Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Pls Pehle decide kar lijiye if u wanna talk abt business sense or some kind of fair play award. 🤣. Itne conveniently topic ko naa ghumaaye baap ke paison pe Aish karne waala anurag ko bachaane ke liye🤪

Hum to baat hi nahi karna chahte kisi iconic ke baare mein. Regarding ghumana to 180 degree turn to iconic ne liya humara Anurag to wohi hai fair play wala. So let's leave it here. Bye for tday work time now.😛

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

It seems ab invetester track is again got postponed. I can't believe he is back just like that. I don't know what CVS are thinking? 

I mean you are back from London without finishing your business meeting? 

I think they have yet to select actor to play menaka and hence this delay. 

Show is gone case. Nothing happened this whole week. 

Trp tanked past #10 so Anu had to be rushed back on screen?

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

oh aap sapne dekhthe ho kya. Khule ankhon se sapne dekhna ek type ka disease hotha hai😆.

Aap ne agar kabhi aisa kiya hai aur success huye ho apne manpasand onscreen se baath karne ka than pls let me know i will try.

Or if you know ekta kappor and can fix one appointment for anurag fans than pls help us. Hum aapke khule ankon se dekha huwa sapna poore karne ki koshish jaroor karenge.

We will not disappoint you👍🏼

It happened in last season of Kzk as well dear😎.

Take a leaf  out of that and agar successful ho jaao to mujhe ek bottle of Old Monk bhej dena😎

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Trp tanked past #10 so Anu had to be rushed back on screen?

I don’t think him being back has anything to do with trps. His comeback scenes were shot this Sunday or Monday . 

Most likely he was sent away to test waters . They focused on Prejaj and their family drama this week. 

Btw good to see you back😊

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Why is this Looser Mrs Bajaj showing Anurag Attitude ?? 

She knows he loves her always and so gives him attitude. I bet she’s graduated to being docile wife to Baj these days.

Baj was mostly glaring and mumbling a few lines now usko bolti bandh kar diya? That too of iconic character?🤔

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hum to baat hi nahi karna chahte kisi iconic ke baare mein. Regarding ghumana to 180 degree turn to iconic ne liya humara Anurag to wohi hai fair play wala. So let's leave it here. Bye for tday work time now.😛

Haan Ye mein bhi maanta hoon anurag pehle se hi kameena aur girl slapper hoga . But uske rang abhi dikh rahe hain logon ko🤣.

Have a good day. Bahut mazaa aaya subah subah😉

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

give me swiss over this anytime 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: intruderfast

It happened in last season of Kzk as well dear😎.

Take a leaf  out of that and agar successful ho jaao to mujhe ek bottle of Old Monk bhej dena😎

please i do not have so much pateince to waste my time on it.

I enjoy my time in forum to interact with ppl & pull other legs & sometimes irritate others.

And rant on shows which i dislike other than that nothing is there to be in forum.

Anurag ka character is good & actors brings life to character that was attracts me to show. 

Rest characters are useless for me. 

Lets enjoy this fun fair of tom jerry & baapre moments. 

If everything happens the way i want to see show than lets toast in Edt with old monk the day it happens🤗

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

give me swiss over this anytime 

🤣 

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I don’t think him being back has anything to do with trps. His comeback scenes were shot this Sunday or Monday . 

Most likely he was sent away to test waters . They focused on Prejaj and their family drama this week. 

Btw good to see you back😊

Saw a few of you posting here so decided to throw my two cents in the pond. This show is like a runaway train that left the original rail Ki patri and is headed for nowhere

A show with potential killed for a pet reboot. Creativity stifled.....sad!