Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Ek aur bakwaas episode . Bajaj kab se so raha hai.

Only good thing was 3 mins scene of Prerna confession.  

Tanvi was wiping Bajaj hand.l cos prerna had touched it. What comedy ?🤣

I guess Bajaj uthke apni massi kaa popat kar dega Veena ki bail karaoke. But uthega kab.🤔

But prerna is such a dumbo yaar. Itni easily wo Bajaj ki massi se manipulate ho gayi. 

I don't agree with Anurag most of the time but he was bang on in precap. Ye guuse waala attitude Bajaj ki family pe dikhana chahiye usse. 

Welcome to the special Prerna Bajaj... rakh lo ise humare Anurag ke liye koi aur dhundengi ab Mohini 👍🏼 Prerna ab na Mohini ko chahiye na hume she shouldn't come near Anurag ever👍🏼

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Till last week prerna was bashed  of wearing revealing sarees. Ab Usne change kiya style. 

Prerna kuch bhi kare bash to hona hi hai

It's bcoz she keeps forgetting what she said .... she told Anurag Th AT she loves Bajaj and she married him by choice then why is she looking all decked up to attend a shok sabha 🤣bhai uska pyara loyalty husband zinda hai mara nahi hai usme abhi time hai 🤣

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Suta why your thread isn t sticky since yday? 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Welcome to the special Prerna Bajaj... rakh lo ise humare Anurag ke liye koi aur dhundengi ab Mohini 👍🏼 Prerna ab na Mohini ko chahiye na hume she shouldn't come near Anurag ever👍🏼

Prerna nahi aati hai anurag ke paas. Aapka darling Anu hi devdas banke ghoomta rehta hai😆. Usko samjhaiye. Live and let live

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

It's bcoz she keeps forgetting what she said .... she told Anurag Th AT she loves Bajaj and she married him by choice then why is she looking all decked up to attend a shok sabha 🤣bhai uska pyara loyalty husband zinda hai mara nahi hai usme abhi time hai 🤣

Ye sab kaa logic dressing mein kidhar fit hota hai

Its her choice wo kyaa pehne. I to loved her in those revealing sarees too. Those Abs. If u have it , flaunt it😎

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Prerna nahi aati hai anurag ke paas. Aapka darling Anu hi devdas banke ghoomta rehta hai😆. Usko samjhaiye. Live and let live

🤣 anurag ko kaise samjhaye 

We should get into live electricity board and enter the TV and than meet anurag to samjao him.

We are not real fantastic  4 to do chamatkaar to enter TV and meet anurag basu.

braveheartdoc thumbnail

He'll soon move on don't worry about him. Aap Bajaj ki fikr kijiye kaise madam ke aate hi kaam dhanda chhod ke ghar pe rehta hai. Wo sab companies jo take over kiye the wo sab wapas kar diye kya ya band ho gaye 🤣He needs your support as he has accepted biggest panauti in his life now. Anurag is lucky bach gaya 👍🏼

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Ye sab kaa logic dressing mein kidhar fit hota hai

Its her choice wo kyaa pehne. I to loved her in those revealing sarees too. Those Abs. If u have it , flaunt it😎

Hota hai hota hai logical logon ke liye hota hai 👍🏼ab grey aur black and white with that daadi ji type hairstyle to wohi batata hai shok sabha preparation 😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

🤣 anurag ko kaise samjhaye 

We should get into live electricity board and enter the TV and than meet anurag to samjao him.

We are not real fantastic  4 to do chamatkaar to enter TV and meet anurag basu.

That's for do I care wali to handle 🤣

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It seems ab invetester track is again got postponed. I can't believe he is back just like that. I don't know what CVS are thinking? 

I mean you are back from London without finishing your business meeting? 

I think they have yet to select actor to play menaka and hence this delay. 

Show is gone case. Nothing happened this whole week.