Ishaan Khatter with David Beckham at Milan Fashion week
Page
of
1Ishaan Khatter with David Beckham at Milan Fashion week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want Sanjay Leela Bhansali to work with Ishaan Khatter by giving him a lead role.
Originally posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand
I want Sanjay Leela Bhansali to work with Ishaan Khatter by giving him a lead role.
I agree with your comment 👍
Also, are you really Shoma anand? Enquiring minds need to know.... ty 😊 🤔😉
Originally posted by: irene2010
I agree with your comment 👍
Also, are you really Shoma anand? Enquiring minds need to know.... ty 😊 🤔😉
That's a good question. I am not Shoma Anand. I am just her fan. I explored her work last year in Hum Panch and Maayka series. I became her fan last year only. Before that I did not notice her work that much, though I always knew her.
Sara Arjun and Ishaan Khatter new advertisement - they look super cute https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW6XSSbq-pj/?igsh=eHhxcHZyc2wybWs5
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://x.com/alwaysbollywood/status/2037186979826438494?s=46
https://x.com/SAMTHEBESTEST_/status/2057814888031179081?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2051331075335753917
4