Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb. Waiting for the change in the relationship status of ishra.  Will it be positive or negative. Curious to read further. 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good Omg good to hear everything went well 

Shagun shocked ishu rocked

Now wanna know his reaction 

Thanks for the lonnng update 

Please cont soon 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shocking but interesting teaser di.. 

Raman in shagun's house.. 😱

What happens.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update 

Ishita revealed herself 

She stood by raman

Update soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Emotional but interesting update di... 

So ishu called raman and shagun picked the call.. 

Ishu got confused hearing shagun's voice from raman's phone.. 

Shagun told her that raman is with her and begging her for her love... Ishu got shocked.. 

She reached there and got shocked to see raman actually there and begging shagun for something.. She got hurt.. But she warned shagun and took raman home.. 

Ishu dont want to think negative but every situation is against him... She can't hold the pain and cried... Bichari ishu.. 😔. 

So she goes for conference for one week and return that day only.. 

Next day raman wokeup and find out that ishu took him home from shagun's home.. 

He find her in bathroom... She got angry and asked answers... 

He told her that shagun reopened ruhi's custody case... He told her everything that how to save shagun he signed abortions papers and now shagun use them against raman to destroy him... And even rooh didn't talking to him.... Poor raman.. 😭.. 

Loved loved confessions scene di.. 🙈

Ishu console him and asked him to get ready for Court.. She will handle everything.. 

In court ishu proved that raman signed that paper to save shagun... And proved him innocent.. 

So now everyone known tht ishu is shagun's doctor...woohoo... Interesting.. Now how will raman react to this news.... Eagerly waiting.. Plz plz update soonst and thanks for pm di.. ❤

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 25 

At first I couldn't understand why Raman would be at Shagun's

place but once he tells Ishita its about Ruhi

so finally Raman learns that Ishita was the doctor who treated

Shagun

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

waiting for next update 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update

Shagun is so disgusting

Eagerly waiting for next part

Pls pls pls continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 26

Everyone was shocked hearing ishita's statement while she was standing in the witness box calmly waiting for everyone's reaction.

Raman was just looking at Ishita when shagun got up and said-she is lying,ur honour.she wasn't my doctor.meri doctor ka naam toh,

Ishita-dr Ruchika Mehta tha .she said looking at shagun.she nodded in yes and said-i told u naa,she is lying.raman tum batao court ko,ur damn wife is lying .

Raman get up and said-ishita,why u r lying.hume proof mil gaya hai,hum case jeet jayenge.

Ishita-u really think I am lying.

Raman-nahi,but shagun ki doctor ka naam sach mein Dr Ruchika mehra tha,and ur name is,

Ishita-dr Ishita Iyer,Dr Iyer,kuch yaad aaya .she said making Raman think.

Raman-i heard this name before,he said when judge said-can we hear the truth.

Ishita-sach wahin hai joh main keh rahi hoon.i was shagun's doctor ,though not in true sense but yes I was the one who delivered ruhi aur issliye yeh reports mere paas hai,kyunki main apne har pateint ki file apne paas rakhti hoon.let me tell everyone what happened that time .actually Mrs shagun ko complications ho gaye the aur the feotus wasn't growing.toh Dr Ruchika mehra ,joh inki doctor thi unhone Mrs shagun ko abortion suggest kiya tha and after much discussion to save Mrs shagun's life ,they opted for abortion.but kyunki woh case kaafi critical ho gaya tha,mujhe Dr Iyer,joh inki senior thi,mujhe yeh case mila tha to operate.i still remember that day,I was going to Mrs shagun's operation ,wearing my surgical mask and gloves when someone entered my room.i look at the person and asked who is he.he looked at me and said,please help me.i don't wanna loose my baby.i looked into him and he cried saying,it's my first baby ,please save him.i can't loose my baby.she said and then look at ruhi and said-u know woh kaun tha??

Ruhi nodded in no.

Ishita-he was ur papa,rooh.he was literally on my feet just to save his unborn baby .he was crying and pleading for help to save u.he loves u alot bachcha,u just can't believe that he don't love u.she said looking at ruhi while raman's eyes got filled remembering that time .

