Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Believer09

Word👍🏼

Same here...my problem is never ss...i would prefer quality over quantity anyday..I don’t mind kuku and everyone’s nonsense for 15 minutes if they give me 5 continuous minutes for mishbir ...i was so agitated with mish kissing episode that I downloaded the entire episode...cut kuku part frame by frame and then enjoy mishbir romance without any nonsense...will have to do the same for today’s as well🤪...shoddy editors making me work more

I guess they think we will watch MishBir part and skip the rest 🤣so they want to shove it down our throats. But the option of fast forwarding is only in the hands of online viewers, about whom they barely care. TV audience does not have the option to fast forward and most of them actually watch for drama, so they will watch the drama part more enthusiastically anyway.. phir toh aise editing Zulm karne ka koi matlab nahi banta 🤔🤔🤔

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

An open letter to the makers and editing team of YRHPK.

Dear makers,

Being an ardent fan of Shaheer Sheikh, my first and foremost reason for watching Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke was obviously him. But then you weaved magic with MishBir and I fell in love with them. Even though being a MishBir fan, I have always loved each & every character in the show and have always appreciated the way you have balanced the screenspace between the two pairs. 

Having said that there's no denying that ABIR and MISHTI are the lead pairs and above all they deserve the maximum screenspace. More so because majority of the fandom is NOT ALL INTERESTED in watching KuKu's love- hate story. The numbers speak for itself. MishBir are the ones bringing you trp. If you think that we will be ok with them being sidelined and unnecessary interruptions being shoved down our throats then I am sorry you are highly mistaken. 

Till now we have been silent because we respect the other pair as they are part of our show too but its high time you understand the difference between a main lead pair and a parallel lead pair. The former having the largest and probably the only fanbase whereas the latter has failed to make a mark in our hearts. A parallel lead pair CANNOT eat up 90% of screenspace of the main lead pair. Its unfair not only on the part of the actors who had put in their blood and sweat in those scenes but also the fans who eagerly wait for the scenes to be on air. 

And when those scenes fall prey to chopping editing its highly disappointing to say the least. We were very excited for today's episode and have been waiting patiently since the past week as it was MishBir's first date and the spoilers had increased our excitement to a whole new level. But thank you so much the editing ruined it all. Today's date was special for us and yes, I despised the KuKu scene in between. Today's episode demanded exclusive attention on MishBir. The date demanded exclusive focus as the creative team had done a splendid job. So many beautiful moments were edited out badly and its not done. Kindly stop doing this to us everytime. 

Extremely disappointed with today's episode. Kindly stop shoving KuKu in between MishBir scenes. 

Lastly, we would be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter and listen to our complains. Thank You. 

Regards,

An ardent fan. 

I may not agree with the entire thing...I have my own reasons for that

But yaa mishbir story needs more attention n depth now for sure!

And its high time makers realise this...

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I guess they think we will watch MishBir part and skip the rest 🤣so they want to shove it down our throats. But the option of fast forwarding is only in the hands of online viewers, about whom they barely care. TV audience does not have the option to fast forward and most of them actually watch for drama, so they will watch the drama part more enthusiastically anyway.. phir toh aise editing Zulm karne ka koi matlab nahi banta 🤔🤔🤔

They are actually earning the wrath of online viewers ...tv audience will not even complain about scattering those scenes...their logic is beyond my understanding💁🏻‍♀️

savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

An open letter to the makers and editing team of YRHPK.

Dear makers,

Being an ardent fan of Shaheer Sheikh, my first and foremost reason for watching Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke was obviously him. But then you weaved magic with MishBir and I fell in love with them. Even though being a MishBir fan, I have always loved each & every character in the show and have always appreciated the way you have balanced the screenspace between the two pairs. 

Having said that there's no denying that ABIR and MISHTI are the lead pairs and above all they deserve the maximum screenspace. More so because majority of the fandom is NOT ALL INTERESTED in watching KuKu's love- hate story. The numbers speak for itself. MishBir are the ones bringing you trp. If you think that we will be ok with them being sidelined and unnecessary interruptions being shoved down our throats then I am sorry you are highly mistaken. 

Till now we have been silent because we respect the other pair as they are part of our show too but its high time you understand the difference between a main lead pair and a parallel lead pair. The former having the largest and probably the only fanbase whereas the latter has failed to make a mark in our hearts. A parallel lead pair CANNOT eat up 90% of screenspace of the main lead pair. Its unfair not only on the part of the actors who had put in their blood and sweat in those scenes but also the fans who eagerly wait for the scenes to be on air. 

