Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Drfb

Totally agree... Havent watched the episode yet but after watching the segments was really looking forward to their first date... it is disappointing to know that so e of the most beautiful moments are missing...

The makers should realise that the TRP started to go up after Mishbir confession and it's quite obvious that majority of us fans are here for Mishbir rather than baseless KuKu or Meeku drama...

Exactly! I might sound biased but MishBir is bringing trps and that's a fact. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

Yup! High time!! Its okay if you don't agree with the entire thing. Perception differs from one individual to another and I respect that ❤

Thanks dear🤗❤️

I know bringing kuku scenes in between was a horrible idea...while I don't mind it on other occasions..but since the situation was contrasting for both the couples...it was breaking the flow...as a viewer also it was difficult to process the switch... anyways..I hope makers get the feedback and improve👍🏼

But is there any chance we will get the missing scenes on Monday...the date isn't over yet...right?

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thanks dear🤗❤️

I know bringing kuku scenes in between was a horrible idea...while I don't mind it on other occasions..but since the situation was contrasting for both the couples...it was breaking the flow...as a viewer also it was difficult to process the switch... anyways..I hope makers get the feedback and improve👍🏼

But is there any chance we will get the missing scenes on Monday...the date isn't over yet...right?

Unfortunately it is. The date was over with Abir's challenge to Mishti. Those scenes has been edited out and that's true.

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well written letter .  Itni bakwaas editing itne bade show ki . Rajan Shahi so Raha hai kya. Better hota MishBir aur kuku scenes Ko 10- 10 min dete . Poora episode nahi samajh aaya.

I hope makers iss letter Ko read karein aur apni mistakes sudhare. Nahi to iss baar main bhar bhar ke gaaliyan unke tokre mein dalungi.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Well written letter .  Itni bakwaas editing itne bade show ki . Rajan Shahi so Raha hai kya. Better hota MishBir aur kuku scenes Ko 10- 10 min dete . Poora episode nahi samajh aaya.

I hope makers iss letter Ko read karein aur apni mistakes sudhare. Nahi to iss baar main bhar bhar ke gaaliyan unke tokre mein dalungi.

I have heard that all the complaints have reached them and RS himself has gone through the feedbacks so I am hoping for some development next week. Also RS has said in his recent interview that he himself doesn't sit for the editing process. His team looks after that. So, I won't blame him entirely though! 😕

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have heard that all the complaints have reached them and RS himself has gone through the feedbacks so I am hoping for some development next week. Also RS has said in his recent interview that he himself doesn't sit for the editing process. His team looks after that. So, I won't blame him entirely though! 😕

I hope yeh letter Mr. Shahi ke liye eye opener ka kaam kare. Atleast ab woh editors ke saath baithe.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Unfortunately it is. The date was over with Abir's challenge to Mishti. Those scenes has been edited out and that's true.

😬...I still have hopes

Your signature is giving me hopes😆

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you.. The whole episode was very randomly edited. It was like copy paste. Mishbir still weaved magic in certain scenes but this is just not done. 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

😬...I still have hopes

Your signature is giving me hopes😆

This signature is the only thing which keeps me sane during worst situations in life. But honestly don't keep hopes coz then at the end of the day you will be hurt! 💔

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Totally agree with you.. The whole episode was very randomly edited. It was like copy paste. Mishbir still weaved magic in certain scenes but this is just not done. 

Yeah... There were so many disruptions that even the magic fell flat! 😟