Ishita-seeing him crying,I can't go ahead.main jaanti nahi thi Raman ko,but the way he was weeping,I couldn't pick my instrument to kill his baby.toh apne personal risk par Maine Mrs shagun ka operation do din delay Kiya.unka case study Kiya aur medicine bhi change kiye.and with God grace ,it worked.mrs shagun bhi thik hone lagi aur unka baby bhi.toh abortion nahi karna pada,but yeh sach hai ki ruhi ki jaan agar main bacha paayi toh sirf Raman ki wajah se.yes he has signed those papers ,but he was dying inside thinking about his unborn baby.aur shayad unki takleef bhagwaan se bhi nahi dekhi gayi aur unhone mujhe jariya banaya ,ruhi ko bachane ke liye.she said smiling while everyone was looking at her,some with anger while other with appreciation.

Judge-so if the case is crystal clear ,I think I should,he was saying when Ishita said-aap aaj kuch faisla denge,Kal Mrs shagun kuch aur agenda le kar aa jaayengi ,toh aaj main kuch cheezein yahan clear karna chahti hoon,if u give me permission.

Judge-matlab??

Ishita-kuch cheezein hai joh kuch logon ko jaanni bahut zaruri hai,if u allow me,can I??she asked to which the judge nodded.

Ishita-thank u,first of all ur honour,Mrs shagun is playing with the law.court nahi jaanta tha but woh jaanti thi,that Raman did all this just to save her ,still she planned all this .yeh sab ghatiya khel khela.thodi si toh insaniyat rakhti ,shagun ,ki Raman ne joh bhi Kiya tha tumhe bachane ke liye Kiya tha.apne iss khel mein tumne ruhi ko bhi nahi choda.tumne kabhi ruhi se pyaar nahi Kiya,yeh baat toh tumne usse chod kar saabit Kar di thi,but ab uske dimaag mein uske papa ke liye yeh nafrat daal kar,u r proving urself to be the worst mother anyone can have .if u can't love her,just let her live with someone who love her.kyun uski zindagi apne jhoothe ego ke liye barbaad karna chahti hai.she is living happily with us,let her be.tum bhi apne Ghar mein khush raho.iss tarah court case karke tum sirf ruhi se aur dur hoti jaogi and kuch nahi milega tumhe.she said and then turned to ruhi.

Ishita-ruhi, today I am going to tell u something,joh tumhare papa yaa koi tumhe kabhi nahi batayega ,but u should know . har maa apne bachche ko duniya mein laane ke liye struggle karti hai but u should also know about ur father's struggle to bring u in this world. I know everyone says that a mother gives birth to a baby,but in ur case it was ur father who gave u this life.tum bhale hi shagun ke ander thi,but it was ur father who struggled most to bring u in this world.she said while Raman look at her to stop.

Ishita-nahi Raman,ruhi ko pata hona chahiye,taaki woh agli baar aapke pyaar par shaq naa Kar sake.u know betu,ur father wasnot a big shot that time,but still he admitted ur mother in one of the most expensive hospital of Mumbai that time,kyunki shagun ne kaha tha ki agar apna bachcha chahte ho,toh mujhe yahin treatment karwana hai .she said and Raman look at her thinking how she knew all this.

Like she read his expression,she said-the first day ,shagun was bought in the hospital .I was the one to treat her.i checked her and was going when I heard her saying,though it was unintentional but I got to know that shagun want to get treated in that hospital because of the lovely room and facilities she will get there.as I was a senior doctor,Meri fees jyada thi,so they went for my junior ,but as I was senior,I usually check shagun whenever it was needed.toh shagun ki demand par,or I should say uske threat par,ur father continued her treatment in that hospital,jiski monthly expenses unki salary se shayad chaar yaa paanch guna jyada thi.and to meet those expenses,he use to work day and night .I remember we use to see him working on his laptop sitting in the corridors all night while shagun sleeps comfortably in those ac rooms .hum sabko bura lagta tha Raman ke liye,our compounders even use to tell him to go to another hospitals.even we suggested few,which they can afford ,but she never considered those hospitals as they were not that luxurious.actually that hospital wasn't a hospital for her,but a way to live a luxurious life and for that she was torturing her husband in the name of their unborn baby.and u know ,what was the worst thing in between all this.ashok Khanna,raman's boss use to meet shagun everyday.woh Roz Raman ko kaam mein busy karke apna pura din shagun ke saath hospital mein spend karta tha .yeh baat main nahi jaanti thi,yaa keh rahi hoon.whole hospital knew about it.she said and his parent look at shagun with disgust.

