Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly.  My only wish is that they stop undercutting Kuku scenes with Mishbir scenes. They need to show Mishbir scenes as a whole separately because often times the Kuku scenes are on a whole different tangent and they disrupt the flow of the scene. Also if they have to cut scenes they should put limited BTS videos and pictures out their so we don't get disappointed. Thank you for this🤗

Snehavinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really agree with you !! 

This is too much !! Crossed all the limits. I also only watch the show for shaheer. I can’t take have overdose of kuku . I always ff kuku scenes. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I completely agree with all the points mentioned here in your post and it's not the first time.

It's high time makers realise who are the leads of the show and which are the characters fetching highest TRP.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Completely agree. I just mentioned in the AT that the editors of this show are highly incompetent. This seems to happen very often where they try to show some absurd parallel and ruin the essence of even the good scenes. And I frankly think the editors of this show are not skilled enough to handle the absence of actors. Whenever one of the actors are on a break, the mess up at least one episode (have noticed this even when Ritwik and Rhea took a break). I won't blame the actors because they all seem to shoot round the clock and have a bank of episodes esp when the break is planned but these editors are so bad that they invariably mess up. I really hope the editors wake up soon because Shaheer is bound to go to Indonesia for work and Ritwik/Rhea/Kaveri are bound to take a break and they can't keep messing crucial sequences every once in a while. Also, can they please job juxtaposing MishBir and KuKu scenes? It's really really annoying to watch ðŸ¤ª 

But the thing is these scenes have been shot a week ago. Shaheer crazily over worked himself so that they have considerable bank of episodes until he returns. He will again over work to compensate. Yet this blunder by the editors. I still don't understand why can't they keep both couple's scenes separate? Why juxtapose?? 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

I agree wholeheartedly.  My only wish is that they stop undercutting Kuku scenes with Mishbir scenes. They need to show Mishbir scenes as a whole separately because often times the Kuku scenes are on a whole different tangent and they disrupt the flow of the scene. Also if they have to cut scenes they should put limited BTS videos and pictures out their so we don't get disappointed. Thank you for this🤗

I agree! The discontinuity disrupts the flow of scenes and kills the vibe. But you know? I am happy we got the BTS and segments coz atleast we got to know that those scenes were shot. 

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehavinaya

I really agree with you !! 

This is too much !! Crossed all the limits. I also only watch the show for shaheer. I can’t take have overdose of kuku . I always ff kuku scenes. 

Exactly! Today was the limit.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I completely agree with all the points mentioned here in your post and it's not the first time.

It's high time makers realise who are the leads of the show and which are the characters fetching highest TRP.

I really hope they do. They have toned down Mean-U to a great extent and shoved it all on Kuhu. They need to fix her character now! 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

But the thing is these scenes have been shot a week ago. Shaheer crazily over worked himself so that they have considerable bank of episodes until he returns. He will again over work to compensate. Yet this blunder by the editors. I still don't understand why can't they keep both couple's scenes separate? Why juxtapose?? 

Thats the sad part. Shaheer, Rhea and basically the entire cast and crew overwork to accommodate and shoot in advance in case one of them are taking a break. And this is possibly the best phase of the show when the leads have just confessed and their love track has officially started. Its frustrating that they are ruining it with such horrible editing. I really hope the editors sort this out asap so that we never feel the absence of any of the actors (unless its unexpected and an emergency). The show has so much potential and I frankly don't mind if they give screen-time to Kunal-Kuhu or other characters. Just learn to balance it well and ensure there is continuity and logic in the sequence of events. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImpetuousSoul

I agree! The discontinuity disrupts the flow of scenes and kills the vibe. But you know? I am happy we got the BTS and segments coz atleast we got to know that those scenes were shot. 

My question is what will the makers do with those beautiful scenes? They will use it for dream sequence or any flashback.Who wants that? They could have used those scenes today. But makers were in a hurry to show KuKU's problems .They just want to show us drama,whether it's necessary or not. They will not mind to put toxic scenes in between a calm ,quite romantic scene. 

Drfb thumbnail

Totally agree... Havent watched the episode yet but after watching the segments was really looking forward to their first date... it is disappointing to know that so e of the most beautiful moments are missing...

The makers should realise that the TRP started to go up after Mishbir confession and it's quite obvious that majority of us fans are here for Mishbir rather than baseless KuKu or Meeku drama...