Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Brave decision indeed! Takes balls to do so.

Only the accused and the accuser know the truth. We cannot create a media driven kangaroo court and declare the accused is guilty. Common sense is to do personal research, and take a gut call if the guy is really a jerk. Since the matter is already subjudice, let the law take it's course. We shouldn't behave like jerks and stop daana paani for the guy if this looks like an isolated accusation.

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao tmrw or next week’s headlines - deepika signs on with luv ranja

This is all that was needed. Aamir Khan to take the first step

These folks make me sick Especially the fake ass “woke” ones like Aamir and DP

YA I mentioned the “queen” here so sue my ass. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Journey95

We don't know, that's the issue. If more did come forward when she accused him things would look differently now. I think it's more likely that VCC realized that her accusations were baseless (and no one else accused him) and didn't want to support her anymore. 

Just a while ago there was one woman who accused the famous football player Neymar of rape, everyone was already trashing him and acting like it's a fact until he brought proof. Just one case out of many, I can look them up if you want but a lot of these cases are less known because it makes the metoo movement look weak.

Unless Hirani has proof (which he doesn't and it's difficult for the accused to have proof in these situations too) it wouldn't have meant shit to come forward and present his side. In these cases the woman is always believed.

Or VCC realized that without Hirani he cannot deliver 300cr movies and didn’t want to lose his cash cow.  Based on his wife’s initial reporting on this the victim was very credible.  

Neymar’s case was dismissed because there wasn’t sufficient evidence for the courts.  That doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. What proof of innocence did he bring?  

I’m not going to run in circles with you on this.  I think probability of a woman lying about assault is very rare and you think the opposite.  Your beliefs are more common and it’s one of the reasons more women don’t come forward and we continue to remain in this vicious cycle of women continuing to get victimized and men continuing to get away with it unaffected.  

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

And i would like to point out that women are NOT  automatically believed.... In fact women are not believed in most cases that's why women don't come forward..... 

50 people tweeting support is not 'believing'... On the ground no one believes you - the police, the courts, the people around you..... 

Even in bollywood, people made some the right politically correct noises but no one was blacklisted and almost all of them are back to work... 

And had the accusation been made against a popular actor instead then you would have seen how no one believes women... The whole army of fans would be out there defending him and maligning the girl

Image result for aamir khan gifs

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

And i would like to point out that women are NOT  automatically believed.... In fact women are not believed in most cases that's why women don't come forward..... 

50 people tweeting support is not 'believing'... On the ground no one believes you - the police, the courts, the people around you..... 

Even in bollywood, people made some the right politically correct noises but no one was blacklisted and almost all of them are back to work... 

And had the accusation been made against a popular actor instead then you would have seen how no one believes women... The whole army of fans would be out there defending him and maligning the girl

I'd like to disagree with you on this. An accusation was made on a popular actor by an actress few years back. And everybody, including me, believed her. I remember my nose twitching whenever I'd read this actor's tareefein. It turned out this actress was lying through her teeth. And she almost destroyed this actor's career. Had this actress not taken potshots on everyone and his brother, she may not have lost popular saantvana.

Tell me this: is it not blatantly sexist to blindly jump to the conclusion that the guy is wrong and the girl is right, always?

Is it not possible that the guy might be innocent? If he were innocent, would you sleep well at night after knowing you've partaken in destroying his livelihood and his reputation?

Edited by tapori - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

madarchod saala nautanki.

I have no issue, with someone working with a metoo accused, because that person is an accused, and accused =/= guilty. But why act mahaan at first, and than do a 360.

Edited by Thug-Leader - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

#whyonlyamirkhan

actress kaun hai...usko bhi lapeto😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

. But why act mahaan at first, and than do a 360.

He gave it a year to see how it went. An he changed his mind. It happens 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I have no issue, with someone working with a metoo accused, because that person is an accused, and accused =/= guilty. But why act mahaan at first, and than do a 360.

This is my problem too....as a fan ...so disappointed🤔