Ishita-aapne nahi dekha ,betu.infact kisi ne nahi dekha,not even his parent,but we ,the hospital staff has seen ur father's struggle to bring u in this world.shagun ki har jaayaz naajayaz maang puri ki hai unhone,just to keep u alive,mehenge hospital bills se le kar diamond ring tak,har demand puri ki,taaki woh aapko maar naa daale .toh please agli baar kabhi mat sochna yaa kehna ki papa tumhe pyaar nahi karte .he love u the most and can go to any extent for u.even yesterday also,he went to her,crying and pleading to let him keep u.he really loves u alot.duniya mein kisi ka bhi dil dukha dena,even u r allowed to hurt me also,but not him.coz he is very weak when it comes to u ,can't take the pain .I know unhone kabhi kaha nahi tumhe,yaa shayad bata nahi paaye,but I know and u should also know,ur papa loves u alot and can do anything for u.she said and wiped her tear before it fall while ruhi look at Raman,whose eyes were also filled.she ran to him and hugged him tight .Raman too hugged ruhi tight and she said-i am sorry,papa .ruhi se galti ho gayi .

Raman kissed her temple and said-its ok bachcha.papa loves u too.

Ishita smiled seeing ruman together and said looking at the judge-at last I can only say that noone can love ruhi the way Raman does,please ruhi ki permanent custudy unhe de dijiye .we promise to always keep her healthy and happy in every manner .

Judge-after listening the whole truth,I can feel Dr bhalla's words that noone can love miss ruhi bhalla more then her father and it will be a crime if we separate the kid from her loving and doting father,so the court is giving the permanent custudy of miss ruhi bhalla to her father Mr Raman bhalla.and no further case will be entertained on it.the court is adjourned for the day.he said and went out  .

Slowly everyone got up and start going out while Raman was just standing and looking at Ishita .she walked to him slowly and asked him-ruhi ki permanent custudy aapko mil gayi,ab meri jarurat nahi rahi aapko .mujhe apni zindagi se nikalenge toh nahi naa??she asked and he just hugged her tight without answering her and burst into tears.

His parent cried seeing their son crying while ashgun were standing in the corner looking at ishra.

Ishita -hey Raman,stop crying .ab kyun ro rahen hai.stop crying,ruhi chup karao papa ko .she was saying when she heard him saying,thank u Ishita.

Ishita-for what,Maine sirf sach bola hai ,Raman .not even a word for wrong.and stop crying like a baby,aap toh bahut khadoos ho naa,mere raavan kumar.aur raavan Kumar aise nahi rote.she said wiping his tears with her thumb.

Raman look at her and she signalled him to smile .he smiled a little and said-ab kaisa raavan kumar.i am feeling naked,kuch hai hi nahi joh tum nahi jaanti,u know me inside out.

Ishita-achcha hai naa,life partner aise hi hone chahiye.she said and hugged him again ,he wrapped his arms around her when ruhi too ran into them and hugged ishra tight.

Ishra picked ruhi in their arms and pecked her cheeks while she smiled fully getting her parent love.

Toshiji came and kissed ishita's forehead and said-thank u puttar ji.

Ishita-kis liye mummy ji.yeh mera parivaar hai aur mujhe pura haq hai iska khayal rakhne ka,isse buri nazar se bachane ka.she said looking at shagun when Mr bhalla said-chalo Ghar chalte hai.

Everyone nodded and was going when Ishita said-aap log chaliye,main aati hoon.saying so she went to shagun and said-kaha tha naa,kuch Kiya toh tumhe tumhari aukaat bata dungi .aaj duniya ke saamne tumhari aukaat dikha di .aainda mere raaste mein mat aana,aur Meri family se dur rehna .mere pati aur Meri bachchi se dur rehna ,warna anjaam isse bhi jyada bura hoga .she said and was going when shagun said-kitni bewakoof ho tum Ishita, woh aadmi joh tumhari fees afford nahi kar sakta tha,usse Shaadi kar li.couldnt u find someone better.

