to be Naren's daughter, the bond will not survive, which I don't want. 

Also they can pass a social message about sex determination by punishing Naren. 

What say guys? Will this work?

Ps. Kuch jyaada hi lamba ho gaya na. But kya karu I don't want the story to take a cliche twist. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Possible but by looks Sippy neither naren seems to be such orthodox who will not want a girl child first that will be so ðŸ¤¢

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Possible but by looks Sippy neither naren seems to be such orthodox who will not want a girl child first that will be so ðŸ¤¢

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

idk... if pooja is related to naren, then i think it is from an extra-martial affair. Because veena seems very much unaware of many things. also nishi and YK only know about the parents (because when akash found the letter, he was surprised they knew the whereabouts of pooja's biological parents). 

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annjose1998

idk... if pooja is related to naren, then i think it is from an extra-martial affair. Because veena seems very much unaware of many things. also nishi and YK only know about the parents (because when akash found the letter, he was surprised they knew the whereabouts of pooja's biological parents). 

Maybe the issue was not highlighted in front of family. 

Nyways I guess this idea was far fetched. CVs ne kuch socha hoga. Let's hope for the best 

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, Pooja is Naren's illegitimate child. If you remember the initial episodes where Veena is waiting for Naren before going for a function, she mentions that they are the only couple in the house whose marriage doesn't have any problem, Naren looked uncomfortable with that comment. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Seems a little far fetched! Veena seems to be unaware whereas Naren is carrying a guilt. Remember that episode when Veena says not all couples will be perfect like them Naren looks away. If Veena had something to hide then she would look guilty for keeping their daughter away from Naren. Also Rohit seems to be aware of what happened. If Veena had given away his sister then he would have been mad at Veena not Naren.

Sunaina2703 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ya when that episode was telecasted i also that naren must be father of pooja

SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail

Possibilities can be She can be a daughter of Naren and His ex. 

(Don't exactly remember the episode Num. But When Veena compared her's and Naren marriage with other sippy couple. He kind of lost his face color. )

Just a wild guess...