Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

dats OK, sneha, one thing, ur too sweet to spend time explaining things to some people. 

🤔

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes they don't know what to do with anurag prerna but it's clear they are trying to establish prerna bajaj so for that at least both of these should be given max footage right? These filler episodes can be aired one or twice but 4 in a row 😕 masi tanvi were forced in the story , they are not even entertaining , unlike mohini...it's sad all the supporting characters add to the misery of the leads in an already miserable life 😆and they are not able to tackle them, infact episode after episode just get fooled by them . All the 3 leads were butchered lately imo. 

Completely agree with your post. The show is primarily about anurag and prerna and yes Bajaj playes a very key and important role too in the story. Fortunately I'm not watching the show. I just read the updates. This whole week it appeared like anurag, prerna and Bajaj are side characters and mausi, tanvi are main leads with so much of stupid melodrama. 

Frankly till now it's clear they are trying to establish Bajaj prerna but they are failing to do even that also properly. I understand you always can't focus on the main leads but still atleast have a proper logic. 

If they really wanted to bring anurag back to help Veena, they should have mentioned him going to delhi/Mumbai. 

But seriously coming back from London that too when he is going through financial crisis? 

As someone mentioned in other post, why don't he se sell that Bajaj house, pay money to. Bankers and buy his BB on moloys name and send Bajaj prerna and family away.?

And if Bajaj really cares so much about prerna (which according to CVS now), how can he stay in the same house with prerna who have lots of memories in that same house? 

There is no logic whatsoever they are showing. I can only see that Balaji is in cost cutting process and hence kept everyone under one roof and showing this kitchen politics. 

Kzk was never a kitchen politics show, it was always a love story. 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The whole day I was like ye update paru ki na paru.. Kya Mohini, Vee and Shatan ke path parna..  

I mean I cant believe myself I watch Saanjivani and then switch off the television right after that!! I feel so disgusted with the show nowadays. Huh, there's a time i was dying to watch the show but couldn’t get time and now I have time but the show is not so good going. 

Anyways, cutting the vamps part the episode have only few kam ka scenes. Happy that Anurag is back!! I hope he get Vee out of jail.. But pata nahi.. Bajaj sayad uth jai or wahi pehle help karde.. Taki Prerna or nafrat na kar pai usey.. *total crap* 

But but the precap seems interesting. London  has put some good  effects on Anurag I guess.. The way he was described to sash away Pre.. Ahaa.. I will keep it on mind to watch. 

Pre ka toh pata nahi but is season I am feeling like Bajak will take longer to fall for Prerna than previous season. My views though..   Basing on the very few epis I have watched of him. 

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Completely agree with your post. The show is primarily about anurag and prerna and yes Bajaj playes a very key and important role too in the story. Fortunately I'm not watching the show. I just read the updates. This whole week it appeared like anurag, prerna and Bajaj are side characters and mausi, tanvi are main leads with so much of stupid melodrama. 

Frankly till now it's clear they are trying to establish Bajaj prerna but they are failing to do even that also properly. I understand you always can't focus on the main leads but still atleast have a proper logic. 

If they really wanted to bring anurag back to help Veena, they should have mentioned him going to delhi/Mumbai. 

But seriously coming back from London that too when he is going through financial crisis? 

As someone mentioned in other post, why don't he se sell that Bajaj house, pay money to. Bankers and buy his BB on moloys name and send Bajaj prerna and family away.?

And if Bajaj really cares so much about prerna (which according to CVS now), how can he stay in the same house with prerna who have lots of memories in that same house? 

There is no logic whatsoever they are showing. I can only see that Balaji is in cost cutting process and hence kept everyone under one roof and showing this kitchen politics. 

Kzk was never a kitchen politics show, it was always a love story. 

'Kzk was never a kitchen politics show. It was always a love story' 

You are sounding like ekta, trying to convince the public kzk is a love story not family drama. Etna bara jhut nikalta bhi keisey hain insan ke mu se!! :p :p (talking about ekta, not you). Bich mei bich mei toh lovestory aise gayab ho jati hain (and  thi also) ki bas title song mein hi love story ki yaad aya karti hain. 

Ekta waste so much money for side characters.. Etna characters rakhne ke hi kya jarurat samakh nahi ata.. She cam simply cut off some characters from the shows. Tin tin leads hain... Tin char minutes ka scene ho toh ho gaya 9-12  minutes.  

About bajaj she's confused ki story age keisey barai... Isiliye kitchen lolitics chal raha hain.. I agree too. 

Bajaj prerna ka samajh na araha ho toh AnuPre ko hi dikha diya karein thora bohot.. 

I think Ekta was busy with festivals.. Is liye usey sochne ka time nahi mila hoga.. ab sochegi.. Nikal gaya na tewhar.. ;)   

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

'Kzk was never a kitchen politics show. It was always a love story' 

You are sounding like ekta, trying to convince the public kzk is a love story not family drama. Etna bara jhut nikalta bhi keisey hain insan ke mu se!! :p :p (talking about ekta, not you). Bich mei bich mei toh lovestory aise gayab ho jati hain (and  thi also) ki bas title song mein hi love story ki yaad aya karti hain. 

Ekta waste so much money for side characters.. Etna characters rakhne ke hi kya jarurat samakh nahi ata.. She cam simply cut off some characters from the shows. Tin tin leads hain... Tin char minutes ka scene ho toh ho gaya 9-12  minutes.  

About bajaj she's confused ki story age keisey barai... Isiliye kitchen lolitics chal raha hain.. I agree too. 

Bajaj prerna ka samajh na araha ho toh AnuPre ko hi dikha diya karein thora bohot.. 

I think Ekta was busy with festivals.. Is liye usey sochne ka time nahi mila hoga.. ab sochegi.. Nikal gaya na tewhar.. ;)   

All they wanted  was , a repeat of komo where all the three are somehow under one roof..itna koi idiot ho sakta hai to spot the difference now and then.  Bajaj is no komo and theirs was not a dhaga shadi. It's so ridiculous that whatever they do will only get it down . 

Originally posted by: _charu_

All they wanted  was , a repeat of komo where all the three are somehow under one roof..itna koi idiot ho sakta hai to spot the difference now and then.  Bajaj is no komo and theirs was not a dhaga shadi. It's so ridiculous that whatever they do will only get it down . 

I dont know whats wrong with this lady! 

I was very excited when Pre entered into BB on the basis of her dhaga shadi but they made crap of that track too..   I mean all my expectations got crushed.

Is time toh i was not even excited... Mujhe laga tha Anu Bajaj house jakar rahega.. That would have made more sense.. :p but phir bhi so big business tycoon, or rehna use basu house mein hain.. Ek taraf Pre se kehta hain anu ko pareshan nahi karega..  Ektaraf usi ke ghar pe ake rehta hain.. Or ye pre ne ekbar bhi mana nahi kia use!! Anu ko dekhe bina raha nahi jata?? Aww? -_-

I mean, whats ekta even planning!! Last season jab Pre Basu house rehti thi toh bajaj basu house ka chakkar lagaya karta tha phir jab pre bajaj house rehti thi toh Anu bajaj house ka chakkar lagaya karta tha... Ekta me socha is chakkar ka is season mein koi chakkar hi na rakha jai.. Isiliye sab ko eki ghar pe rakh diya. 

Gosh! The serial will be a flop soon if she doesn’t speed up her pace.