Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Daru waru pee ke Subhash kabhi bhi Aamir ko sexually assault kar sakta hai. Iss liye, "brave decision".

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Never thought I would see a day when Aamir has 2 movies announced and SRK/Salman none

Announcement n shoot start hone me time lagega Na, tab take Sallu il announce smthng 

Good..glad to see Bollywood isn't being foolish like Hollywood and just ruining people's career's based on accusations with zero proof

Never thought I would see a day when Aamir has 2 movies announced and SRK/Salman none

He is playing it smart. Heknows he doesn't have many years left as the lead so he isn't wasting time aymore

He is playing it smart. He knows he doesn't have many years left as the lead so he isn't wasting time anymore

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Good..glad to see Bollywood isn't being foolish like Hollywood and just ruining people's career's based on accusations with zero proof

Didn't he confess that he had committed the crime?

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What is so brave about it though? Besides I always knew Amir Khan is an absolute hypocrite and a scumbag and a fuc*ing opportunist.

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

Didn't he confess that he had committed the crime?

Exactly. There was a video of him with his wife and woh.

Whatever.... 🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maybe Aamir is into that sort of thing 🤣

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not surprised. It's Bollywood. Everybody inside - including the likes of Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra - knows what's going. They just don't reveal it and won't let it get in the way of business.

SRK is more or less done. Salman is pair mein kuladi maar'ing. Akshay must be tensed - now that Aamir has decided to up the ante.