Final transition of Prena Sharma Basu to Mrs Prena Bajaj [DT Nt :Pg 5

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today I am forced to accept that she has accepted Bajaj wholeheartedly over Anurag. 

By accepting Bajaj's explanation and showing zilch sense of justice towards Anurag for being a victim of hit and run at the hands of her husband who clearly admitted it to her, it shows she has shifted her priority towards Bajaj from everyone else. I don't know what she feels for Bajaj, but she surely does not love Anurag anymore. She might feel sympathy for Anurag but I don't want her pity party sympathy for Anurag anymore. Its time for her to do one tiny tiny favor for someone who she had barely two months ago claimed to love Kudhsey ziyada...

Tell Anu the freaking truth about the blackmail, including that during the past two months she has moved on and accepted Bajaj by her own choice. 

And for the sake of humanity, take your freaking husband and leave Anurag's bedroom and home. Whether Bajaj owns half of BB or not, show humanity towards Anurag atleast as a former friend or in exchange for not taking your criminal husband to court for hit and run.

I have defended Pre and felt hurt as a woman when I see Bajaj fans ranting against her every time she shows a little bit of regard towards Anu, because I felt that without redeeming Bajaj's actions towards Pre with that blackmail deal, both Bajaj and his fans have zero rights to expect anything from Pre except for being Kuki's mom which was both agreed upon by Bajaj and Pre. 

But I have also said that I would shut up if I was shown that Pre has accepted Bajaj despite everything and its her own choice. Today I accept that being with Bajaj is now her own choice....So I'll shut up about Pre's rights if she is not abiding by her marraige in anyway, because she has accepted it now and thus is his right to expect her to abide by it. 

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck IT IS A FREAKING DUCK. Mrs Prerna Sharma Bajaj she is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

She isn't Prerna Sharma Basu anymore. 

She isn't Prerna Sharma also anymore. 

All she is, is Mrs. Prerna Bajaj. Nothing else. 

I can accept now that she doesn't love Anu anymore. 

She isn't the thornbird she claimed. 

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

She isn't Prerna Sharma Basu anymore. 

She isn't Prerna Sharma also anymore. 

All she is, is Mrs. Prerna Bajaj. Nothing else. 

I can accept now that she doesn't love Anu anymore. 

She isn't the thornbird she claimed. 

What thorbird, She forgot about the reason for her sacrifice in a week itself and given how she behaved today, its clear she had started accepting Bajaj and let go of Anu just as quickly. Today her actions just clearly proved it to us thats all..

Her sacrifice is a big joke considering she got a rich and powerful husband whom she has come to regard above everything else even above the life of Anurag too. She accepted his explanation and was OK with it even without knowing that Anu is out of danger. 

CVs can go back and forth as much as they want, but they can't undo what they have done with today's episode. Prena is Mrs Bajaj with her full consent now. He broke the deal of harming Anu and she is still with him out of her choice. Case closed.

Edited by SheAish - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly I always thought kasauti's story was naff in terms of claiming they are star-crossed lovers. Literally paro-devdas, romeo-juliet is what comes to my mind when I think of star-crossed lovers, not anurag-prerna where prerna willingly moved on with bajaj and where most of the so-called kasauti's were self-inflicted and avoidable. Prerna literally always put safe-guarding money and property over her self-respect and her love for anurag, anurag did the same which is why he married komolika. Honestly this season prerna doesn't seem to love anybody truly or even have an ounce of love for herself either. I really don't like prerna's characterisation whatsoever this season. Officially anurag this season is my fave character. I don't find any of the other characters likeable (maybe nivi a little), understandable or justified in their actions/ behaviour with prerna being the biggest mess of a character. I can' t relate to or understand the pain or actions of prerna and bajaj, but right now anurag is the only one I do understand. 

So glad I stopped watching this show after bajaj-prerna moved into basu house. This show is utter nonsense and bajaj's character has done nothing to make this show exciting for me, as here prerna's character has been destroyed and made incomprehensible post bajaj's entry. In the end anurag is the only character I understand now. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

What thorbird, She forgot about the reason for her sacrifice in a week itself and given how she behaved today, its clear she had started accepting Pre and let go of Anu just as quickly. Today her actions just clearly proved it to us thats all..

Her sacrifice is a big joke considering she got a rich and powerful husband whom she has come to regard above everything else even above the life of Anurag too. She accepted his explanation and was OK with it even without knowing that Anu is out of danger. 

