Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes so..pallu on fire wont be able to attend to anurag because ma jaisi masi will be unwell too🤪so much love..itnaaa pyar..koi dushman ko bhi na kare🤢 if she doesn't file a complaint against bajaj , or tries to save him , she is DEAD

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice topic!! Very apt. Hate her loyalty to the core. Nowadays she simply bores and annoys. 

Is Anurag going to coma? 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SheAish

Today I am forced to accept that she has accepted Bajaj wholeheartedly over Anurag. 

By accepting Bajaj's explanation and showing zilch sense of justice towards Anurag for being a victim of hit and run at the hands of her husband who clearly admitted it to her, it shows she has shifted her priority towards Bajaj from everyone else. I don't know what she feels for Bajaj, but she surely does not love Anurag anymore. She might feel sympathy for Anurag but I don't want her pity party sympathy for Anurag anymore. Its time for her to do one tiny tiny favor for someone who she had barely two months ago claimed to love Kudhsey ziyada...

Tell Anu the freaking truth about the blackmail, including that during the past two months she has moved on and accepted Bajaj by her own choice. 

And for the sake of humanity, take your freaking husband and leave Anurag's bedroom and home. Whether Bajaj owns half of BB or not, show humanity towards Anurag atleast as a former friend or in exchange for not taking your criminal husband to court for hit and run.

I have defended Pre and felt hurt as a woman when I see Bajaj fans ranting against her every time she shows a little bit of regard towards Anu, because I felt that without redeeming Bajaj's actions towards Pre with that blackmail deal, both Bajaj and his fans have zero rights to expect anything from Pre except for being Kuki's mom which was both agreed upon by Bajaj and Pre. 

But I have also said that I would shut up if I was shown that Pre has accepted Bajaj despite everything and its her own choice. Today I accept that being with Bajaj is now her own choice....So I'll shut up about Pre's rights if she is not abiding by her marraige in anyway, because she has accepted it now and thus is his right to expect her to abide by it. 

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck IT IS A FREAKING DUCK. Mrs Prerna Sharma Bajaj she is.

Originally posted by: SheAish

They severely butchered Pre and Erica fans being able to understand Aurag more than Pre and their loyalty lying with Anurag goes to show HOW MUCH she is being butchered. 

Sad thing is that, its a done deal that CVs would make her do questionable things and make even Bajaj fans beyond irritated with her with the way she swings back and forth between Anu and Bajaj. Watch it unfold....Now I have no qualms criticizing this Pre for her actions if she strings along both men..she deserves it...Bajaj fans are going to troll her so badly in future...because however much they say they accept she would be torn between Anu and Bajaj like in S1, they surely wants her being emotionally exclusively loyal to Bajaj too just like Anupre fans have done till now.

[/QUOTE]

DT Note :  The forum is to discuss the characters and the show alone and not for discussing/targeting/mocking/taking digs at any fandom for having different likes and preferences . no fandom will or should be targeted for having any expectancies out of a track/character . 

allowing strong criticisms doesn't imply members have the liberty to bash characters in the name of criticisms . 

However TM can open new topic to discuss the same, without venturing into  fandom/fans discussions .

Please refer :   Final Reminder To Everyone:IMPORTANT

Closed !

Thanks
KZK 2 DT