Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheAish

@RS

I know I am saying she has accepted Bajaj by her own free will but I am also not blind to the fact that CVs would swing her between bajaj and Anu....and right from tomorrow's episode itself. πŸ€£ 

Cvs are such damn trolls and I am going to laugh when they successfully rile up Bajpre fans with Pre's antics from here on. So predictable these CVs are. πŸ€£

I can't wait to see the second and subsequent phases of trust and understanding between Bajaj and Pre.... in all its glory.😈

@bold same here πŸ˜† trust, understanding, respect all these frequently quoted terms define s1prejaj..

AnuPre are called immature with lack of understanding of unsaid words but looking at the way so-called understanding and trust is being developed I'd anyday prefer an immature anupre who never imposed their thought processes on each other nor manipulated the other's thinking 

.. all under pretext of being honest with each other

She discloses abt her pregnancy to him.. He discloses (when confronted) hit and run of her ex lover.. Such a strong foundation for the couple.. Literally partners in crimebunty bubbli of itv.. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by falah5 - 4 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

@bold same here πŸ˜† trust, understanding, respect all these frequently quoted terms define s1prejaj..

AnuPre are called immature with lack of understanding of unsaid words but looking at the way so-called understanding and trust is being developed I'd anyday prefer an immature anupre who never imposed their thought processes on each other nor manipulated the other's thinking 

.. all under pretext of being honest with each other

She discloses abt her pregnancy to him.. He discloses (when confronted) hit and run of her ex lover.. Such a strong foundation for the couple.. Literally partners in crimebunty bubbli of itv.. πŸ€ͺ

IKR? Such a Hayeeeee couple? nazar na lage is jodi ko....but again koi faida nehi....CVs ka thou nazar lagegi sab par. Abi Abi thou Anupre ki huihey....Kal BajPre ki bari...Bar bar key...

And the funny thing is, Anupre fans atleast had 9 months to appreciate them as a couple with 100% emotional and physical fidelity....BajPre thou as things looks like right now, would always be haunted by Anurag's shadow one way or the other continuously.🀣on top of the bari bari "understanding and trust" they have for each other..

Edited by SheAish - 4 years ago

Great Transition ..... She lost her sense of righteousness and Morality ...πŸ‘

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Prerna ki marzi. It her way or highway πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

The way she ran to the hospital with pallu on fire, lag raha tha hospital khareed ke hi lautegi🀣

I so agree with you. They must phase out anurags character and make her stay loyal to mr bajaj..let's see bajaj pre ki life mein kya kya kasauti aati hai. How long will she stay loyal to him ? The moment she speaks anurags name ,everyone want to kick her out and find another maiden for bajaj..tanvi why aren't you successful in phasaoing bajaj?

This was epic πŸ€£. Tanvi is as dumb as she looks πŸ˜†

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Both Mr and Mrs Bajaj can happily play loyalty game with each other πŸ€£

She lost her basic quality that is humanity with her husband. So now Mrs Bajaj is gifted as the loyalty queen to Mr Bajaj and whoever wants them together. We would rather prefer to see Anurag die or live alone rather than running after this girl who never loved him truly. Mrs Bajaj nahi chahiye hume rakh lo jise chahiye πŸ˜†

Unfortunately for fans, Anurag would be haunting the new couple one way or the other for the rest of their life. Every progress they make as a couple would be taken ten steps back with Pre's back and forth with both these men. 

Atleast Anupre fans got 9 months to enjoy 100% emotional and physical loyalty between them as a couple....I doubt Bajpre fans would get even 10% of that without Anurag being a shadow over them...🀣as now we have ping pong Pre officially inaugurated today.

If I stick with this, I will enjoy Anurag being a pain on Bajaj's **s in the mean time.😈

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Prerna ki marzi. It her way or highway πŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž

Ha bilkul, bilkul....Madam ko uski nai her way and highway ko bohoth bohoth mubarak....πŸ₯³

Hum bas thamasha dekengey abisey... both Pre ki or Bajaj ki and see how much more Anurage can rile up the great Bajaj who I have no doubt would pretty soon be climbing the walls with frustration due to Anu and....also PRe.

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Anu ya Bajaj..."Jaisa pathy vaisa Pre"......🀣

Edited by SheAish - 4 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RollingStones

and then there were few who had claimed that pre will become stronger and independent in bajju's company...

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

and then there were few who had claimed that pre will become stronger and independent in bajju's company...

Yaha sabki abpni apni dictionary hey, blackmail ya deal, strong ya weak, stalking ya doing research, trust, understanding, loyalty and now what hit and run means.