Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

She knows he loves her always and so gives him attitude. I bet she’s graduated to being docile wife to Baj these days.

Baj was mostly glaring and mumbling a few lines now usko bolti Bandhan kar diya? That too iconic character?🤔

Why won't she show him attitude ? She can only show "him" that attitude because he takes all the shit from her and still say that he cares for her . Rest all are respectable creatures..prerna has to respect everyone no matter if they make her life hell..Moh, masi, tanvi who is like her sis, debu da who works for her , molu, nivi, Pam, her sharma family, Mr Mehra, mr bajaj ..who is left to show attitude? 😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

give me swiss over this anytime 

The only consistent thing in kzk is that... with every track they make the previous track look like a classic😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Saw a few of you posting here so decided to throw my two cents in the pond. This show is like a runaway train that left the original rail Ki patri and is headed for nowhere

A show with potential killed for a pet reboot. Creativity stifled.....sad!

Hey good to have to back .😆

Now i guess only reincarnation of anu pre into some other mode of transport in next jahan might work ..like..hhmm..cycle ? 2 wheels, one cannot move without the other 🤣

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woahh precap full of Anu..

Thnk god first he came to veena..

Otherwise I thought someone else made her bailed out...

Anurag said d right thing to Prerna...

Bewkoof pre can't understand evil massi...

Isse acchi toh Mohini h..true color samne toh dikhati h

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

give me swiss over this anytime 

😆 paise  na hai  itne bade bade actors ko sabhalne ko

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

The only consistent thing in kzk is that... with every track they make the previous track look like a classic😆

aane  do aprna ko bajaj track look classcic🤣

Trp tanked past #10 so Anu had to be rushed back on screen?

LMAO.... it’s hilarious ... they are bringing him back to again stable the trp and will send him back again..... so again trp tanks and he is brought back ..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Trp tanked past #10 so Anu had to be rushed back on screen?

Are you trying to say that the trps fell and that's why Anurag had to come back?

Dekhne ka nazariya hai. Infact Anurag wasn't there this week and when the trp yesterday was released, the show leaped a huge jump and was on 8 th position WITHOUT Anurag.

Infact even Bajaj was there only in two epis. So the credit doesn't go to either Anurag or bajaj

So does that mean, it's Pre-Kukki that's doing the trick?

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

👏They’re playing a game of “how low can they go”. Read they got knocked off top 10 trp chart. So much for the buzz they hoped from Baj....more like a bust.....

Ever since Baj entry the show has a dark, dull, drama filled, sob fest to boot.

The fun and joy and laughable moments were thrown out for this? Even when Komo was around there was plenty to laugh at her ott antics. This iconic character has been as dull as dishwater. Don’t know if CVs wrote him that way or the actor is not portraying him in a way to hook viewers on to show. It’s worse than watching paint dry just reading the episodes WU. (Suta, hats off to you to watch and write such dull/terrible episodes day after day).

Channel sends PH daily trps .....