An open letter to the MAKERS and EDITING TEAM of YRHPK

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An open letter to the makers and editing team of YRHPK.

Dear makers,

Being an ardent fan of Shaheer Sheikh, my first and foremost reason for watching Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke was obviously him. But then you weaved magic with MishBir and I fell in love with them. Even though being a MishBir fan, I have always loved each & every character in the show and have always appreciated the way you have balanced the screenspace between the two pairs. 

Having said that there's no denying that ABIR and MISHTI are the lead pairs and above all they deserve the maximum screenspace. More so because majority of the fandom is NOT ALL INTERESTED in watching KuKu's love- hate story. The numbers speak for itself. MishBir are the ones bringing you trp. If you think that we will be ok with them being sidelined and unnecessary interruptions being shoved down our throats then I am sorry you are highly mistaken. 

Till now we have been silent because we respect the other pair as they are part of our show too but its high time you understand the difference between a main lead pair and a parallel lead pair. The former having the largest and probably the only fanbase whereas the latter has failed to make a mark in our hearts. A parallel lead pair CANNOT eat up 90% of screenspace of the main lead pair. Its unfair not only on the part of the actors who had put in their blood and sweat in those scenes but also the fans who eagerly wait for the scenes to be on air. 

And when those scenes fall prey to chopping editing its highly disappointing to say the least. We were very excited for today's episode and have been waiting patiently since the past week as it was MishBir's first date and the spoilers had increased our excitement to a whole new level. But thank you so much the editing ruined it all. Today's date was special for us and yes, I despised the KuKu scene in between. Today's episode demanded exclusive attention on MishBir. The date demanded exclusive focus as the creative team had done a splendid job. So many beautiful moments were edited out badly and its not done. Kindly stop doing this to us everytime. 

Extremely disappointed with today's episode. Kindly stop shoving KuKu in between MishBir scenes. 

Lastly, we would be highly obliged if you kindly look into the matter and listen to our complains. Thank You. 

Regards,

An ardent fan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj do do letters of disappointment like Gaye hain kya .. lol.. editing was really bad.. this has happened before as well.. I was annoyed even then.. jab drama mein compromise nahi karte, Meenu ke kajal mein compromise nahi karte, Kuhu ke tantrums mein compromise nahi karte, Kunal aur Meenu ki planning aur plotting mein compromise nahi karte toh MishBir ke happy moments mein kyon.. after their scenes, their happy moments are the things, that releases all the tensions and brings out positivity in an otherwise negative environment of the story.. 

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TOREEEE! YASSS GURL. YOU TELL EM!

Completely agree with this! Hashtag MishBir Deserve Better!!

radhika.gunti thumbnail

I agree... I was so excited for todays episode...  But todays editing was the worst by far...  Didnt felt the connection at all... With the worst interruption coming up again... Thinking of the first date, i m sorry but the magic of MishBir was not at all created...

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Aaj do do letters of disappointment like Gaye hain kya .. lol.. editing was really bad.. this has happened before as well.. I was annoyed even then.. jab drama mein compromise nahi karte, Meenu ke kajal mein compromise nahi karte, Kuhu ke tantrums mein compromise nahi karte, Kunal aur Meenu ki planning aur plotting mein compromise nahi karte toh MishBir ke happy moments mein kyon.. after their scenes, their happy moments are the things, that releases all the tensions and brings out positivity in an otherwise negative environment of the story.. 

Totally agreed. I was annoyed since quite a long time and today they crossed all limits. Its now or never. If we don't speak up now things are never gonna change. Its high time they stop taking us for granted.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

TOREEEE! YASSS GURL. YOU TELL EM!

Completely agree with this! Hashtag MishBir Deserve Better!!

We both posted open letters today 🙈🙈 Yesss!!! MishBir are the ones ruling the show and its high time they get their dues. 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

I agree... I was so excited for todays episode...  But todays editing was the worst by far...  Didnt felt the connection at all... With the worst interruption coming up again... Thinking of the first date, i m sorry but the magic of MishBir was not at all created...

Exactly! The entire magic of MishBir was ruined. We were so excited for the date and it was brutally crushed.

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey girl...very well written post...i was disappointed too shovelling down kuku scenes in between...they had done the same when mish came to RV house and she kissed abir...even that time it was same...even today it was same...

I understand that they want to show the contrast between the couples but itna bhi kya hai...i am tired of cutting out kuku part from mishbir scenes 🤪... but have to do that to enjoy their scenes!😳

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

Hey girl...very well written post...i was disappointed too shovelling down kuku scenes in between...they had done the same when mish came to RV house and she kissed abir...even that time it was same...even today it was same...

I understand that they want to show the contrast between the couples but itna bhi kya hai...i am tired of cutting out kuku part from mishbir scenes 🤪... but have to do that to enjoy their scenes!😳

Lol.. I have done that too.. fast forward karke dekhna padta hai taaki flow na toote.. after that I watch the remaining scenes to know the story and sometimes skip that too if the characters are ranting the same old thing... and their desperate need to show us contrast is laughable.. 🤣 Hum bevkoof nahi hain... The moment KuKu open their mouths, we know the contrast.. They don’t need to stuff the scenes between to show us that. Whether KuKu speak before or after MishBir we will automatically get the contrast.. We don’t need to be spoon fed for that by mixing their scenes... mujhe toh zyada SS se bhi problem nahi hai because most of the SS is and will always bhi hogged by Meenu but this intermixing of scenes is annoying.. 😡

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Lol.. I have done that too.. fast forward karke dekhna padta hai taaki flow na toote.. after that I watch the remaining scenes to know the story and sometimes skip that too if the characters are ranting the same old thing... and their desperate need to show us contrast is laughable.. 🤣 Hum bevkoof nahi hain... The moment KuKu open their mouths, we know the contrast.. They don’t need to stuff the scenes between to show us that. Whether KuKu speak before or after MishBir we will automatically get the contrast.. We don’t need to be spoon fed for that by mixing their scenes... mujhe toh zyada SS se bhi problem nahi hai because most of the SS is and will always bhi hogged by Meenu but this intermixing of scenes is annoying.. 😡

Word👍🏼

Same here...my problem is never ss...i would prefer quality over quantity anyday..I don’t mind kuku and everyone’s nonsense for 15 minutes if they give me 5 continuous minutes for mishbir ...i was so agitated with mish kissing episode that I downloaded the entire episode...cut kuku part frame by frame and then enjoy mishbir romance without any nonsense...will have to do the same for today’s as well🤪...shoddy editors making me work more