Ishita turn to her and said-agar Raman ka hone ke liye mujhe bewakoof banna pade toh main bahut Khushi Khushi bewakoof banna accept Kar lungi,par sach toh yeh hai ,ki bewakoof main nahi tum ho.tumhe Ashok ki property mein apna treasure dikha ,jab ki mujhe Raman mein.aur main apne issi treasure mein bahut khush hoon.she said and walked out while Raman who was standing behind the door listening to the convo got pleasantly surprised hearing ishita's words.

He smiled hearing her words when ruhi called him.he walked to the car and soon they were going home .

Soon they reached their house and Ishita was going inside when toshiji stopped her .she went inside and brought the aarti thaal .she put tika on ishita's forehead and said-aaj sahi maayne mein main apne Ghar ki roshni ko Ghar laa rahi hoon.she said and welcomed Ishita inside.

Toshiji made her sit and said-thank u puttar ji.sirf aaj ke liye nahi,balki hamesha ke liye,tere har help ke liye thank u.tune naa sirf ruhi ki jaan bachayi balki har tareeke se mere bachche ko help kiya.teri hi wajah se aaj hum jaan paaye ki Raman ne kitna kuch saha hai akele.teri wajah se,hamari ruhi aaj hamare saath hai,warna hum toh usse paida hone se pehle hi kho dete.

Ishita-aap aisa kyun keh rahi hai ,mummy ji.main toh jariya thi,bachaya toh bhagwaan ji ne tha.she was saying when Ruhi asked-achcha mumma,aapne mujhe pehli baar haath mein liya tha,jab main paida hui thi??

Ishita smiled and said-yes baby,I was the one who held u for the first time.aapko pata hai aapki dhadkan bhi pehli baar Maine suni thi.pata nahi kaise but har baar aapki doctor absent rehti thi and I could get chance to do ur first.aapki dhadkan bhi Maine suni thi,aapko iss duniya mein laayi bhi main thi.u know ur papa was just so happy hearing ur heartbeat for the first time,bas Khushi se roye nahi the,warna bahut khush the.

Ruhi look at Raman and said-papa,aap mumma se itni baar mile the,mujhe bataya kyun nahi.

Ishita-kyunki tumhare papa ko main yaad nahi thi.

Ruhi-aap kitne buddhu ho ,papa.meri itni sundar mumma ko kaise bhool gaye .

Ishita-buddhu toh tumhare papa hai,but mumma generally apna mask lagaye rehti thi naa,issliye shayad tumhare papa pehchaan nahi paaye mujhe.

Ruhi-achcha mumma,aur batao,aur aapne Kya Kya Kiya mere liye.

Ishita smiled hearing her question and said-aapka naam Maine rakha tha.

Ruhi smiled hearing her and said-sachchi mumma.

Ishita smiled remembering that time and said-yes,that night was very bad for me.uss din mujhe Meri medical report mili thi,just before I went inside the labour room.bahut disturbed thi main aur dukhi bhi,kyunki uss din mujhe pata chala tha main kabhi maa nahi ban sakti.after ur birth I was sitting sadly in my room looking into my medical report ,thinking about the emptiness I will feel whole life,when ur papa entered my cabin and consoled me.unhone mujhse kaha ki jab main itne saare bachchon ko Zindagi de sakti hoon,toh phir main unki maa hi toh hui.and then ur papa give u in my lap and give me the right to name u .I always wanted to name my girl,ruhi,toh Maine tumhara naam ruhi rakha.and I am really thankful to ur papa,that he really keep it as ur name .toh uss din ,jis din mujhe pata chala tha ki main maa nahi ban paaungi, tumhare papa ne mujhe tumhari mumma bana diya tha.and from that day,I never felt bad about my disability,kyunki jab bhi koi mujhe kehta that I can't be a mother,all I could think ,main toh already mumma hoon ,apni choti si ruhi ki,joh kahin apne parent ke saath Khushi Khushi reh rahi hogi .she said smiling while ruhi and bhallas were smiling continuously listening to her talks.

Raman-aaj mujhe samajh mein aaya ,ki tum kyun uss din aise royi thi,jab Maine tumhe baanjh kaha tha aur why u said so,that u never expected this from me.sahi hai,jisne kabhi zakhm par marham lagaya tha,jab wahin dard de,toh takleef jyada hoti hai.i am sorry Ishita,really sorry again.he thought looking at Ishita while she was lost in talking to ruhi .

That's all for now,enjoy.