And when those scenes fall prey to chopping editing its highly disappointing to say the least. We were very excited for today's episode and have been waiting patiently since the past week as it was MishBir's first date and the spoilers had increased our excitement to a whole new level. But thank you so much the editing ruined it all. Today's date was special for us and yes, I despised the KuKu scene in between. Today's episode demanded exclusive attention on MishBir. The date demanded exclusive focus as the creative team had done a splendid job. So many beautiful moments were edited out badly and its not done. Kindly stop doing this to us everytime. 

Extremely disappointed with today's episode. Kindly stop shoving KuKu in between MishBir scenes. 

Lastly, we would be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter and listen to our complains. Thank You. 

Regards,

An ardent fan. 

Rajan Shahi needs to understand lead pair is different from parallel leads, we want lead pair but get Kuku, what the hell? Shadi track i guess kuhu wore same dress for 1 entire week now we will have kuku after marriage out of 20 mins 15 mins what a shame to get Kuku but not what audience wants mishbir

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

Hey girl...very well written post...i was disappointed too shovelling down kuku scenes in between...they had done the same when mish came to RV house and she kissed abir...even that time it was same...even today it was same...

I understand that they want to show the contrast between the couples but itna bhi kya hai...i am tired of cutting out kuku part from mishbir scenes 🤪... but have to do that to enjoy their scenes!😳

Oh yes! They have been doing this since a long time and today was the limit. The editing was at its worst today. It just killed the entire vibe. It was their first official date for God's sake. Its never gonna comeback again!! 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Lol.. I have done that too.. fast forward karke dekhna padta hai taaki flow na toote.. after that I watch the remaining scenes to know the story and sometimes skip that too if the characters are ranting the same old thing... and their desperate need to show us contrast is laughable.. 🤣 Hum bevkoof nahi hain... The moment KuKu open their mouths, we know the contrast.. They don’t need to stuff the scenes between to show us that. Whether KuKu speak before or after MishBir we will automatically get the contrast.. We don’t need to be spoon fed for that by mixing their scenes... mujhe toh zyada SS se bhi problem nahi hai because most of the SS is and will always bhi hogged by Meenu but this intermixing of scenes is annoying.. 😡

Thankfully Mean-U has been subtle this week. Infact for the past 3 weeks we have been complaining to the makers about her hogging all the limelight and they have listened to us. We need to do it this time too. Let them know that we are NOT happy with KuKu eating up MishBir's screenspace as they are nothing but a headache. Makers cannot take MishBir's popularity for granted!! 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Nopes! They do care about online viewers. Its a huge misconception that online trp is not taken into consideration. Yes, BARC trp matters but if one thinks carefully then they will understad that Star is not promoting Hotstar VIP just like that 😌 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I may not agree with the entire thing...I have my own reasons for that

But yaa mishbir story needs more attention n depth now for sure!

And its high time makers realise this...

Yup! High time!! Its okay if you don't agree with the entire thing. Perception differs from one individual to another and I respect that ❤

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: savithp

Rajan Shahi needs to understand lead pair is different from parallel leads, we want lead pair but get Kuku, what the hell? Shadi track i guess kuhu wore same dress for 1 entire week now we will have kuku after marriage out of 20 mins 15 mins what a shame to get Kuku but not what audience wants mishbir

Exactly!! We want MishBir. We want proper focus on them. Moreover when you have the content in your hand why the hell did you chop it off? Its waste of hardwork of the actors. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Completely agree. I just mentioned in the AT that the editors of this show are highly incompetent. This seems to happen very often where they try to show some absurd parallel and ruin the essence of even the good scenes. And I frankly think the editors of this show are not skilled enough to handle the absence of actors. Whenever one of the actors are on a break, the mess up at least one episode (have noticed this even when Ritwik and Rhea took a break). I won't blame the actors because they all seem to shoot round the clock and have a bank of episodes esp when the break is planned but these editors are so bad that they invariably mess up. I really hope the editors wake up soon because Shaheer is bound to go to Indonesia for work and Ritwik/Rhea/Kaveri are bound to take a break and they can't keep messing crucial sequences every once in a while. Also, can they please job juxtaposing MishBir and KuKu scenes? It's really really annoying to watch 🤪