Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: regnow

Aamir is doing paid trends about how brave he is. He has no fan base and never trends otherwise. Paparazzi are also putting up paid captions about how brave and bold he is. How ridiculous.

How can he have no fanbase and then deliver so many blockbusters? Which rely on his performances. That sounds ridiculous

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Wow. So what is Amir yapping about innocent until proven guilty? Somebody needs to make the video viral again. 

That girl has a murky past like Kangana.

Mid-Day report

It has come forward that journalist-turned-actress Tyagi was expelled from a news channel in 2004 for stealing money. It emerged that she had stolen the ATM card of news-anchor-turned-AAP party leader Shazia Ilmi and taken out money from the bank using her card.

A source close to Ilmi said, “She (Ilmi) used to anchor the 7pm news segment and Geetika would host the 10pm slot. They shared a make-up room and, often, Shazia would leave her bag there, not realizing that Geetika would fish out her ATM card from the bag and withdraw money from the bank. Obviously, Ilmi was alarmed that her card was being misused. She even filed a complaint with the management.”

Initially, Geetika denied the accusations but later owned up, the source added. “She was shown the CCTV footage that had caught her in the act and, immediately afterwards, she was asked to resign from the organization,” the source said.

Ilmi, who is in London at present, confirmed this. “Yes, the incident you mentioned is true,” she said.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Irony is Kangana supporters criticizing Aamir. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

pinkvilla just tweeted that anu malik is going to return to the sets of indian idol, vikas bahl also came back, sajid khan is making appearances as he was seen with his sister and other stars tonight, are there any consequences for these meetoo accused? even alok nath is still working in the industry, VVC started being seen with raju hirani again even after anupama said she and vvc wud support the girl and vvc removed raju hirani's name from the ELKDTDL posters 

its like they become woke for only a moment, then they just go back to not caring

https://twitter.com/PinkvillaTelly/status/1171046340970917888?s=20

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2MvwwEDaFf/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

He was probably waiting to see if there is any solid proof (and not get backlash). Now its been quite some time and nothing came out of it. Why shouldn't he work with him?  

Metoo has lead to some good things but lots of fake accusations and bullshit drama as well

He was accused in 2014 not during the metoo movement last year. The case is in in court since 2014. As I said nothing has changed wrt the case apart from the metoo movement dying down. So how can you say nothing came out of it when the courts are yet to pass a verdict on the case. 

Please read up on Subash Kapoor's case. 

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/More-troubles-for-Subhash-Kapoor-in-Geetika-Tyagi-molestation-case/articleshow/36754892.cms

Dexterlove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Wow. So what is Amir yapping about innocent until proven guilty? Somebody needs to make the video viral again. 

Geetika Tyagi's friend Danish, who calls himself "the first hand witness" has contradicted her version. In his post on Facebook, Danish wrote, "Geetika's first narration to me of this incident, the day after it happened was not of sexual assault. To me it clearly sounded like something that happened between two people and there was no mention of an assault. Her first version was exactly same as Subhash's (consistent) version and her version changed only two days later when she alleged, in the presence of Atul Sabharwal, that 'force' was used. Even in that case she says Subhash stopped when she said 'stop" so where is molestation in it?"

As Danish says, even though he spoke to Tyagi that day at 5am, she never discussed the issue with him. "At 5 am, which must have been in the middle of the incident when she messaged me asking if I have reached home, and I called her back in response immediately, she very coolly told me " Subhash has woken up and he is leaving". there was no mention of the incident, forget force or molestation."

"All through our interaction over the 6 years, it was almost always Geetika who would initiate a meeting with three of us, (not related to work but just coffee sessions). Subhash never asked me to get Geetika along. So there is no way Subhash could have been planning anything that she alleges. And why am I doing this? Well for the same reason that I told her "Had you even hinted of molestation, at 5 a.m. in the morning I would have been the 1st person to go with you to the police station," he added.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

media on twitter tweeting the same stuff, calling aamir brave lol

https://twitter.com/KomalNahta/status/1171044135643598848?s=20

Originally posted by: zara321

He is 100% right. I'm glad Bollywood isn't going the HW way and ruining people's careers so easily. 

Originally posted by: zara321

They obviously sent out a press release with key words they have to use. They were a little smarter this time. Normally they send the exact caption but they get caught a lot more easily that way. 

Bots on twitter were using the same couple of words repeatedly too - brave, courts, good decision, and so on.