CVs can go back and forth as much as they want, but they can't undo what they have done with today's episode. Prena is Mrs Basu with her full consent now. He broke the deal of harming Anu and she is still with him out of her choice. Case closed.

I agree. How can she even think of leaving the hospital when he is like that? 

The guy who saved her from the likes of Naveen, Ronit, Komolika and who was the biggest support when her father died. Married someone to save her house as well but never gave the right of that sindoor to someone else. The guy who is father of her child.

It's just makes me sad. He doesn't deserve this shit. Let her be with Bajaj and CVs should phase out Anurag’s character now. 

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Honestly I always thought kasauti's story was naff in terms of claiming they are star-crossed lovers. Literally paro-devdas, romeo-juliet is what comes to my mind when I think of star-crossed lovers, not anurag-prerna where prerna willingly moved on with bajaj and where most of the so-called kasauti's were self-inflicted and avoidable. Prerna literally always put safe-guarding money and property over her self-respect and her love for anurag, anurag did the same which is why he married komolika. Honestly this season prerna doesn't seem to love anybody truly or even have an ounce of love for herself either. I really don't like prerna's characterisation whatsoever this season. Officially anurag this season is my fave character. I don't find any of the other characters likeable (maybe nivi a little), understandable or justified in their actions/ behaviour with prerna being the biggest mess of a character. I can' t relate to or understand the pain or actions of prerna and bajaj, but right now anurag is the only one I do understand. 

So glad I stopped watching this show after bajaj-prerna moved into basu house. This show is utter nonsense and bajaj's character has done nothing to make this show exciting for me, as here prerna's character has been destroyed and made incomprehensible post bajaj's entry. In the end anurag is the only character I understand now. 

They severely butchered Pre and Erica fans being able to understand Aurag more than Pre and their loyalty lying with Anurag goes to show HOW MUCH she is being butchered. 

Sad thing is that, its a done deal that CVs would make her do questionable things and make even Bajaj fans beyond irritated with her with the way she swings back and forth between Anu and Bajaj. Watch it unfold....Now I have no qualms criticizing this Pre for her actions if she strings along both men..she deserves it...Bajaj fans are going to troll her so badly in future...because however much they say they accept she would be torn between Anu and Bajaj like in S1, they surely wants her being emotionally exclusively loyal to Bajaj too just like Anupre fans have done till now.

Ultiiiiiiiii for Mr n Mrs. Bajaj 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

I agree. How can she even think of leaving the hospital when he is like that? 

The guy who saved her from the likes of Naveen, Ronit, Komolika and who was the biggest support when her father died. Married someone to save her house as well but never gave the right of that sindoor to someone else. The guy who is father of her child.

It's just makes me sad. He doesn't deserve this shit. Let her be with Bajaj and CVs should phase out Anurag’s character now. 

The way she ran to the hospital with pallu on fire, lag raha tha hospital khareed ke hi lautegi🤣

I so agree with you. They must phase out anurags character and make her stay loyal to mr bajaj..let's see bajaj pre ki life mein kya kya kasauti aati hai. How long will she stay loyal to him ? The moment she speaks anurags name ,everyone want to kick her out and find another maiden for bajaj..tanvi why aren't you successful in phasaoing bajaj?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both Mr and Mrs Bajaj can happily play loyalty game with each other 🤣

She lost her basic quality that is humanity with her husband. So now Mrs Bajaj is gifted as the loyalty queen to Mr Bajaj and whoever wants them together. We would rather prefer to see Anurag die or live alone rather than running after this girl who never loved him truly. Mrs Bajaj nahi chahiye hume rakh lo jise chahiye 😆

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

The way she ran to the hospital with pallu on fire, lag raha tha hospital khareed ke hi lautegi🤣

I so agree with you. They must phase out anurags character and make her stay loyal to mr bajaj..let's see bajaj pre ki life mein kya kya kasauti aati hai. How long will she stay loyal to him ? The moment she speaks anurags name ,everyone want to kick her out and find another maiden for bajaj..tanvi why aren't you successful in phasaoing bajaj?

Bold-🤣🤣🤣

Tanvi - Kuch nahi kar sakti yeh aurat🤣🤣

Mr. Bajaj ko apni loyal ardhangani mubarak ho---I want to hear this from Anurag’s mouth now. Prerna is the most confused character of the century. Ek insaan ke saath reh na meri maa. Ab jab Bajaj ko completely pyaar hoga toh uski watt lagegi🤣🤣